You're in charge of creating a sex-themed prison system for arrested college girls to replace the normal prison

You're in charge of creating a sex-themed prison system for arrested college girls to replace the normal prison.

What kinds of features will it have, and will innocent girls ever accidentally end up in there?

Why do we have to have this thread over and over again? What are you hoping to achieve here?

My answer should Gurochan, not here...
For those who don't know: G0RE!

If innocent girls woule end up there? I feel like not. It is a prison after all. And it would be suspicous if random girls started disappearing out of nowhere.

you must be new here.

are you isis?

All my pics are from r/watchpeopledie so...

Inmates would be allowed to fuck other inmates as much as they liked. If an inmate is bad or breaks the rules or whatever, they're put in stocks like OP's pic and placed in the yard for a certain length of time. Anyone can fuck them, including guards.
Innocent girls would occasionally end up inside. Proclaiming your innocence, however, gets you locked up in the stocks.
Guards have use of a wide variety of sex toys with which to punish inmates. Low-level punishment tends to involve tying the inmate to their bed and then punishing them as the guard sees fit.

are there both male and female inmates?

Sure, why not? But only cute guys. If the female inmates are good, they can apply for a strap on for a period of time.

i mean you said inmates can fuck each other, so i assumed it was co-ed

Lesbianism is taught and encouraged as part of the rehabilitation process.

are the guards at least male?

Almost all. There's minimum dick size requirements for guards as well. Female guards are in more administrative roles.

at what age can you become a guard?
i wonder if boys would apply to be guards in hopes that girls from their classes would be sent there

Oh, certainly. The only minimum age is the age of consent. Where I am, that's 16.

in what scenario would an innocent girl end up inside? corruption?

There are no innocent girls.

Wrong place, wrong time is quite common, although corruption does certainly exist. The legal system would certainly take bribes if someone wants someone else to be locked up.

What about arrested middle school girls?

found the one who likes loli threads

The 'one'. Yeah...

>all girls would be nude 24/7
>placed in cells across from male inmates
>first offense while in prison: females must walk along every male cell close enough to be groped and fondled
>second offense: females inmate # will be added to commissary, where inmates can pay for use of their bodies for a set time
>third offense: inmate will be marked with a FREE stamp to indicate all inmates are welcome to use her holes as they please

any cases of innocent girls getting locked up?
also how would the ethnic diversity look like for both guys and girls?

maybe one of the male guards bribes administration to get a girl he has a crush on arrested

Every girl must be Judy Hopps

Why, I would volunteer for that duty.

still here?

I need good fake pics with her face :) Someone can help? :D

bump

No shaving of legs or armpits is permitted (this is my prison, my fetish).

Lockable butt plugs are worn at all times unless engaging in anal play. Minor infractions are punished with 50 strokes of the cane on the bare bottom, or until the offender is thoroughly crying. Major infractions are punished by tying the offender up spreadeagle, with a dildo soaked in icy hot inserted vaginally and anally, and left for an hour.

Daily enemas will be administered. Food and exercise will be used to maintain a healthy physique. Makeup is allowed, but none of that orange skin shite.

Occasional methylcellulose enemas will be administered. That stuff looks like cum, but is easy to make lots of. I want to see the girls walk round with pints of cum leaking out their arses and running down their legs. Clean up will not be permitted for 24 hours (so they've got to sleep like that too).

I'm not sure if icy hot is safe or not. If not, then some suitably burny but safe alternative should be used instead. Cinnamon, ginger, peppermint oil? Something like that anyway.

what about having a giant container filled with cum?

i want to be an inmate in that prison

which?

they all sound lovely

That would work too, but a bit less practical.

and then put her inside.
while she's standing it would be up to her neck

Female Circumcision and Sterilisation

Heads Shaved, Tattoo Prisoner number on their forehead, no clothes provided,

Given a plot of land to grow oats to make their porridge with, this is the only thing they are provided in terms of food

If they try to escape, or cause too much trouble, amputate their legs

If they carry on doing it, remove eyes

Still not listening?

Cut out tongue, pierce ear drums, cut nose off, remove arms and force feed them

Execute one prisoner per month voted by them to be killed, if they refuse to vote, 5 are selected at random to be tortured to death in front of everyone, slowly

this would be ultimate prison

Never make a prison that you couldn't stand to be an inmate of yourself!

> Nobody would be standing if they all tried to escape

>no clothes
enjoy your shit sweat covered interiors

> Lockable buttplugs
Lock two girls together like this with a very short chain. Make them walk around a lot. Hilarity ensues.

bump

bumping

This is literally just Islam.

Hey, I made my prison pervy, but no one had to worship anything. And bacon is definitely on the menu.