Daily reminder that the great "deal maker" has made no deals. The great "leader" hasn't been able to lead

Daily reminder that the great "deal maker" has made no deals. The great "leader" hasn't been able to lead.

Trump hasn't made good on a single promise by getting a law thru Congress. He's not doing right by you.

Trump can't cut any deals.

Here's a great article from the conservative journal of record, The National Review, telling how Trump hasn't been able to cut any deals with Congress to make good on his promises.

It's not just me saying it. It is The conservative media saying it.

Caveat: you do need to be able to read, think, process and understand, and to have an attention span longer than 8 seconds. So it's not for most of you.

nationalreview.com/article/449988/donald-trump-cant-close-deal-failing-salesman

coffee is for closers only, Trump.

Fuck off with your goddamn endless flood of liberal tears.

----->/pol

He ran as a business man, but he's only ever run a private business.
He doesn't even have experience having to answer to a board a directors or shareholders, let alone managing the hundreds of congressmen needed to get deals done through Congress.

He's too used to just getting his own way, and when he doesn't like how something turned out, suing his way through it.

That doesn't work with public service. And I still don't think he sees being president as a public service with the way he's still/already campaigning again...

I tried to make a post but I can't get past this fucking typing chapta. I type it but when I click post it says that I haven't done the chapta. I'm on a mobile.

No tears faggot. You are the one crying. Trump isn't doing right by you, even if you are too stupid to realize it.

We are laughing at Trump for not being able to get ANY of his agenda through Congress. Not one law to. Make good on one promise he made you.

No, we are laughing at him and we are especially laughing at YOU for failing for his shit..

Pic related: the guy you think understands and cares for "average" people like you

exacly correct. but he promised the opposite

pic related just for you Jethro.

>He's not doing right by you.

Maybe I'm just cynical, but I don't expect most or any politician to get stuff done for the good of the people, or because it's what they promised.
Usually they are just focused on their legacy, which requires them to get through legislation to pass laws to have an impact on things.

Trump wanted to be named "President" and he's already plastered his name on everything that he owns.

His followers will tell him he's winning no matter what he does, so he has zero incentive to actually pass anything. Maybe once he realizes that getting shit done will affect his ability to win reelection (emphasis on the winning part) he will try to get something done for that...but beyond that I don't see anything happening.

Beastiality is just as illegal as CP in most of the US and world.

Trump just signed a bill that limits his power in regards to Russian sanctions

Self cucking.

DAMN STRAIGHT!

Kek. This is funny ironically.

But I'm sorry you have lost in life though. Shitty job. Shitty earnings. Shitty house. Shitty ex-wife. The sad thing is you think it is because They took something from you. You don't really know who They is, but you think it's them minorities, immigrants, crooked Hillary, Acorn. But the reality is you just aren't smart and you don't work hard at the right things. You have no talent. The failure is all on you. You never had anything for Them to take. You think Trump is going to give It back to you. He can't. He wouldn't if he could. He does not give a shit about losers like you.

Weak. Sad.

Samefag.

Fucking finally someone says it.

Totally. Congress has never before limited a president's power to,remove sanctions, but they did it to him. Even the GOP knows he is Putin's bitch.

Listen to all this rambling projection from some mentally ill retard.

>Even the GOP knows he is Putin's bitch.
Really? How so. Please elaborate.

Samefag. You alone believe your delusional horseshittery.

OP, Trump is a sickness.

Nope. You're so new you don't even know how to check for same faggotry.

The day of justice is coming for the treasonous DNC. There will be no place to hide.

All DNC traitors will hang.

Already well on the way.

Let's party weak Trump faggots! I'd love to put a couple dozen of you weak bitches through a wall.

>yfw someone says something bad about trump

This is terrible photoshop work. really some of the worst I have ever seen.

America made the right choice.

Not shilling for trump because he's a political clown, but you liberal faggots are worse than the alt righters that actually believed trump during the election. Kill yourself.

For the record, Republicans are pussy fucking FAGGOTS. I served with cuntservatives for 12 years and they were useless fucking chickenshits.

My Liberal Attack Dog brothers never let me down. We just get stronger every day. This country is ours. Don't ever forget than Trump traitors.

Trump is still a loser, Trump still is the biggest liar, Trump is still an English fart.

Haven't you heard? It's not his fault! It's because Hillary CLINTON *mumble mumble cuck maga mumble* and even though Republican's control all three branches of government the DEMOCRATS are preventing them from fixing everything because they are obstructing by pointing out that taking away health care is bad, and that building thousands of miles of wall costs a lot of money. ITS THE DEMOCRATS FAULT THEY ARE DOING BAD THINGS ALSO AND ALSO REPUBLICANS ARE GREAT AND DONT DO BAD THINGS LIKE DEMOCRATS!!!

Trump is the greatest president this country has ever seen.

i really gotta wonder what these people think they are accomplishing with these threads all day long.

>Not shilling for trump

largest inaugruation crowd of all time, biggest election win of all time, the boy scouts loved my speech, north korea will nevr have a ballistic missile, this russia sanctions bill i just signed in unconstitutional

Again, this photoshop work is terrible. You really should find someone to help you with that.

Already explained in the post but I will spell it out for you. The GOP leadership knows that Russia influenced the election. They know we have to do something about it - you can't let a foreign country, especially a super power enemy get away with that. Trump was going to let them completely get a pass and Trump badly wanted to lift what sanctions are already in place.

So Congress passed a sanctions law with a near unanimous majority, 98-2 in the Senate, that imposed the sanctions that were needed to punish Russia for fucking with our election, AND (thus is the important part) made the law so Trump can't reverse the sanctions. That has never happened to any other president. Every president other than Trump has had the power in sanctions laws to drop the sanctions if he wanted to. Every one but Trump.

This proves overwhelmingly that even the GOP knows about Trump and Russia and made the decision for country over party to not let him get away with it.

Trump is the biggest fucking ASSCLOWN rapist cuck faggot loser this country has ever seen.

Your boy is a fucking useless prick.

it's nothing i'm doing, ti's the media is make this up, covfefe is a word for those in the know

>The GOP leadership knows that Russia influenced the election

How so? Show us the smoking gun.

Aww, you're spamming again. That's against the rules.

Liberals are human garbage.

Sup Forums loves Trump.

Trump is Sup Forums.

No, he hasn't gotten a law through.
Between the media not giving him a break and congress not going with his flow, it's not surprising, really.

he sued to get his travel ban resinstated and won. is the 90 days, to have congress work up a travel ban, up yet?

LOL. You can dream all you want. In person, you'd piss yourself if I looked at you hard.

The liberal left runs this whole show. We always have and we always will.

Conservatives are domestic terrorists. It is my sworn duty to eliminate you all.

Hey everybody. I'm a moderate. Please let me explain what's going on here.

Today President Trump passed new legislation that created new restrictions on LEGAL immigration. Basically it made it that those with skills and those who speak English will get preference. This is called MERIT BASED IMMIGRATION. And it's very good for our nation

Now the liberal shit bags are freaking out because they want PIC RELATED to be your future.

Now tell me? Is this the future that you want?

he's lied about trumpcare about a hundred times over hte past three months

True that. The greatest piece of shit we have ever seen.

Truth.

Unlike the rest of this thread. Fags that keep spamming thus thread, what exactly are you trying to accomplish? No here is gonna change their minds and the entire board is compromised of trolls that love Trump so what's the point? This isn't a Reddit type platform where you can just circle jerk in your echo chamber.

he said, it's unconstitutional and still signed it

I didn't know this was a trap thread

Trump has done nothing. He will do as he is told. Period. There is no secret service or military or private security on earth that can stop America's left.

When we come for you, drop your weapons and surrender immediately. We do not play with traitors.

You can always tell that Trump has done something effective by the amount of liberal crying you see on Sup Forums.

check this guy replying to his own post

Do you really not know how to check for same fags? Seriously, back to Redddddit with you.

alpha male got bitch slapped two times in one week, first was trump care

Deal with it, pussy. 6 ft 5 inches 260 pounds of Liberal Left Attack Dog. Marine Infantry.

You fucking faggot Trumpcunts got left behind. Your boy is a faggot and we are not going to let him remain here.

Lefties are on the wrong side of history.

america really is that stupid

>Being moderate by taking swings at legal immigration.

Another dog whistle to the far right; Trump has no idea how to appeal outside his base.

Did you decide you run the show after the election?

Cause apparently you weren't running it before or during

Well, at least the one on the right isn't violating the U.S. Flag Code.

Stop. This larping is so weak it's embarrassing. I genuinely feel sad for you. I can't imagine what kind of life has brought you to this. That larping is just so obvious and low effort.

Left or right; Trump is retarded.

>I'm a moderate.
>liberal shit bags
>supports trump
>posts racist bullshit
wow. so moderate.

>is bad president
and thats why i hoped that he would become your president.

those are the people Clinton sent to the mars slave colony

Your Confederate flag? I wipe my ass on it. We are America, traitor. Step up anytime you think you got a fucking chance in hell.

Trump and you cunts. LOL. Bring it, faggots!!!

Requiring that legal immigrants have skills and speak the language is a great thing for our country and only DNC traitors would say otherwise

>marine
>liberal

Pick one

Here's your loser cuck prez!

He should be more than just president. He should be our king.

>current year
>people still care who the president is

/trash/----->

what about tariffs on china? he put them on canada instead, hahahaha. he was too afraid to do it to mexico

he pulled it out of his ass when someone called him a landwhale in the other thread. its mostly one guy reposting the same shitbag content over and over.
>pic related

In other words not focusing on immigration reform just appeasing the normal conservative base.

>only DNC traitors would say otherwise

Found the traitor to western society; time get to out Vlad!

I just got through telling you fags about my conservative republican squad members. Biggest chickenshit faggot alive.

I never relied on those cowards during a firefight. NEVER. it was my team, LETHAL LIBERALS OF AMERICA that brought the heat .

I can always count on my fighters. You fucking coward draft dodging cunts... I have nothing but disdain for you and your traitor prez.

>In other words not focusing on immigration reform

He's done tons in that regard. Too much to list.

Crap...was meant for...

The 1% clearly wanted Trump to win. The whole election was a set up.

But here's the thing, he really is saving our nation.

Look, whether liberals want to admit the truth or not, things are better for EVERYONE when whites are in charges. Just look at ethnostates like Mexico, Venezuela, Uganda, China, India, etc. Those places are all terrifying hell holes. And the reason they're bad is because they're ethnostates run by blacks, hispanics and asians.

There's a reason why refugees flee to white countries, because they know that white folks know how to run things and that things will be better for them in those white nations.

History has proven that democracy is solely a white / european concept.

Trump is going to empty the ghettos of illegal hispanics, control immigration and keep the country from turning into mexico, and actually reduce the load of fake "refugees" that we take from fallen nations.

Ask yourself a simple question, if the refugees couldn't help their own nations what good will they do here?

i don't want to sign this sanctions bill pootie, what should i do?

Trump is his own worst enemy. Why cry when we can celebrate his stupidity!

He should be scrubbing toilets in prison.

See above.

lol @ americans