Can you guess which Affleck brother is the frontrunner for Best Actor this year? The answer may surprise you!

>Can you guess which Affleck brother is the frontrunner for Best Actor this year? The answer may surprise you!

Anyone hype for Manchester by the Sea? It was one of the clear darlings at Sundance this year and apparently crushes Good Will Hunting.

youtube.com/watch?v=41MV4QotMHY

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Williams_(actress)#Awards_and_nominations
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>The answer may surprise you!

this shouldnt surprise anyone, casey has always been a better actor than ben

>The answer may surprise you!
Eh. Ben being the one up for best actor would be more surprising.

It also sounds like Michelle Williams could be looking at a Best Actress nom which makes me think she has literally the greatest agent in history cause holy fuck:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Williams_(actress)#Awards_and_nominations

Casey Affleck was awesome in The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford

Looking forward to this new film

I don't usually subscribe to the crybaby alt-right nonsense but I've seen multiple people say this film would have swept Sundance if it wasn't the whitest movie ever made or if it came out any other year.

i'm so glad she's doing movies again

idk why are you surpriced with casey being good when ain't them body saint was exelent actingwise

but Casey's the better actor

Looks like a super generic drama aimed at my mom tbqh.

Margareat was so fucking good I can't wait for this film

There are about 50,000 capeshit and IMDB-core threads for you to fuck off back to

i started watching this thinking it was set in manchester, uk

why the hell did colonials think it was a good idea to give cities the exact same name?

How is that "crybaby alt-right nonsense?" Birth of a Nation got a standing ovation before they even played the movie, there was no chance anyone else was winning this year. You don't have to be a racist to acknowledge reality

You should Margaret & You Can Count on Me, Kenneth's other films. Very good director.

Lol what's more important, York or New York? Maybe you pathetic pasty inbreds should accept reality and change your names

>He's literally raising another man's son

nah

>manchester, uk
>2.55 million

>manchester us
>100,000

also no one confuses york and new york you dumb as shit burger

See:

I've only seen the 'regular' cut of Margaret, not the Director's Cut and there are no torrents seeded for it ;_;

The DC isn't that great either imho

>Casey Aff-

nope i hate his face

>uncle-core