2:1 degree in physical chemistry

>2:1 degree in physical chemistry
>khv and still live with parents
>could only get work as a part time data entry monkey at my university after being rejected from 189 jobs after graduating
>not surprisingly I'm surrounded by PC SJWs everywhere

If I self learn Japanese, what are the chances of me getting a job in Japan before the Brexit vote on June 23rd?

Brexit or not, the UK is fucked either way and there is no future for me left in this shithole.

>>khv and still live with parents

Me too brother. I don't want to move abroad but I don't give a shit about this country either. I see no reason to work or do anything when society has completely shunned me.

Losers.

>b-but STEM isn't a meme career p-path

:^)

Didn't do STEM m8.

>I don't want to move abroad
Why the fuck not? I'm getting off this rock asap.

I'd be too anxious and I still have some hope for this country. No idea where I'd move anyway, only normies are capable of making that leap.

Don't go to Japan. I visited, you'll be discriminated against unless you expressly mention you're British. They like Brits.

I'm moving to the American countryside myself. Gonna try to live a simple agricultural existence and start a family, that's if I can't get into the British Army.

I know they like England and Scotland but in the wider world does anyone give a fuck about Wales and Northern Ireland?

Move to the US. You already know english and with your degree, you can get any decent job that provides an income. Then after two or three years when you're more confident about your financial situation and have more work experience, aim big.

In some states, you can own a 2 bedroom house for as little as $700 a month. Just don't go full retard and expect to live decently in California, NJ, parts of Florida or NY, those states will fuck you up the ass with price gouging.

I've been to Salem County in New Jersey and spent a few nights in Pittsgrove Township and it was quite decent desu senpai.

Heard that little shit McJuggerNuggets lives in the area, should've gone to his house and told him to fuck off and die.

No one outside of Europe knows Wales is a thing. They look at a map and just see 'Britain'. Don't say you're from North Ireland though. They don't like Irish as much.

I've been trying. It's insanely difficult to get into freedom land, but you guys are happy to give Amnesty to illegals. Not the Land of Opportunity at all when you basically encourage illegal immigration.

I'm Scottish.

Rural southern Aberdeen, way fucking better than the shitstain known as the north that's full of fucking council flats and slavs.

>I'm moving to the American countryside myself

How? I have completed semesters in a US college and even I can't find a viable method of immigration.

>physical chemistry
>not nuclear chemistry masterrace

Enjoy McDonalds user.

>than the shitstain known as the north that's full of fucking council flats and slavs.

Yet you still live on a tiny island? M8, they are your future, just like Muslims are Germany's. You got no where to expand to, no where else to claim as your own. Your options are to get swallowed up by what you hate or move out.

In theory, you "could" out breed them and claim your area back through sheer numbers, however I can't see that happening at all.

Probably Marriage.

They like Scots, not as much as the English but they see it all as British.

Just like porchmonkeys who like to live on chef boyardee and cheetos with their food stamps, these people have absolutely no desire to improve or change their situation.

>They like Scots, not as much as the English

Pretty sure they think we're even, not to mention Japan's vision of the outside world is incredibly skewed.

Wasn't there an article a few weeks back about tourists from Japan cancelling trips to Europe thanks to rapefugees and shit? They'd rather go to America thanks to the muslims.

I'm not the guy to give up and abandon all hope like a defeatist faggot.

I'll wait and see what happens, I remain optimistic that there will be a right-wing surge across these fair isles.

Well, first off:

> Explain why you studied chemistry instead of chemical engineering
> Why you followed physical chemistry instead of organic chemistry (Which is where most of the work lies in pharma etc)

Get into teaching m8, gov is crying out for teachers and it'll keep you busy until you find something you want to go for. Also consider going for a masters in drug chem/pharma/chem eng - see what you gotta do to get there.

If you could have any job (within reason) what would it be? What was your end game when you decided to study physical chemistry?

Yeah, Japs are worse than Americans in outside History. Very arrogant and all around retarded people.

Get in yer lads, brit/pol is back

I don't think you even need to be that good at speaking Japanese to be able to teach English there. A degree is enough from what I skimmed.

>Be Britfag.
>Live in West Midlands, away from major cities.
>Area is so shit no one wants to live here.
>Ergo...
>No Muslims or niggers.
>Work in a place with exactly 0 Muslim employees and a handful of niggers who are perfectly fine people.

Move.

>Shitty 2:2 degree from a shitty university
>Still landed a £26k System Admin job
>Live with my parents like a pleb, but shit £1k a month into long term dividend stocks
>Writing a book about memes on a whim, maybe by pure chance I'll rake in enough passive income from Kindle store to quit my job

I believe in meme magic Sup Forums

>didnt even pass college
>work for an mp in parliament
stay mad

Did you invite a random guy off the tube into the Houses of Westminster 3 years ago?

You better not be working for Labour m8.

only been here two years so no

>implying

> Ex-Merchant navy engineer sick of working on shitty cruise ships/ferries
> Self-taught myself an A-level in chemistry sitting in under 3 months. Got my exams over next 6 weeks
> If I get an A I go to Russel group university to study chemical engineering

Pray for me britbrahs

I feel sorry for you.

Hopefully you can work for UKIP if they ever gain traction.

Cockroaches. Stay and fight you fucking degenerates. America is in a worse situation than us and Asians sure as fuck don't want your shitty, weak, defeatist genes coming to fuck them up the same way shitskins do here. Just move to the 99% white countryside, find some bird in your league to shit out a few white chilluns and carry on the struggle.

>fighting a losing battle

A