Would you step on the puppy for 18 billion dollars?

Would you step on the puppy for 18 billion dollars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GaGQ3KGOMto
youtu.be/GaGQ3KGOMto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, and with it I could save many more lives. It's death would be quick and painless.

nah bro, 18 billion is chump change, i just got 200 b for stepping on a baby corgi not even two weeks ago

That puppy is probably a liberal cuck ,so yes.

Why would I pay $18b when I can do it for free?

I would step on 18 billion puppies for $1

It wouldn't since your weight is 50 kg.

i'd do it for a tenner

I'll do it for $1

Yea too many saps now adays treet dogs like people.. Christ dogs i know live better than most people i've met.

When i was a wee lad our farm dog bit my cheek and broke the skin because i kept fucking with it.

My father dragged me and the dog to the woods and he shot that dog in the mouth with a 12gauge.

It was in that moment of my young life that i realized the nature of dominance and that dogs were merely just dogs

Ummm yeah

What?

I do it for fiddy cent

18 billion dollars I would suck his little puppy dick set him on fire in stomp him out

I'd eat it for $18b

Wow your dad sounds like a cool guy. I'd love to have a beer with him.

Hell give me literally a bottle of any kind of booze, or maybe a bud of weed enough for a bowl, or a few oxycodone, that motherfucker would become a stain within milliseconds

Shit I'd even wear my good boots for that kinda money. Fuck em. I'd fucking curb stomp a baby for that much cash.

I would fucking smear him.
When I'm done with him he will look like a rolled op tube of toothpaste.

M8 I would fucking bite of his head and shove his carcass up my anus while skull fucking the head fotlr that money

youtube.com/watch?v=GaGQ3KGOMto

Yes I would lightly step on his tiny pupper paw and give it's booboo a kiss and collect my 18b :3

i think you missed the lesson your dad was trying to teach

i want to say yes, but i'm not sure i could, not even for 18bn

i would kill a man for 1bn

solid loophole, i can dig it.

Our guard dog bit me in the leg while I was walking past, grandpa beat the shit out of it with his walking stick.

Absolutely! (Don't tell them I would have done it for 18 cents)

>18 billion dollars

18 billion dollars?

There's a lot I'd do for 18 billion big ones. Yeah...I admit I'd step on it.

id fuckign smash his guts all over the sidewalk for 18 billion united states dollars

What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys?

I mean, I knew 4 chan was a disgusting place, but holy FUCK

Never coming back to this website AGAIN

>Annoy a dog
>get bit
What a weird world.

what about the angry crowd that would try to take my head off afterwards?

Drop ur pants and take it like the sissy bitch you are

There's literally nothing I wouldn't stomp to death for 18b. Except myself, coz' that's physically impossible.

No, anyone offering that is surely not the type to actually pay, and you just killed a puppy for nothing

This Sup Forumsread is 100% cancer of 15 year olds acting cool, and some weird, edgy 40 year old virgins.

I bet you're great at parties

could I shove my fist into your butthole first?

For 18 billion. I'd stomp the dog, his parents, his owners, their relatives, and my own relatives to death.

still a win/win situation

yes.
i'd regret it, but yes.

I could not.
Even if I wanted to. Just no

I wish I could but I really can't live with that image in my head.

you are a muslim,right?

For 18 billion i could be.

Sure and you 'd forever be known as the guy who made his wealth stomping a puppy, animal rights advocates would harass you the rest of your lonely life, people staring at you , the stigma wfollowing you everywhere in every interaction and loom larger and larger in your paranoid mind, haunting you the rest of your miserable days until you'd do anything to return life to the helpless, little trusting soul you killed

I would eat it alive for much less than that, like 50 K maybe even as low as 10 K if I were desperate

I'd rip its head off alive for 18 billion.
You know how many lifes that sum can save?
Who cares about one life, when there's a higher thing you can do, if this little puppy gives its life for them.

Is this a question? Hell yes, little fucker was smoked at 18... with 18B I would buy out a whole animal shelter and stomp those fucks too...

Anything for you daddy ~

I COULD FUCKING BUY OUT THE RIGHTS ACTIVISTS.

For 18b you could hire people to stomp Peta too...

Sure. I could use those 18 BILLION. 18 FUCKING BILLION. to better animal shelters all over USA and save countless more puppies that would've suffered a worse death than this.

Besides, it says step on him, so likely not kill him. Use some of that money to make him ok and find him a great home.

yes no shit you would have to be a PETA advocate to not

The poeple that say they would "save" others life with it ahahahha
What a bunch of faggot

You could not do it
And even if by accident you would, you would not help a single person in this world because you're a piece of shit.
Remember it user !

I'll put a sharpie in the pooper with a time stamp and post it on Sup Forums

with 18 billion you can afford to live a luxurious life and still pay off someone's medical treatment as if it was spare change

do it plz

To be honest, it would almost be selfish not to kill the puppy for 18B.

I admit that i'd have quite some trouble to get over the fact that I relentlessly killed a small puppy on purpose, especially since i'm a huge animal lover. But just imagine how many animals you could save from far more horrible deaths worldwide with all that money. Anyone saying they wouldn't do this are probably even crazier than the ones saying they would do it.

dubs demands user

Jews killed 6 gorillions of their kind to get the power, so yes.

my nigga

Yes, Absolutely. Fund a global white nationalist media network, use the money to bankroll every white nationalist group on the planet.

>REPUBLICANS
I'd fucking stomp it into oblivion
i'd stomp it until there was nothing left
i'd stomp until my foot fell off

Only if it has progressive or liberal values kek

nope

Ever stomped a bug to death? If yes, you're a hypocrite and a racist for valuing a dog's life higher than a bug's. Wait, actually the right term here would be specieist, if that's even a word.

youtu.be/GaGQ3KGOMto

tiny dogs are vermin

every dog under 20 pounds when full grown should be stepped on and killed.

I'm not a racist you fucking nigger.

Fuck man, I'd eat that pup alive for that much

If the requirements were exactly "stepping on this dog will give you 18 billion dollars", No fine print. Then I would.
Doesnt say you have to step on it hard enough to kill it. Just...step on it. (tap) done. 18 billion dollars richer.

Stepping on it would be an understatement, I would drop a MONDO DUKE on it after the destruction I would do on that poor little defenceless cute pupper.

yes,
i love doggos. but im poor. and 18b is a fucking huge ammount. id save a lot of doggos with 18b. it would probably keep me awake at night but shit. cute things die for far less every second.

Maybe for 18

Yes, and then donate 1 billion to animal shelters and rehousing. By killing one i have saved thousands

Jesus Christ for that much money, I'd stomp everyone in his litter

For 18 billion dollars I would dismember and eat that puppy in front of a stadium full of elementary schoolers while my home address flashed on the monitors.

Yes, in a heartbeat.

Now this I like.

Make it 20B and I'll kill it's mother in front of it then step on it.

Why stop or choose 18 Billion of all amounts? that is so random that it let me know how stupid this is. Also, yes I would. I would step on the puppy ever so slightly. The fucking meme does not say anything about how hard I must step. So you would be out of 18B so fucken easy. Faggott

Can i gey double if i kill 2?

I would kill 18 human babies for 18B.. stupid 9gag qurstions here. Op you are a faggot!!

>This is where conservatives get their news

Yes. You know how many puppies I could save from puppy mills and Chinese restaurants with 18 billion dollars?

You could use the 18 billion to fund animal rescues if you felt guilty about it.

I would cave in it's skull with my tumescent cock in front of a live audience of America's Got Talent for 18 billion dollars

>would you do for
>faggots up the ante suggesting even crueler things despite the fact they are not asked to do so

Every fucking time.

>piss off dog
>gets bit
>shoots dog in face

Your dad sounds like a stupid fucking cunt and I hope he gets shot in the mouth with a shotgun

Yeah why not. Gentle little tap should do, didn't say how hard I have to step on him. Checkmate pussy

Didn't even have to think about it fuck yeah

with ease
i would do anything

I do it for about tree fiddy

That motherfucker has a history of stepping on humans. Look at the fucking picture. I'd collect my 18 billion and call it karma.

I would step on 18 billion dogs for 18 dollars.

Without hesitation

i wouldnt pay that much fuck no

>earns as much money as a cashier with the minimum wage would get by working more than 1 million year.
>saying no is drastically impossible.
>this type of shitty questions are like "would you sleep in a 5 stars hotel with Scarlett Johansson for xxx mi/bi llion dollars ?"

I don't need money that badly.