Sup Forums wtf is this?

Sup Forums wtf is this?
Upper and inner thigh
Don't tell me I have the herps
I used a condom, so what are the chances?

Sorry OP, it looks like you have AIDS, and probably cancer.

Don't worry OP, that's probably just an ingrown hair or a zit. Or you know, it could be AIDS.

You might have had a small opening there and now a herpes bump is developing there

Yea it's one of those two, I just need to know which one for sure
Can't this be cured if it is a herp
Fucking HELPELSLWLWLLWP

herp is for life

Change your boxers

RIP

My thighs chafe when jogging a lot. Does this help my case? Last thing I want is herps

There isn't any coming back from herpes bro

From someone who has herpes and ingrown hairs, that is totally

Might be a ingrown hair or zit. Usually happens when you sweat or don't shower after 2 days

It's a silicon implant. Your hooker wants to know where you're going. It's a tracker.

u can still get herps while using a condom changes are little it decreased by it but u can still catch them easly.and btw like 4/10 americans got them so

That's fine, as long as it not herpes
I haven't showered in 2 days. I've even gone without showering for two weeks last month. It's just that I fucked this prostitute a couple of days ago and I'm just now noticing this bump. Concidence? Fuck I hope so

FUXKING HELPEOELELEPW

Dude... I'm hairy as Steven segal in a monokini... I get those sometimes... Just an ingrown hair bro... You're good... Poke it with a needle and squeeze the bitch then get the hair out... Or leave it be it'll usually come out on it's own after a long while

This is calming my nerves a bit.

It's just that the bitch was doing me reverse cowgirl and I got all that ass action on my waist and thighs. I'll go down to the clinic if more bumps start to appear.

ingrown hair/folliculitis.

> hot saltwater compresses until it forms a head
> Pop that fucker with extreme but hygienic prejudice

No worries bro. I've had prolly 10 or so throughout my life... If you sweat and work outside a lot you'll get them more often from your jeans rubbing... Nothing major man

Don't panic if you get more bumps, ingrowns and folliculitis can spread bc there's naturally occurring skin bacteria involved. You're good bro.

It's a spot man. That's all. It will go after a week or so. Stop getting so worried over nothing.

Fucking thank you guys
My legs chafe ALOT in my running shorts and I workout (sweat) about everyday. Fuck that concidence is scaring that fuck out of me.
So I need to pop it? I'll definitely do this when I have the time, but is it necessary?

Will do

It will go away

bed bug bite

I'd recommend popping it, particularly if it's painful. Just be sure to do it carefully. Use gloves, sterilize the area, etc. Basic med sanitation just to minimize the risk of getting another one. Youtube is your friend here.

No worries, I get these too.

Super aids

Ok guys now wtf is this?
Other thigh, closer to groin

Take a pic where the thing you want us to look at is in focus.

Trying

You can see like a little red string coming out of it, I'm sure it's blood or something. This was after I tampered with it a little; before the string was white and I pulled it out. Pimple? Herps? Fuck?

HELPEPELELEP

that's your cock

Upper thigh, pretty close to cock and balls

Definitely not herpes. Looks like folliculitis, but only mildly inflamed. Got a capillary caught up in it from the hair follicle.