Ask someone who quit social media anything

Ask someone who quit social media anything.

Why are you still on Sup Forums?

Sup Forums IS social media bro

>implies
>IMPLIES
>implies Sup Forums is social media
Sup Forums is not social media
Sup Forums is an image board
or did you log in and fill out your profile yet?

You know the kind he's referring to. Stop being retarded.

>yfw people start getting jobs within the VR world to be able to fund their VR lifestyle

What's your name

B-but how will you tell your friends what things you like?

Why did you even join a social media to begin with? The place is packed by lefties and 'muh feelings hurt'.

Sup Forums is social media for autists, now make like a tree and discharge the emissions of your reproductive organs into the air

why so butthurt mr mutt in japan? realizing how useless your life is yet?

Ask someone who has never been on any social media anything.

Yeah I guess online games are social media too then, fucking jap. Your definition of the word is faulty, fuck off. Social media refers to facebook, twitter, instagram, etc.

Nice how do you feel about making Sup Forums your new blog because you cant go 5 seconds without sharing a worthless opinion or experience?

Go back to facebook faggot, clearly you cant live without it. You are already indoctrinated to a life of social media and blog posting

You cannot fight the Matrix from outside yet all the energy you expend within only adds to the Matrix's power. The goal then must be to use ones energy expenditures wisely to awaken consciousnesses that are able to this truth. Never forget in your travels that you are in enemy territory.

Why are you on social media literally RIGHT NOW if you "quit social media"?

I know what he is taking about. then I try to show him how this site is a social platform anyways. then you take the muhammad shaped dildo out your ass and intervene.

why?

>Ask someone who quit social media anything.

I never joined that in the first place, but glad to see people coming to their senses.

How does it feel bro ?

>then I try to show him how this site is a social platform anyways.
Are online games social media too? You interact with other people, and it's media. Stop being a fucking retard. That's not the definition of "social media". Facebook, instagram, twitter, etc. That is social media.

Stop being a retard

I was one of the original qt emo guys on MySpace back in 03. I gave up faceberg about six years ago and haven't got laid since. Figures :/

already happened a long time ago in second life, and of course there have been prostitutes in world of warcraft since day one

>Yeah I guess online games are social media too then

They literally are and you are a niggertron 5000

>I try to show him how this site is a social platform anyways.

No they're not. Stop being such a retard. That's now what we refer to when we talk about social media.

It's the same with animals. Humans are technically animals, but when we talk about animals, we don't typically include humans.

Stupid jap.

I had facebook and whatsapp. I am on 7th month of not using it.
It helped a lot.
>Basically I don't sad over my peers getting engaged and having romance in Island
>There are lots of girls whom I liked and they all have bfs with whom they post bedroom pictures. Made me hate facebook
>I don't feel like failure anymore looking at my friends getting jobs in Uber, Apple, Microsoft,Nokia some highly paid Software Engineering jobs.
>I work as support for IBM services.
Glad I quit hurting myself

Facebook is my main way of talking to my friends. (mostly messenger app)

was that the case with you too? If so, how did you cope? It's the only thing holding me back.

POO
O
O

anyone on tinder?

how did it go?

did you put "seeking non hispanic white women only" in your bio?

>Sup Forums
>social

user media is as far from ego centric social media as you can get. Yeah, we interact but we do so only with the purpose of exchanging ideas.

Same. There is no point in narcissistic circlejerk of social media.

If you have anyone important to you, you just call them on phone, meet them or write them email. Social media are pathological.

>have never owned a smartphone
>don't have a legit social media account.

Those Facebook login buttons are useful when the only account you have is a throwaway.

i haven't had a facebook for about 8 years.
never got anything past that.
once i found Sup Forums i just couldn't deal with all the fake shit.
oh, and i have tons of friends, and i am not a virgin or a NEET.

Sup Forums is not social media as you don't attach any value to yourself.And people don't get to judge you anyway expect for the post you have written for single time. This is basic argument why are some ultra autistic kids browsing Sup Forums fuck

Sup Forums is the final bastion of free speech on the internet.

Before I joined it wasn't like that. I believe social media, in particular Facebook has done nothing but divide us as a nation instead of unite us like it was supposed to. Politicians and corporations have used it as a tool of propaganda and advertising.

Feelsgood brazilianbro

That's pretty much it. My job takes me all over the country at a moment's notice so that's what I was using.

I gave everyone a 2 week notice to find another way to contact me if they cared and out of 500 "friends" I think like 4 people asked me for my number. So that was the final nail in the coffin.

That's another reason I left, it's another way for employers to track you and try to dick you out of your job.

I could give a shit less what my friends are doing. We had fun before Myspace and Facebook and organized functions without it with a higher turnout.

Beware the beast Mandeep, for he is the dung fly's pawn.
Alone among God's primates, he will never stop shitting everywhere, not for sport or lust or greed.
Yea, he will shit beside his brother to soil his brother's land.
Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a sewer of his home and yours.
Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of stench.

How do you keep up with invites to stuff now? Text messages?

>I can put dicks in my ass and it's not gay, because I am not gay but rather an MSM

This is how absolutely retarded you sound now.

>Sup Forums is the final bastion of free speech on the internet.
Pol is an autism echochamber for edgy autists

Why did you make a dick-in-the-ass analogy? Are you a gayfag?

That, and most of my friends who organize functions do it on a monthly basis and I know to just show up. Most of the things I do are bike rides that have been going on for the last 15 years and I hear about them through text or messageboards like this one

> chat with a girl while on vacation
> get her facebook
> "wow you don't have many friends!"
> I have 93, she has 500 and something
> she looses interest despite me defending that I know in person each and every friend while she admits to barely remember over half of her's

Also Facebook has become the biggest cancer, ads, algorithms to select who I want to see posts of instead of the old from new to old wall, fucking politicians and celebrities and organizations show up on mu wall, the last election was a clusterfuck of ads and annoyances.

I hardly log in once a month now, and only to keep in touch with old semi-friends and school mates