youtu.be/pHJHNAKlpAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ltard prayer wall

delet

>Trump will resign within the year

You'll be dead, so what does it matter?

Whatever happened to peace and love

He's too narcissistic to resign

Do you think these constant shill threads do anything but turn more people against you retards?

lol, turning more people against us... people from Sup Forums... whooooooooooooooooooo gives a shit?

What, no one told you. You are going to die in a firey car crash.

you will, when you die in a car crash

Saying it doesn't make it true kek

The job is "harder than he thought" so he might. But probably not.

Nope

yes it does, if I say it

just like him saying he won the popular vote kek

fake

You're such a weak bitch you can't refute a single point.

wait, really? i will? do you know when? I'd love to plan my schedule accordingly

why do white supremacist not want to admit they are racist to the public? Don't hide who you are come out the closet already.....

How about prove it you fine gentleman, instead of just pulling some pic off of reddit and saying 'Nope'

TIL acknowledging reality is "racist"

you have to prove a claim otherwise there's nothing to disprove

o look a red herring

Hey everybody. I'm a moderate. Please let me explain what's going on here.

Today President Trump passed new legislation that created new restrictions on LEGAL immigration. Basically it made it that those with skills and those who speak English will get preference. This is called MERIT BASED IMMIGRATION. And it's very good for our nation

Now the liberal shit bags are freaking out because they want PIC RELATED to be your future.

Now tell me? Is this the future that you want?

his ego won't allow it. he's the type of guy who will go down with the ship, not out of bravery or honor, but because he refuses to accept that he has made any mistakes.

The 'facts' in the picture you posted are un-valid or "fake news" unless you can provide a citation

>I'm a moderate.
>liberal shit bags
>supports trump
>posts racist bullshit
wow. so moderate.

What's going on in here

There's absolutely nothing racist about that post.

>you have to disprove me or else i'm right
>what is burden of proof
what is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

You are literally trying to deny that he appointed a supreme court justice. The very first point

Now you see why you're a laughable jackass.

I'll take that bet.....I'm giving 20 to 1 that Trump get assassinated before he gets impeached

>we have to ban immigrants or else there will be black people which is implicitly bad
sorry, that's totally racist. that's pretty much the definition of racism.

But no immigrants are being banned. Nor was that ever claimed.

You lose again.

Nope a catastrophic event will happen uniting the U.S. under Trump and then he will win another 4 years talking about how tragic the event was and how great he handled it.

>Muh Hillary

Cry more

>he appointed a supreme court justice
wow. very impressive. no president has done that before. he truly is the best president the world has ever seen! his approval rating is 100%! *enthusiastic applause*

You couldn't refute a single point and now you're crying like a sad little bitch. BTFOx2

>what is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
I'm right, no I'm right

what if the assassination attempt fails and he uses it as steam for another 4 years? it worked for reagan

see

hit@@@@!

checked

straight up fuckin moted nigga!
recognizing and bowing to sextuplets

Good job.

>even the same last numbers

>copy&paste shilling
it's almost as if you're just spamming every thread with Sup Forums propaganda.

To those replying to the shill ask yourself what prediction has the left gotten right about Trump?

>expecting people to argue with anonymous retards on Sup Forums

TOPKEK how are internet connections in trailers? they fast?

>tfw he'll probably get to pick 2 more

sig heil!

Naisu user

well, isn't that his job? but he should probably stop firing everyone he hires, or else he'll never get done hiring.

Get rekt Faggot

I don't really care so long as pro-gun shit gets done. I'm almost salivating at the thought of a heavily conservative supreme court.

witnessed

wow

>mass shooter

bump

Blacks aren't people user.

S H A D I L A Y youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

what a fucking faggot

This thread fucking ruined me

neither are you though.

As much as I don't like Trump you are wrong, he would never resign.

trump is a good man

Depends on how fast Alzheimer's eats his brain. He's already thinking he made phone calls that never happened. The full transcript of that WSJ interview sounded like an interview with a crazy street person. The dude is literally losing his mind.

This might be literally the one positive of a Trump presidency. Fucking guns nigger. I can't fucking wait.

I second this, it's pretty fucking ironic

If he gets Alzheimer's I genuinely think the republicans will find a way to blame it on Hillary.

EIN DREIFACHES HOCH AUF DEN FÜHRER!
HEIL HITLER!
HEIL HITLER!
HEIL HITLER!

PS: Hallo Staatsschutz.

And then Mike Electrocute the faggots Pence becomes President.

You think Trump is "bad" wait until you have a real Republican who knows how to get shit done in office

You are worse then bronies ever were and they b& them and gave them their own board because they were so annoying.

thank god for this man

>If he gets Alzheimer's

IF? He's at least in the early stages of dementia. You can tell by the way he speaks. All that "he's just talking in simple sentences to effectively communicate to the people" meme was obviously BS, because now he's president and he STILL talks like that, even in his interactions with foreign officials. Pretty sure his dad had Alzheimer's from what I remember reading. I'm not glad the guy is losing his faculties. It's a really shitty way to spend the last few years of your life. Could you imagine getting all the pussy he's gotten and then forgetting about all of it? It's reality though that we've got a president that is declining mentally.

Moderate btw means "in the center based on the opinion of the country"

In that sense, his post was fairly moderate as is the opinion liberals and RINOS ARE shitbags. Being in the center means you can see everyone around you are shitbags, not "I am basically a financially stable democrat"

We've just had a gay in office though

This.

I cant imagine the look on the faces of libtards if Pence were President. They would be begging Trump to come back. Trump is possibly the most liberal Republican to attain office in modern US history

>wanting president zap-the-gays

agreed user

He will be dead in a year. Good riddance. He is the definition of a NeoCon

Too bad he's not your president. Sorry guys :(

>liberals are so desperate they've allied with neocons
lmao

pretty sure something tragic and confusing will happen to him if he doesn't start being nice with the CIA.

i mean hey... sometimes bad things just happen

bump

One time, I had the flu. I was constantly throwing up and shitting. The absolute worst, however, came one night when I was watching SNL. It was a celebrity Jeopardy sketch. I was already feeling like I had to throw up, but I was too tired to get out of bed. Then, one of the categories in the sketch was revealed. It was "an album cover" but Sean Connery said "Anal Bum Cover." I laughed so hard it triggered my gag reflex and I had to run to the bathroom to puke. In the middle of doing so, I realized I had to fart badly. I stood up and did so, but then realized I had to shit as well. I sat on the bowl, but halfway down I descended throw my fresh fart cloud. This made me gag, and I projectile vomited onto the wall. I was halfway on the bowl and when I leaned forward to vomit, liquid shit shot out of my ass and against the bathroom wall. When it was all over, I literally cried.

any day now kid. any day.

wont happen, he's too much of an uptight fuck boy narcissist like his followers. They all are closet cuck white niggers

you forgot, understanding.

Hello,
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me.
Is there anyone at home?

Come on now
I hear you're feeling down
Well, I can ease your pain
And get you on your feet again

Relax
I'll need some information first
Just the basic facts