Is it a bad thing if I'm always available for plans or friends?

Is it a bad thing if I'm always available for plans or friends?

Do you have a job? If not, you might want to get that fixed. But I say no regardless; a healthy social life is something that a lot of people here don't have.

Oh look it's this thread again.

Hiya Charizard, you squirrel-y lookin fuck.

weird im just the opposite i could be staring at the tiles in my bathroom while taking a shit and my friend would be like "wanna chill"
nah im busy atm maybe tomorrow

Unfortunately yes, people think you're weird if you don't act busy or superior.

Nice 123

Tbh it's better than the alternative. Seeing a friend only once in a blue moon can be annoying.

Just remember that, even if you're available to hang, you should say no and just spend time with yourself

Yes, I work close to 50 hours a week. But when I'm not working, I never have any plans like at all.

Then use that time to go out into the world, actually do shit, and have a good life. Don't waste your time here.

Do "shit," like what?

Yes

Well, do you have any hobbies or interests? Try to find like-minded people that share them with you, and would be willing to hang out. Who knows, you may even find a real 3D grill to date.

I like video games, ice cream, pizza, and women

for example, master an instrument. it really doesn't even take too much time. i've mastered guitar, drums, violin, bass, and piano in 10 years.

Are you really asking Sup Forums what you should do with your free time? Are you really that sad?

How hard was it for you to learn piano? It's the only instrument I've wanted to learn to play

Yeah why

This. I'm also interested in learning piano, and would appreciate tips on how to do so.

You should just... know what you are interested in. Sorry for being a douche and judging you prematurely.

Traveling the world is the best idea. Discover new things. Go find weird crap you never thought you'd be interested in

I do know what I'm interested in... I play a lot of pool in my free time and I got pretty good over the years... I go to bars with pool tables sometimes and bet money... I win most of the time

Practice every day, if you have the money, see a well reviewed teacher once a month, and for the love of god curve your fingers while you play

Enter tournaments then! Or go to bars all across the world and try to hustle some foreign fucks

Is not curving fingers that big of an issue?

I should do that. Just wondering what else to do besides play pool or Fifa all the time

easy to learn, hard to master. it takes week or two before you learn to use your fingers independently from each other.

also, don't go for bohemian rhapsody as a 1st song to learn. shit took me months

lol no you didnt master those instruments you retard. youre just an arrogant ass.

Preferably something that allows me to meet women. It's a shame that most women don't understand the skill involved to be really good at shooting pool

Jesus fucking Christ OP. How do you even have friends being so autistic?

>Traveling the world is the best idea.
Are you gonna lend him the 50 grand to do that? Or are you expecting him to go get raped and killed on some sort of backpacking nightmare?
Get tricken' real, kid.

then explain yourself why you are still here

well i still have to work with some techniques but i can play pretty much any song on said instruments, and i make my own music with my band too. Sometimes i make mistake or two with violin tho.

because i like to browse Sup Forums when i'm listening music

You are fucking stupid. You could go to the other side of your state or country and have a new expirience. Drive 200-300 miles in a random direction and you'll be able to make new memories

Don't be such a bitch

>actually upset
What memories fam? Shitting in a bush? Running out of petrol?
I'm ASSuming you're some kind of hippy hipster that smells btw.

No, I just have memories outside my mom's basement

Yeah, I can smell your butted out joint and greasy man bun from here Mr Adventure.

Damn it missed by 11

What's the point of living on this earth and not trying to see the world

Chek'd
I will when I'm loaded

if you like to travel, i recommend northern finland.
>during winter you can live in eternal darkness and depression
>during summer you can't sleep because all the light, so finnish nature makes sure you can enjoy every second here.
>if you stay here longer than 2 weeks, you'll automatically get depression and anxiety disorder
>3 weeks and you'll kill yourself
>beautiful nature and sky (pic very related)
>everything's so goddamn expensive here, so people don't think you're a jew
>beautiful women who live in absolute celibate, being afraid that they're gonna be called a whore
>beastiality is legal as long as you aren't hurting anyone
>food hat looks like shit but tastes really good
what's not to love?

>food that*

I've always wanted to see the northern lights and have sex with a horse

Tiles guy, is that you?

Poopsmoke some fine ass dank butthash, gets you high as shit nigger

All the cool kids do it

You're full of shit you fucking lying crapsack

you're mean :(