Gay marriage

I am not sure whether Sup Forums is dominated by athiests or hardcore christians but yet most of you guys support gay marriage.

But isn't being gay unevolutionary? If you have a gay son then that means your bloodline will end.
And evolution is all about surviving and the continuation of your DNA to the following generations.
So why aren't you guys against gay marriage? Why do you accept it in your society and allow it to spread?

>...most of you guys support...
You got some infographics to prove that, like maybe a Russian flag with a chicken, you know, something irrefutable?

Sorry man, don't have any, its just some observation I've had from lurking around here.
You can notice it in many of the threads that are not mainly dominated by gun nut rednecks.

>athiests
A lot of them here are "cultural christians" of sorts.

>Sup Forums supports gay marriage
Fucking what

Fags can fuck and die of aids.
They should not be allowed to have children though

what the fuck are you talking about OP?

There is no such thing as gay marriage.

You can call a cat a dog all day long but that doesn't make it so.

There is no such thing as gay marriage. Marriage has always been between a man and woman.

>they should not be allowed to have children though

I don't think gay couples can have children man.

It is a mental disorder, two males/females fucking eachother has no benefit to any race on the planet.

He means in any capacity shitlord.

Sup Forums hates gays but I will be honest here, the world can build some cute boys that are meant for rape. Sin is very strong, and the devil is very smart.

Amen brother, but yet plenty of people disagree with you on that one and their only defence is "muh love"

We also going back to the whole fathers selling daughters into marriage thing or is the cutoff for "Marriage has always been" where it's convenient for you?

Nah lets keep it focused on gay marriage, I'm so tired of burgers changing the subject into a cultural/religious thing.

>Na lets just keep it on what's convenient for me
The onus isn't even on other people to defend why they're entitled to the basic protections of law and services of government. If you want to deny them it's you that needs some kind of actual reason. Marriage as it was before homosexuals were allowed to marry is not as old an institution as you seem to believe, and its got fuck all to do with love. It's a matter of law, tax and property.

I am okay with gay marriage because now it looks like the LGBT group is starting to eat itself.
There is a push to drop homosexual men from the group, for fucks sake. Now cis homosexuals are no longer oppressed enough, and the movement weakens as they alienate different groups.

You might think that its just some harmless law, but its not, it starts to set the foundation for a cultural change within the society, soon the society will start accepting gays more and more, and more gays will open up and it will become a normal thing to have a gay son or daughter.
Laws define our culture.

>You might think that its just some harmless law, but its not, it starts to set the foundation for a cultural change within the society, soon the society will start accepting gays more and more, and more gays will open up and it will become a normal thing to have a gay son or daughter.

I'm asking you to demonstrate an actual sense of harm or damage that justifies the denial of a Government service to a portion of the population, not whine about your own personal sensibilities being broken.

>most of you guys support gay marriage.
I'm detecting a master ruseman here

Since men are superior to women, isn't having two dads the best for a child?

It's better to allow gays to be open in society for everyone.

Imagine you marry a girl, then you find out she was never attracted to you or loved you because she was secretly a lesbian. I don't know if you mudslimes understand the concept of marriage for love but most western men would be devastated. If gay people are open they can stick to themselves.

It's ok for me as long as they don't promote it. I think any population will always have a gay anomaly naturally.

if christians really believe every kid needs a mom & dad then why are there kids living in foster system/group homes/on the street?

why haven't all christian families adopted 100% of kids without parents?

I don't support fag marriage. You must be referring to Sup Forums's libertards. It's Libertarians who are typically pro-faggots.

That's the irony of atheism in general. They don't realize that living in a protestant christfag country is exactly why they have the freedumbs that they have.

If they tried to be an atheist in a sandnigger country, well they wouldn't be alive long enough to talk about the moment that they came out as atheist.

poz loads

Yeah.
They accept the christian values (and the way to apply them to society), but they don't want to believe in the scriptures literally. A lot of scientifically minded people simply cannot do so. Not without doublethinking anyway.