How does Sup Forums deal with hangovers?

how does Sup Forums deal with hangovers?

since ive joined the army i started drinking much more frequent (around 3-4 times a week) and i suffer from hangovers all the time.

any advice?

Don't be a lil bitch

jeez ok edgelord great advice

not drinking would be a good first step.

Don't drink so much.

that must suck. do you have to run and shit all day while hungover?

Chug picklejuice either the night of (you can always pickleback) or when you wake up.

Eat a watermelon before bed.

Shit tons of water before bed and first thing am.

stop drinking 1 hour or so before you plan to go to sleep, drink a bunch of water in that hour period, preferably 1 glass for every 2 drinks you had.

my work is not that hard, just getting tired of feeling like shit all day or waking up in the middle of the night with my head spinning like crazy and dry as hell.

pickle juice only makes me wanna puke because of high amount of salt.

i try to drink a lot of water with my booze and usually eat something so everything will be balanced.
sounds cool but i cant get a hold of watermelon

as i said i do that, i just want advices on how to kill hangover after it happens

coffee and food will help kill the hangover. if you can resist a painkiller you should, but one or two tylenol extra strengths will either make you vomit or help a lot in combination with caffeine. marihuana also helps.

Shit nigga be careful with Tylenol after drinking. If your liver is still processing the alcohol you will fuck yourself royally. Nobody wants to die from liver failure.

just get a new liver...

i actually even forgot about painkillers, ill og have one now.

can't smoke weed in my country, highly illegal and MPs check soldiers sometimes and lock em up for just having a bit of thc in thier piss

Pace yourself better and know when you are about to reach a point of being too drunk. I've been drinking more often as well and have been getting more a feel when I'm about to go overboard. As long as I don't go over that, I feel that the hangovers are never as bad. Also, drink plenty of fluids.

drink a pint of water every couple of drinks and then have nother one in the morning, a banana, and some paracetmol

Pint of before bed. Steak. And eggs for breakfast. A few reps then grow some hair on your balls

Become friends with a corpsman. That nigga will have access to banana bags.

glass of milk before going to bed. milk contains a lot of minerals en vitamins, because of that it gets more absorbed by the body then water.

Hydrate before drinking, then once done just down a whole bottle of water. Works every time.

not on my base, we got no fucking bananas only apples and a bit of grapes
plus eeating too much bananas will stop me for shitting for like a week

dioralyte bud, saves my life. vitamins, minerals and speeds up re-hydration / increases amount you absorb per liter drank

Cereal? I'm a fuckin monster. Ooh we could all say this on Sup Forums. But trust.

This is how it goes, no particular order:

Energy drink.
Greasy food, I'm Anglo so full English. Whatever. Meat and grease.
Blow your load. I've got full time gash, but the easiest way is to just rinse one out the chamber.
Two cigarettes.
Two doobies.
Couple of sniffs.
I've just got off a 13 day session. Last year done 33 out of 39 days.
I'm knocking on. 36. Still can do the do, with body training like the above

gatorade