Sup Forums i'm a eurofag and am in a long distance relationship with a girl from the US we have met up a few times...

Sup Forums i'm a eurofag and am in a long distance relationship with a girl from the US we have met up a few times before and had had sex, talk alot, everything going pretty good.

but last weekend she drunkenly had sex with another guy. thing is, while she said it was a mistake she says it stil lwasn't cheating because it was anal sex, and since we hadn't had anal sex yet she wasn't sharing something i had before and thus isn't cheating. i thought this was a stretch but some other friends i talked to actually agree with her, and only a minority agrees with me. so did she cheat ?

TLDR : long distance gf had anal sex, but doesn't think she cheated.
pic not related but tits draw attention.

Other urls found in this thread:

watch.mtrstore.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ofc she fucking did what kind of logic is this man if you ok with this do as you wish but it sure is cheating

Nudes of girl or it didn't happen
She did cheat after all

kek

dumbest thing I've ever read, dump nudes op i know you have them

She had another dick penetrate one of her holes and youre ok with this?

i agree with you

Yea I don't know in what reality that isn't cheating. I'd dump her lying thot ass.

if you didn't fuck her up the ass yet then no it's not cheating. you need to claim it first i suggest you do it asap the next time you see her

Sex is sex and cheating is cheating. Do you need a fucking analogy? Pun completely intended for your dumb ass.

She had another man's penis inside of her, that's cheating. Furthermore, she's trying to justify it. Anyone who agrees with her logic are probably filthy cheaters themselves who want to keep this "loophole" open so they can exploit it themselves in the future.

It's her, or your self respect. If you let her get away with this you give up ANY right to complain about her cheating on you ever again.

not cheating, you didn't claim.

Of course she cheated mate, ditch her and get some sweet europussy

Anal or not, If she had sex with another guy its cheating, you should work this out with her because if she makes you into believe its anal then do it again because she was "Drunk" Then your relationship should end. This is advice from person probably younger than you.

Believing*

By her logic, if your dick goes in anyone else's hole you are cheating because your dick has been in her pussy....

i have to say i know a lot of people here that have the same opinion i always try to have anal as soon as possible because of it. so i dunno might not really have been cheating

She cheated. Anyone who says differently is either retarded or a cheater themselves.

> watch.mtrstore.com

Tell her it's okay. Next time you meet her dicker in the ass and then dump her right after you cum

Believing*

Yup, true my dude

what this user said. Dump the slut get a better girl

Well by her logic you can fuck anyone as long as it's anal. Go on then.

she has sent a few but i dunno even if it really was cheating it doesn't mean i should be a dick as well.

i'm not really ok with it no, but if this is how it works.

she didn't really lie about anything, she told me herself that it happened

so this claiming thing is real ?

well yeah, it's been shared in the relationship so it would be cheating

where are you from ?

Major cheating, OP. You think she just went from meeting this guy to anal? How fucking dumb are you?

I mean, guaranteed she at LEAST sucked that shit beforehand. Guaranteed kissing... Definitely tugged it.

She's cheated OP, don't wanna tell you but, this ain't the first time she's fucked this guy either.

>Did she cheat?

Yes, dump her inmediatly

no, it doesn't work like that. i did use my dick to fuck her so...

if it's not the first time why tell me now though ? there's really no way i can catch her so that makes me believe it atleast was a one time thing

Her fucking up can be forgiven if it was a mistake, but her making up excuses about "it was only anal" is hilarious, dump em faggot.

>i dunno even if it really was cheating it doesn't mean i should be a dick as well
Asif anyone on Sup Forums even knows who she is and it's not like she doesn't deserve it

so many guys that haven't heard about this rule, lmao, i'm guessing alot haven't had anal sex with their gf yet.

Lets see what this anal loving girl looks like!!

You fucking cuck.
You subhuman baboon.
You literal nigger.

If she's had anal with some dude you have no knowledge of, you can be sure that she's fucked a shit ton of other niggers behind your back.
Also, get some new friends. Faggot.

"no, it doesn't work like that. i did use my dick to fuck her so..."
Move along people, obvious troll is obvious.

lol you should drop her just on the basis of that retarder "it wasnt cheating argument" she tried to pull on you

She just cheated on you
Plain and simple
If she thinks otherwise, tell her the you could go out and fuck each slut in the ass without thinking, because it ain't cheating anyway

Are you an idiot? Even if she'd just show her tits to someone, it's cheating unless you've agreed to it.

She's cheating. Doesn't matter if she was drunk either. Being drunk just means having less boundaries. If she cheated on you while drunk (ANAL SEX IS STILL SEX YOU FAG) she gon do it again.

dump that bitch even kiss or touching around is cheating

>being this beta

lol that's not how it works. op didn't fuck her ass so it wasn't claimed, she however did have his dick inside her so he can't.

what the hell is this "claiming" stuff?

if you have someone's dick other than your bf in skin contact with your body, it's cheating

"claiming" sounds like something a CUCK came up with.

"literal nigger" ehm... ok ? didn't know i turned black overnight. and thing is, why would she suddnely tell me this time if she'd been doing it behind my back anyway ?

alot of people seem to think like that though

the drunk isn't an excuse she did say it was a mistake though, but it's mostly knowing if this claiming thing is real or not.

How naive and silly to be so confused over such a straight forward concept.

Online, long distance relationships are not the same as physical relationships built on touch and presence.

She didn't cheat. There's nothing there to cheat on.

>if you have someone's dick other than your bf in skin contact with your body, it's cheating

so condoms make you not cheat ?

>>not understanding being drunk makes you easier to act out your emotions; next time she wont be "mistakenly drunk" her cooch will be niagra falls just thinking about tyrone's meat pole

we get it, you're a CUCK, it's OKAY user.

>>trying this hard

she didn't cheat OP, she's free to let anyone in her ass as long as you didn't fuck it yet. can't be mad at her because you didn't know how it works

She's cheating. Doesn't matter if she was drunk either. Being drunk just means having less boundaries. If she cheated on you while drunk (ANAL SEX IS STILL SEX YOU FAG) she gon do it again.

Look. Imagine you start living with this girl.
You NEVER fucked her in the ass.
You live toghether for years, have a great relationship.

One day you guys have a party at your house and she gets DRUNK.
You're downstairs, with some guests, she's upstairs and she's getting hee anus pounded.

You walk into the room and you find her being fucked by a random guy from the party. But he's fucking her in the ass.

Do you get mad or not.

yeah is right, it's fine for her to take it up the ass. she's actually being pretty cool imo, not letting other guys fuck where you fuck her.

Nice milk factories!
Golden Gallon, Borden, or Sealtest?

>>any answers besides "YES. get mad" are bullshit; and a cucklord type of reply

You only see this girl a few times, she could be sucking other dicks while you wank off to a screen dumb fuck, long distance relationships is one thing but continental relationships? Man dude its not even cheating you guys aren't even in a proper relationship fag if she really matters to you would move outta your moms dam to somewhere closer and keep an eye on her poor fag

She cheated, she wanted someone sexually and allowed him to have her, anal, mouth pussy, all the same.

maybe this is like more known in certain regions than others, it's pretty legit as far as i know. she didn't cheat.

She got drunk, made bad choices, drunk humped a guy, and let him have anal. She cheated, your better than to be a cuckold, dump her and move on.

Case closed then, he's a cuck.

>anal sex
>not cheating
>yet, everyone here on Sup Forums advocates the ass
Yeah...i'm calling that cheating, sweetie
>someone cheated OP outta anal sex

so this really is common ? or just for online stuff ?

well... yeah of course i'd get mad, but if i was afterwards proven that stuff like that is ok then i don't know what i'd do. alot of real life people agree and even hereit's like 50/50

ir definitely is a real relationship, and while i'm still not sure about this case i'm pretty sure she never did anything before. why else would she tell me, know, she said she wanted to be honest with me. if she did it all the time there would be no reason to tell me about this.

i'm getting alot answers that contradict eachother but i appreciate the effort so i'm posting one that doesn't give away her identity

so ehm... where does she live OP ?

If you two are married, and she had ANY KIND OF SEX WITH ANOTHER PERSON, then she cheated on you. Since you are not married to each other, it's still cheating on your mutual agreement to be exclusive to each other; but in reality she is not cheating, because you two are not married to each other. Since you are not married to each other, she has not broken any legally or morally binding commitment.

I can tell you right now, from both experience and observation, that long distance relationships almost NEVER work out. Obviously, yours has not.

damn, more?

>She had another dick penetrate one of her holes and youre ok with this?

This.

She cheated on you and even worst, because she doesn't even consider it cheating. This is really bad considering you are not even married. If she is doing this now, can't imagine what she will do eventually when she's not feeling so in love anymore.

So many good women out there and you are dating that trash. You can do betther user. Don't let her brainwash you like that. She did wrong. There is no excuse to what she did

NYC

if we were married yeah it would be cheating but so many people agree that it's ok. may of which i know in real life.

Did another penis that isnt your enter her rectum?
Yes?
SHE CHEATED
Dont fall for women tricks.
This is the only answer

Look, cheating is NOT something universal. If you think it's cheating, then it is. There is no such thing as "rules" of cheating.

You think it's bad?

Fuck what other people think. Dump the girl. She's just using it as an excuse. She fucking liked to have that an sex, and the man whom did it with her wasn't you. Dump her and go on with your life. Being able to find gf's isn't difficult. Finding the right one is. Don't waste time on girls who aren't for you.

lmao he fucked her in the ass only on the first date? who does that

you didn't claim ? then she's not to blame.

Why do people even question shit like this? Shes a dumb whore like alot of women, fuck her, move on. This won't be the last time. Sorry OP

Bro cut your losses there's more girls out there dont put the bitch on a pedestal just because she gave you some pussy.

of course she didn't cheat. it's weird you never heard about this before

another ?

Damn. Nigga first of all you a bitch. A straight bitch ass nigga. Second, you KNOW I'll fuck yo bitch. Third I don't even know. Refer back to 1 & 2 though for real. Anyway nigga yo bitch gettin ass fucked over here and you makin posts on the internet askin about it and ain't shit to say. Just accept dat fr.

guess i'll post the other side then

how the hell would you fuck her ? you don't even know who she is

nice ass

no wonder he fucked her up the ass, her little ring must've felt really good milking his cock

Yes it's cheating, obviously.
If you forgive her now, she will know she can do it again. Drunk or not, unless you like being a cuck I'm afraid hte only rational thing to do is break up. Sucks man, but that's what happens with long distance relationships 90% of the time.

where tf you find this pic, I know this girl. DO I KNOW YOU?

This is a bait thread, the 'nude' he posted was from a tumblr of a girl that I follow.

she sent it to me ? you can't have seen this, she said she took it for me

Nah bullshit. The pic you posted is a girl that I know personally, that's why I remember the picture.

Either you're lying or she's lying and since girls aren't real, you're the liar.

suck it up op, your gf is a little anal slut and untill you fuck here there she's free to be one