Carson says Christie, Cruz, Kasich, Rubio and Palin are on Trump’s shortlist for VP

yahoo.com/news/trump-vp-shortlist-cruz-palin-152539923.html

Which one of these five would Sup Forums like to see as Trump's running mate and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cpvPizuq4-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

haha benis in sara balin bagina

You gotta be shitting me, that's the worst litter ever. Fucking Palin?

Way to throw the election when you got guys like Huntsman out there...

I hope to god this is false. Nothing would sink Trump faster than picking an establishment shill as a running mate.

BASED WEBB OR DEATH

Agreed instant boner kill.

Why not the blond chick from the pic, what's her name, Lady Gaga? Why not just pick her for VP? Eye candy is good for business.

i dont believe carson but if its palin i will literally never vote for any republican ever again

Why not fucking Carson?

Christie's a sinking ship, Cruz is a psychopath, Kasich doesn't matter... no words for the idea of choosing Rubio or Palin

>BERNIE SANDERS

Palin. Would love to see her wreck another Republican candidate.

its obviously going to be Rubio

thought about spilling the beans in my own post but i can make it here

t. proxy cuck

If anyone else said this was true, I'd believe it but slowpoke Carson is probably still pondering his answer.

>select all images with a shed

Your mom spilled beans last night. What I'm trying to say is I stuck the D in the A and when i pulled out the dam broke and she diarrhea'd all over dick.

This is a list Carson came up with. Trump doesn't have to got with Ben's pick. Also it is likely that these aren't all the names, just the ones Carson could remember when asked. Don't get too worried yet.

He has no political experience, Turmp says he wants someone who can help him in that regard.

Carson was in charge of the vetting process.

>Trump's going to pick Kasich to get the Democrat vote

I guess I could live with Christie or Kasich. Webb or Rand Paul would be better.

COME ON RUBIO

I hope to God that Carson is full of shit. Jesus, if he picked any one of these people I just wouldn't vote, period.

>libkike shill found.

Christie wants to re-ban all the weed and ban large soft drinks and shit, get out

>Christie
No. Used to love the guy when he was shitting on the unions, but his whole "9/11" warfare mentality is fucking stupid, and calling limited government people "kooks" is not cool.

>Cruz
Fuck that guy.

>Kasich
Too boring, not right enough.

>Rubio
meh.

>Palin
Oh please God no....

Rubio is probably the best choice among these to shore up his public image esp. with hispanics. But I hate all these choices, he should go with someone outside the box.

bullshit, none of these are gonna be picked, only Christie has the shadow of a chance, and he's not gonna get picked either

I would only accept Christie, Cruz, or Plain, however, I would prefer someone not on that list. Webb memers have somewhat convinced me, open to others. But no cuckservatives.

>palin

please god no.

what's the problem with Palin?

>palin
It's like being a senior in high school again.

She's fucking retarded.

>palin

Trumpcucks on suicide watch

Her family

>Palin
>"I want the guy to win. I want America to win."

This woman is a sweetheart. I'm glad she realizes she's not Vice Presidential material.

people who were liberals during the 2008 election think she is retarded

PALIN AND TRUMP

KEK WILLS IT

>any of those names besides Kasich and Rubio

Are you trying to lose?

yep, rubio 100%

Kasich would be great. It assures him Ohio and Michigan.

Cruz>Rubio BUT shit I don't know of I trust either of them.

Christie I don't know of I liked him at all prior to backing Trump.. Rather he be AG.

Kasich is shit, total shit, fuck him.

Palin made huge mistake not being able to name things in that interview.. If she were VP she can't make such embarassing mistakes.

>He picks Cruz
>We have Metal Wolf Chaos in real life after 2 years

I think its just to stir up talk, Carson learning from Trump, don't just call out the media/Alinskiites, but PLAY them at their own game and win.

He would hurt himself with that. Kasich is such trash.

And it puts a Soros puppet a heartbeat away from the Presidency.

Do not trust Kasich, ever.

>kasich
>assures him ohio and michigan
DELUSION
E
L
U
S
I
O
N

its not about you, you will vote for trump no matter who he picks.

he needs someone to win over some undecided/hillary voters. and rubio is the guy.
>highly educated like him
>women like him
>is a spic

Rubio would be the least bad of those but honestly I don't think he will pick any of the 5.

>Cruz
>Kasich
Lyin' Ted and only-won-my-own-state man?
Do they even want to be his VP at all?
I mean they didn't even endorse him.

She's retarded.

She supported El Rato after 2008, confirming for many that she's retarded. Also why I don't like Katrina as much I used to, because she willingly associated with the nasty rat.

>Palin

All fucking stupid. Christie for AG. Everyone else is trash and scares me. They're ALL LOSERS. NEWT OR BUST.

'Cause I think these people are either establishment losers or total embarrassments? Alright then

cruz

it would just be a nice end to the story

Yes, this is the most likely possibility.

On the other hand, I'm not sure about the logic. The entire reason Trump won was because he was outside the establishment, which is even something Democrats want at this point. Picking a "safe" choice would only weaken his image as an outsider.

The choice is clear, Palin is what he needs to prove he's a true conservative
youtube.com/watch?v=cpvPizuq4-Y

Bad choices there. Christie and Palin would sink his campaign, Cruz would try to get Trump killed, Rubio is worthless and has never done anything worth mention, and Kasich is easily the worst pick of the group since he is exactly the same as Hillary.

Find someone else or we're fucked Don.

Who the fuck cares, fuck your moral integrity

>Rubio
IS TRUMP REPROGRAMMING HIM?

Not true, if he picks Kasich I might be worried he is about to betray us all.

>No Mark Cuban on the list

huh?

>Anyone one of those besides Rubio
Jesus fucking christ.
Palin would honestly hurt me to vote for
Why not Huntsman? Even Newt is better

He learned many bad things from the cucked-side of the force from Bush. He is young, he could still learn from Trump.

I like Newt Gingrich. He's very articulate, experienced, and knows how to work with congress.

Agreed. Rubio would be the smartest choice to get the establishment support.

Gingrich, Paul, Carson, Mattis, Ernst, would be a better list.

>milo not listed

Only concern is..Reagan did the same and look at how they tried to assassinate him.

He's better than any of the OP list. I'm still suspicious of him though.

>Kasich
>Cruz
WHAT THE FUCK?

>Christie

decent choice imo just because he'd kill in debates

>kasich

not a bad choice for winning over moderates and people unsure about clinton

>rubio

his career is done and choosing a token Hispanic won't help him appeal to that demographic. Forget it.

>Cruz

Christfag pls go.

>Palin

NO

Huntsman would honestly be such a great pick, wtf is he thinking with PALIN?! I though he would be smart enough just to use here to fuck over Lyin' Ted then dump her.

Unless this is a leak designed to keep her and those others working hard for Don until he picks someone entirely different at the convention.

>Christie
no, nobody likes him, not even his own state
>Cruz
no, hates Trump
>Kasich
by far the best choice of the group, but has already said he won't support Trump
>Rubio
decent choice, but has already said he won't support Trump
>Palin
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU EVEN CONSIDER HER? SHE'S A JOKE

This is a fucking disaster. Trump is going to stump himself with a horrible running mate.

does he want to be fucking assassinated or what

I find it hard to believe that he would take bant so hard about kasich/rubio/cruz just to turn around and VP them.

Christie.

He has a history of battling Jews and is probably the most articulate out of the bunch.

I don't really like how authoritarian he is though. I also disagree with his stance on marijuana.

Ultimately I think he would be a fine VP. He doesn't take shit and for the most part is pretty redpilled.

>Picking the closeted gay latino

THIS.
All they have to do to solve their problem is push him to accept one of their people and then assassinate him. Their problem is solved and we have JFK 2.0.
Kasich or Rubio are who the establishment want most. Letting them have VP guarantees that Trump gets assassinated, meaning getting him this far would have been for nothing.

Which one would that be?

>No Jeb! option.
Shit list desu senpai.

>they assassinate a fake and he gets to be president after death with a massive popularity boost

He's also a loudmouthed prick who offers nothing to compliment Donald's weaknesses.

Kasich would be the best choice

He's a moderate, likable, and would help with a swing state.

Anyone else would be way too toxic for the campaign or wouldn't grow the republican voter base.

>what's the problem with Palin

She's a complete idiot and has a ton of baggage (her dysfunctional family being one of them).

True again. But meme magic will protect him.

If it's not Webb or Gingrich he's made a mistake.

user please

Christie and I guess Kasich are the only remotely acceptable choices on this list. And both are pretty boring. I hope sleepy negro made a mistake.

None of those. I want based Herman Cain.

He's obviously gaming it to ensure his buddy Christie comes out on top. What with no Newt and all.

Christie is unpopular in his own state. For fuck's sake, Trump should pick someone that can help him win a swing state, at least.

If he picks Kasich, Cruz, or Rubio he will be murdered shortly after election so the establishment gets their puppet in place. Palin is a joke so Christie is the only real choice.

>Christie, Cruz, Kasich, Rubio and Palin
I'd rather he appoint his janitor.

I don't like Rubio very much since he's a classic example of a neocon. But that would be a winning ticket.

All these choices are bad, to be h, famalam

Problem with Newt is that he is absolutely reviled by Dems and independents, who are the one's Donald HAS to win over in droves if he is going to take the white house.

t. Soros

He would be a fool to pick any of his previous competition.
Any negative things he said against them will be thrown right back at him.

I agree. Kasich is a good choice. It gets the Establishment Republicans behind him and also has cross appeal to moderates, independents, etc. which are necessary for winning the race.

He's not going to choose Webb and the other people on his short list aren't great. I like the idea of Christie though just because I want to see those VP debates.

Newt Gingrich makes the most sense. The only problem is he's got his own baggage and doesn't bring a state.