New youtube ad guidelines

>new youtube ad guidelines
This triggers the fat fuck.

>fat fuck is now triggered because he may have to exercise and go to work
Top kek

good, maybe he will start losing weight now that he cant get anymore sympathy bucks from youtube

just nuke youtube

And now you are here complaining about youtubers on Sup Forums.

I seriously don't understand how boogie sleeps at night. I don't mean "hurrr sleep apnea hurr with an oxygen mask hurr surrounded by wads of ham" I mean the guy is living a fucking delusion HOW does he live with himself

>are we screwed
>we

I get tired of YouTube personalities making videos about their business dealings. It's unprofessional

>remove black listed terms from tags and title
>resubmit
Wow so hard.

to me it just feel like people are shilling for views because of the latest "drama". so many of these people are making these videos basically saying the same thing

This is just like when YouTube merged with google plus. Everyone throws a huge shitfest over it and then they forget about it after a week.

>Youtuber's realize no watch their shit anymore
>they create drama from nothing just so people watch their videos
>people like OP fall for it

youtube started to die ever since google bought it

At least we have papa franku. No one advertises for him

Yes, they're all unprofessional

Seriously don't know how does this guy get views. I hate listening to his stupid ass tirades.

I love how unemployed people say "GET A REAL JOB"

Yeah,you're right. It's not like EVERY youtuber is having the exact same reaction right now.

The really really popular YouTubers aren't at any risk anyway, regardless of what changes YouTube makes.
I mean, Pewdiepie already collaborated with YouTube on their paid YouTube Red service. He's going to make money either way.
At most, "smaller" channels might get hurt, like ThioJoe who "only" has a million subscribers, and probably makes like 3k - 5k a month.
He might as well get a regular job if YouTube doesn't work out.

Me in the middle.

>that neckbeard

fuck how can you fucking function with that rat on your throat

He's probably worried his gold digging whore will leave him when his youtube bux dries up.

why do you people get so angry at youtube content creators?

first, if you don't like the person / content created, don't watch it. Its not for you.

second, it takes hard work to continuous good content to get views. its not like we can just film us sitting there picking our nose and get 100K+ views

and finally, all i'm seeing here is massive jealousy on people learning a trade and getting paid while having fun. you people are just sour that you didn't have taught of it or don't have the talent for it.

i won't be reading your replies so don't bother replying to me

They probably collectively made more by making videos on this "scandal" than they'll lose because of it.

>use adblock on youtube for years
>no one has ever got a penny of revenue from me
Its always made me wonder what would happen to these "professional" youtube folks if more of thier userbase suddenly found out that they don't have to sit through ads ever again

Youtube ads pay like a penny for every three views. It's lunch money. Any Youtube channel with more than 100k subs has a sponsorship deal anyway. Except RLM who sponsors don't want to begin with. They'd rather beg their fans directly.

>Why do people have negative opinions about stuff? Just don't have them!

War is never over you fucking hippie cuck.

With a million views, thats still over $3,000 for a single video. That shit adds up

If no big YouTubers stand up to YouTube's bullshit that basically means giving YouTube free reign to fuck people over.

A lot of them actually don't want to talk about it because they're afraid for their lively hood. But they should be talking about it unless they want to resign themselves to being YouTube's bitch.

most of the youtube e-celebs make money on kids with table or phones nowadays anyway. that's why we have youtube red

If you claim that Pewdiepie and other cancerous turds have good content, than you should maybe revaluate your life.

The hate comes from the content being objectively shit, youtube videos often rely on pop culture to survive and there's not a single spark of originality or soul on them, they just make videos talking about the newest fad for quick bucks.
That's why I'm happy for this drastic change maybe we'll finally get some good quality content, youtube is a site full of wasted potential and I want that to change.

>siding with shit companiess like google fucking people over and essentially censoring discussion

Stop

>its not like we can just film us sitting there picking our nose and get 100K+ views
You can once you're famous enough. Literally, once you're famous enough, you can make any video and people will watch it.
Depends on the type of videos you make. Videos aimed at tech literate people will probably make less money because the viewer is more likely to use adblock, whereas minecraft let's players don't have that problem because 10 year olds don't know about ad block.
I heard you get a dollar for every 1000 views. To make 4,000 dollars in one month, you would need 4 million views over the span of 30 days.

I just want Leafy to be okay.

I don't care and I don't want to hear about it

Sooner or later the internet was bound to stop being "about the people, man!".
The real world is here, corporations are here and they WILL take what they want, as always.
You can whine to fans as much as you want, but those days are over.
Get corporate-friendly or get THE FUCK out of Youtube's door.
Time for consumers to remember their thoughts are worthless trash.
The party is over. Remember you are nothing without the fresh taste of Coca Cola you fat cunt.

i used to get $10 every month from youtube.

all of my content was just shitty filming (my phone) our card game tournaments every week - i'm the TO.

it was nice money, it stopped since i quit the cardboard crack when my baby came and l5r died :(

Then I assume you don't watch anyone on YouTube who discusses controversial topics

Because if you did you should care

>essentially censoring discussion
How is demonetizing videos censorship?

Give me some good "youtubers" who discuss controversial topics and maybe I'll care

>TV
>Having a valid opinion on the quality of content

Oh god my sides.

What about big educational channels like "the school of life" and so on? Those are useful, especially to introduce students to a certain topic when their teachers are fucking terrible...

>Any Youtube channel with more than 100k subs has a sponsorship deal anyway.
You have no idea what you're talking about.

>Except RLM who sponsors don't want to begin with. They'd rather beg their fans directly.
They have a Patreon but I have literally never seen them "beg." They made one video announcing they had a Patreon two or three years ago and have never brought it up since.

Sam Hyde MDE WP

nobody is forcing you to listen you fucking cock

Not him but taking away how people earn money and are able to continue reporting are issues is basically blackmail. Get with the program or no more funds for you.

A competitor will come along and start to knock youtube off its pedestal by not having such retarded limitations on monetization and then that company will do the same thing youtube does in a few years and then the cycle will repeat forever.

Google started going to shit ever since they formed "Alphabet".

1) your personal business dealings isn't a controversial topic

2)plenty of non topical channels make videos featuring them whining all the time

Make videos or don't make videos on YouTube, but don't waste my time