What does Sup Forums think of Adam Ruins Everything?

What does Sup Forums think of Adam Ruins Everything?

Other urls found in this thread:

trutv.com/shows/adam-ruins-everything/blog/adams-sources/adam-ruins-weddings.html
youtu.be/zOERpb0MGc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All I know is he's some loser from college humor when it was already in the shitter. I mean it's one thing to come from an Internet humor site if it's doing GOOD but when all the original writers and staff members grow up and go on to better things and are left with this freak. Thats just sad

>when all the original writers and staff members grow up and go on to better things
Isn't that what he did though? He went from College Humor to hosting his show on TruTV. One of the girls from College Humor even starred alongside him for the first 10 or so episodes.

Liberal agenda shit.
> Let's not play tackle football cause it hurts people.
Okay bubble not.

College Humor tier Bullshit! ripoff.

essential nu-malecore

>let's not have our kids play a sport that gives them lifelong brain damage just so we can cream our shorts when they get a touchdown

You're right, hippy-dippy nonsense

Quintessential /cuck/core.

He tried to rationalize divorce as a good thing while ignoring the fact that divorced men have an eight times higher suicide rate, and that women get divorced for mostly trivial reasons while taking half the man's money, and his sources are mostly bullshit.

I just hate his fucking face, I'm tired of seeing the ads everywhere. I don't plan to watch the show

He used fucking xkcd as a source.

trutv.com/shows/adam-ruins-everything/blog/adams-sources/adam-ruins-weddings.html

He also shit on circumcision like a goy faggot

>source
>"for more on this topic"

>Referring to xkcd as an authoritative source at all.

Again
>source
>"for more on this topic"

His post isn't presented as anything more than an interesting read

If the brst way he can think of to elaborate on an idea is to link to some fedora fag webcomic, it tells you what a shallow thinker he really is.

All I know is he's a fat guy with an ugly haircut that's super smug about how much more he knows about things than you and I see his ads everywhere so I hate him

>grr, he thinks somebody I think is dumb is smart, clearly his position is totally invalid

Literally proving that Americans know nothing about science and really should just shut the fuck up about it.

I have just seen a couple of his videos, they were ok.

But I want to punch his face into a pulp, that hairstyle is outrageous.

xkcd is literal cancer.

just another college shit teir libiral who thinks he has it all figured out and that he should run the fucking planet and everybody should get a free blowjob. i mean he is really cringe worthy to watch and on top of that IM IN COLLEGE and i do NOT agree with half of the crap he says. this is basically every episode :
> old people wrong/ out of touch
> government lies
> me young so me right
> equality and bj's for all.
what a fucking circle jerk

Pretty sure this faggot recently told me that i shouldnt be afraid to get herpes and if i did its not even a big deal, as if to say "EVERYBODY HAS IT, THAT MAKES IT OKAY COME ON IN THE HERPES WATER IS FINE"

fuck him and his kike shit.

but user, 90% of people already have herpes. You probably do have it.

>Ads are fucking everywhere
>Annoying ads especially
>Expecting anyone to watch this with all this advertising
I watched a clip of his show, and it looked very annoying. I don't know how long an episode is, but I can't watch without getting annoying hearing him sound smug

I don't watch it because fuck his shitty ads

You probably do have herpes you know. Like 77% of US women have it.

I kinda like it

Only problem being i really don't, and i dont fucking want it either, adam. Go sabotage other peoples livlihood. I'll be over here without herpes.

>dude it's the fucking jews and their ads ruining your life
Its not all bad

"I dont have herpes!"

There are literally 0 scientific ways to prove that. If it's dormant it might not show up for years, even then most people mistake it for a pimple.

Umm that's wrong. Medical student here. The best way to diagnose herpes is to ask yourself if you have herpes or not, if the answer is no then you don't have herpes.

I was dreading the day Sup Forums discovered this clown because it meant he would be the new daily "get mad at this" spam. I was right

Yes. Absolutely 0 scientific evidence to identify a known disease.

Adam please fuck off

Go back to plebit

I actually don't mind the show and some of his points are interesting. I get why people see him as having an agenda of destroying traditional values and creating a nu-male cuck society, but at the same time he's very good at exposing all the economic propaganda we are exposed to. He's telling us to spend less money on things that we don't really think about. Is that a very (((liberal))) think to say?

He is a smug faggot though and I'd definitely punch him in the face if I saw him in person.

Have you been to a clinic and been tested recently? If you have and they say you don't have herpes congratulations I guess you don't. But until you have got yourself tested, it's really fucking stupid to just assume that you don't.

he ruined
circumcision
diamond rings
and the electoral college

pretty based and understandable how this triggers right wingers

Can you rationalize getting married? (Not that I don't think people shouldn't get married if they feel like they want to)

I agree, it can get really annoying, but it raises some interesting points by suggesting ideas that so radically differ from the status quo. The diamond one was especially interesting, there's really no good reason to be buyin' that.

It was annoying how he treated the hymen thing like the issue to end all issues in the same episode where he covered mutilating boys' dicks.

Adam clearly has nu-male leanings.

>literal
Do you know what that word means?

Marriage is the basis of the family, which is the basis of civilization.

You know it's a character, right? He's an actor. He's supposed to be a smug douchebag. That's how the show is written.

Yes. That's how bad it is. xkcd is so awful it has transcended being metaphorically cancerous and is now a full-blown carcinogen.

youtu.be/zOERpb0MGc8

NEW VID

His message wasn't "Hey everyone get herpes.", it was "Okay, so you have herpes. Don't worry it's not a big deal."

Yeah, he wasn't nearly as bad in other CH sketches, I imagine they just kind of had to write him as a know-it-all so it felt like an interesting lecture instead of a long list of fun facts.

This. Gridiron football is a shit show safety wise. But it beats rugby

It's literally a part of the character he's playing though. He's supposed to be a smug douche with a hipster haircut. That's a running joke throughout the show.

There's different kinds of herpes. They VERY briefly touched on it, but some are more serious than others. Oral herpes are harmless. But genital ones can lead to serious problems, like birth defects or miscarrages. Among other things. So it's not reasonable to equivocate between the two.

You could have herpes and literally never hve symptoms for it you know

>but at the same time he's very good at exposing all the economic propaganda we are exposed to.

Pretty much every misconception and myth boils down to it being something marketers created decades ago and that we don't question it anymore. It's a subtle critique of capitalism, which is pretty left.

I don't care

Ive ben blood tested twice and both times they came back negative but my doctor said forget about those results because if i keep dating eventually i will get it no matter what. I freaked out but he said its not a big deal. Still havnt seen anything but who knows ive been with a few women this past year so i probably do have it

p sure he was talking about da joos

You're the best example that doctors really don't know shit about science.

He was being sarcastic, you silly willy.

My bad. Are all replies here sarcastic?

t. silly willy

Some of it is ok but its mostly

tumblr + Reddit: The show

> Still havnt seen anything but who knows

This is why you shouldn't freak out. Oral herpes is usually so mild you cant even tell you have it, most people can't tell the difference between oral herpes and a pimple.

Just don't get genital herpes.

I remember the hymen one and thought it was ok up to one point where the dude Adam was with says "well how do i know your not fibbing, get me an expert on it " then he just brings out a woman, not a gynocologist or anything just an ordinary woman.

Look, just because i got a brain dosent make me an expert or a brain surgen, hell just because i speak /spell fhe english language dosent make me an expert on it eather.

Would of been funnyer if the chick they brought out was massively uninformed and an actual gynocologyst came out an sat her ass down.

I get blood checks between each girlfriend. I shoyld probably get another just to be sure since its been awhile

But when my blood is tested and comes back negative, it is then safe to say. I don't want no mouth or genial herpes, thanks.

I don't date women who have diseases. I don't care how nice you are if you're going to infect me with something you're off the table.

Is this the new title for Mythbusters?

>tumblr

They've never done that "social justice" gender politics shit.

>Just don't get genital herpes.

That's the thing. The show is only 50% right. They lump genital + oral together and dont' distinguish them.

Thats the thing though. Obviously when you date them they have no symptoms. Most people dont even know they have it.

>Comparing Listen to my leftist cuck propaganda to two dudes dicking around with explosives

>there is no way to prove you have herpes
>x% of people have herpes

Guys who say that never actually specificy anything that's wrong. It's like they're just rejecting it out of hand without examining it.

getting married is the basis of being a cuckold you stupid faggot

No artificial guarantee is going to hold a family together that wouldn't be better off splitting up anyway.

I want the cuckservatives to go and stay go

Oy vey.