Is having threesomes with my long-term partner gonna ruin my relationship with her?

Is having threesomes with my long-term partner gonna ruin my relationship with her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jzoU7zZt4E0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As I tell everyone in this scenario.
This is her first step towards cuckolding you. I've more than once been the guy brought in so that a chick can use the mmf threesome to move her guy towards being a cuck.

Yes.
And this.

it ruined the only relationship I've ever been in that we tried it.

My short answer is don't do it.

I am into cuckolding and she is into FMF threesomes as well, I have already seen her doing it with other girls. Would this ruin our relationship?

It could. I've seen it strengthen relationships and I've seen it ruin them.

bro the vote was already 3/0 for yes and ill make it 4/0. It will ruin your relationship, almost certainly.

Theres a reason swingers are a fantasy and not a real thing for most people. The reason is simple, once you find someone who is better in every way, better looking, makes more money, better at sex, why the fuck would you stay with the sad sack of shit you're with now. Thats why swinging doesn't work, it opens up the options to move up the ladder.

I'd like to offer a minor correction: it opens up the options to love up the ladder for HER. Not for dudes.

Obviously looking for relationship advice on Sup Forums is a stupid idea.
BUT it really depends on your relationship. If the two of you are mature and open and honest about your sexuality, and neither of you are the type to harbor resentment about having another sexual partner, then it shouldn't ruin anything.

I think it's usually the 'mature' part that makes most people on Sup Forums tell you that you're about to be a cuckold. I mean...you might be...if you have a MMF threesome and that's what you're both into and that's what you want...

If you both have good communication skills, and you go about it open and honestly with eachother, it shouldn't hurt your relationship.

And if after you do it, either one of you has regrets about it, you need to talk about it, and either figure out what the issue is, or just agree not to do that any more.

It's only as big a deal as you two make it.

OP here.

The way I see it is, we are young (Early 20's). She is gonna want to experience new shit later on anyways because 100% of bitches be like that.

I have been w her for 2 years now. I would rather share all the crazy kinky shit we do instead of the relationship going to shit in the future because I want other pussy or she wants other dick. Like, she already accepted giving me a double blowjob with one of her hot friends. We also arranged her to put on a strap on and fuck one of her friends for me to watch. And now she wants to be blindfolded and DP'd.

The rules are this: She will be blindfolded and tied up, I will fuck her first and then I get the guy (who she doesn't know) to join me and DP her. Then the guy leaves and I untie her. She never gets to see the guy. She wanted to get sex machines to experience DP but that shit is too expensive so just a guy who will never have contact with her is a better choice.

Also, we are doing it in another country to avoid problems.

What do you think of this?

only adult in this thread

It did not ruin mine.

It has ruined many relationships.

Many other relationships were not hurt.

Only you know how dedicated you are to each other, how much sex with someone else will effect each other and how mature you guys are.

No one here can answer that question for you.

But I'm guessing, since you asked, that you already know the answer and are looking for someone to convince you otherwise.

As a relationship counselor I've seen it go both ways, but your 95% right.

Any sexual interaction involving more than one male makes all males involved faggots.

She's still going to get the taste of other dick. If you honestly think you guys can beat the odds, have at it. But, don't be surprised if she starts wanting other dick and it starts to creep.

Well, obviously there are some exceptions but I'm talking about the majority of cases.

Sit down.
The adults are talking.

Pic related.

That's her.

If we do it I will record everything and might come back to post some nudes

Found the underage fag.

you should listen up
someone with common sense is giving the retarded chinks ITT a dose of reality

its 2017, if thats the phone you can afford, the first non broke dude she fucks is going to be her new exclusive boyfriend.

Isn't your mommy calling you upstairs for dinner?

It is her phone, and it is a Samsung Galaxy S8.

She's just shitty at taking pics not my fault

Are you an alpha? I mean, reduce her privileges, track her phone(if you let her have one), make her wear a burqa, have a few wives who will stay at the farm to raise the kids.

Otherwise you are just fooling yourself into believing the most absolute and utter failure that is marriage in America.... Well marriage to one single woman that is.

You see, adultery is not adultery if you keep her, marry her(On the books or spiritual marriages) and you love her.

Most dudes over think the whole thing and end up with a fat, retarded, wife on birth control who can't manage to be good for much of anything.

We have to accept the possibility that OP is a cuck and just looking for validation.

One other question...
Which of these things is supposed to happen first? Has she done any of the things she's "agreed to" yet..?
You can pretty much guarantee that if her getting other dick is supposed to happen before you get other pussy, you won't be getting the other pussy.

>She is gonna want to experience new shit later on anyways
If she has ever expressed this sentiment herself, she's trying to prep you to be cuckolded.

You're a cuck. You a polluting our society with this bullshit. There are much greater pursuits than double stuffing your wife you fucking retard.

Little kids need reading lessons, food, and a good home. Get the fuck off the Internet talking about going out of the country for a three way you idiot.

Go blow yourself up already Habib, take some of your shitskin childeren with you, it'll be a good "Bombding" moment

Exactly. I don't know how so many dudes fall for this shit.

lol finally this thread delivers.

The Rockefellers funded the womens rights movement to get the women paying taxes and the children into schools for earlier indoctrination.... You fucking cucks have no idea what is happening in the USA, do you?

youtube.com/watch?v=jzoU7zZt4E0

OP just accept your fate, real men like me are going to be using your gfs pussy and you are going to be watching, end of story.

Damn, bro... I tried to be nice about it to him but you're right. Just hope he likes the taste of cum.

you can find decent fucking machines for around $120

my missus wanted the DP experience, but we both weren't open to threesomes. best money I've spent

The funny thing is, if he asks the guys (after they're done nutting in his gf) if they'd ever let somebody else fuck their gf, they'll all say "Fuck no! Are you insane?"

Because in the real world, where low-T redditors aren't pushing cuckolding and interracial memes all day, very few people do this degenerate shit.

Coming from the buddy that joined into a 3some with some friends once... I married his girl last year... It was more she wasn't happy with his bedroom action... Sorry man

Yes
Stupid cunt
Can't figure it out yourself?

Meh. I've met plenty. Of course, most of them started in OP's situation.
Like I said, I've met more than one that uses the same ruse his girl is using. Before he knows it, his dick is locked up and she's out every other night getting plowed.

lol, the only thing dumber than letting a girl cuck you is marrying a girl who cucked someone else.

You're not special. If she fucked around on him, she'll fuck around on you.

Then your dumbass fell into the same trap.

I think that's what he meant by you are 95% right