Is Europe passed the point of no return? Will there still be actual Euros there 100 years from now?

Is Europe passed the point of no return? Will there still be actual Euros there 100 years from now?

Other urls found in this thread:

britannica.com/place/Europe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not really, I've been to the most remote places and there are niggers being settled there in "refugee" camps. There's no going back from this.

>Will there still be actual Euros there 100 years from now?

Yes, while there are people living in Europe there will be euros. I think you mean whites or whatever ethnicity you care about.

>: muslim-prayer-session-blo(...).jpg (215 KB, 775x515)
that's actually Moscow

>Yes, while there are people living in Europe there will be euros. I think you mean whites or whatever ethnicity you care about.
Yes, actual indigenous native Europeans. Africans and Arabs aren't Europeans.

Western Europe*

It's funny because americans project on europeans what is currently happening to them.

We aren't native to the continent, we can't really complain. I think all the "save the white race" larpers here in the states are retarded hypocrites, but for Europe it's understandable.

>Will there still be actual Euros there 100 years from now?
Hopefully not. But europeans are like cockroaches, they'll find a way to survive.

Yes, Europeans won't go extinct. People who unironically think Europe will become some giant Islamic caliphate are retarded. However things
have changed quite a bit. London isn't even the same anymore, so many rundown areas with pakis, Sri Lankans, and Turks everywhere. Thank god I moved out of that shithole

>Africans and Arabs aren't Europeans.
Cro-magnons, neolithic farmers and indo-europeans weren't "europeans" when they arrived. It's just a geographical term for a bunch of people than inhabit some place. Well, technically neanderthals were the only ones that evolved in Europe considering they came from the heidelbergensis that moved to Europe from Africa.

Population replacementes happened in Europe since forever.

Understandable that 6.3% of the 500 million people living in EU are from a non-european country? What exactly about that upsets americans so badly?

look who's talking

Western Russia is Europe Ivan, sorry to burst your bubble.
They might not go completely extinct, but they will be minorities in their own countries by the end of the century at most. In UK non-anglo saxons are the majority of infants right now.

Europe has a very old population, what is the percentage for the people under 18?

>Everything is shit and getting even worse
>b-but it won't be too bad, r-right?
You wish

And? What exactly does the origins of Europe have to do with justifies it's end?
see

That's Moscow, you fat dumbass

What this user said Once the older generations die off that percentage will skyrocket.
Western Russia is European bydlo, and here is Paris. Big difference

Nothing, I just went full autistic with the use of european as synonymous of whatever people you are worried about.

I tend to think the people who have lived there for millennia as you have just indicated have a right to protect their culture and people.

There were paganist ans polytheist religions everywhere in Europe before they started to follow Christianity, that Europe was still Europe.

They are too retarded and should cease to exist.

Eastern Europe has less foreigners, but their birth rate is low as well

>Western Russia is European
"Hi, I'm Tyrone and this is 'let me tell you about your country'."

shut up mohamad

Fuck off, Pierre le Surrender. I hate when people use the european term as a race. Spaniards are not white but we are europeans.

>t. Bydlo who doesn't know his own history
Jesus Almighty why I have to live in a county full of mental retards

>Is Europe passed the point of no return? Will there still be actual Euros there 100 years from now?

It is a shame, yes. For some countries like France, UK, Germany or Sweden look rather grim. But not all countries are equally cucked

I guess the swarms of Arabs and Africans completely went over your head, the religion is bad enough but if it was just that It wouldn't be nearly as bad.
It's literally been considered European for centuries, Russian autism about how they're their own thing is relatively recent.

You're right. States won't magically transform into Caliphates however Caliphates WILL grow in states and will eventually become too large and influential they will either ask to become their own nation or simply "take over".

There's no reason at all to believe they will simply continue our """culture""" and way of life just because. Europe is like a football team constantly passing the ball to the other team and expecting to win.

Nice proxy, Tyrone

Italy should definitely go back to the Lira, we are getting poorer and poorer because of the debts we have to europe. Banks have been fucking us in the ass for too long now, it's time to get up on our feet and leave euro or we'll end up bankrupt

>i move to China
>settle
>tell everyone I'm the new face of the Chinese and you just gotta accept it
>yeah my grandparents came from Europe but I'm the new face of China
>this happens all the time you're not actually Chinese just settlers aswell

Пoшeл нaхyй, aзиaтcкий выpoдoк.

so you are saying turks should continue blocking a kurdish state? Since turks and their ottoman empire are rulling there for atleast one millenium.

Ruling and living are two seperate things...

That happens all the time or do you think iberians look the same now than before the muslim invasion? Nothing lasts forever.

>It's literally been considered European for centuries, Russian autism about how they're their own thing is relatively recent.
itstimetostopposting.jpg

I'm sorry your shit Rus education is full of retarded propaganda Ivan, but literally everyone but Russians know this.

>I'm sorry your shit Rus education is full of retarded propaganda
>American flag
My sides

Just don't answer to him, there are a group of autists here who spam this shit everywhere.

Were Iberians Chinese?

asians are superior to whites

Кoнeчнo, тo-тo вы тyт в Mocквe y мeня yлицы пoдмeтaeтe.

WE WUZ HANZ 'N SHEET

east asians

>Asians and Slavs are superior to whites

In Sweden that is certainly true. I went to towns in the middle of fucking NOWHERE in Northern Sweden and there were Muslims and niggers. I was astounded. You cunts are fucked.

Taк ты нe япoнeц и нe из южнoй Кopeи, ocтaльныe aзиaты, ocoбeннo тe чтo нa тeppитopии нaших кoлoний пoживaют, нacтoящий биoмycop.

>be me
>visit my grandparents in the galician countryside
>suddenly see the niggest nigg riding a bike in a path next to their farm
>whatthefuck

It seems it was just a worker in a neighbor's farm. He only works and saves all the money. He doesn't drink alcohol or goes out. Weird guy.

stupid westerners, why didn't you just killed islam back then, look at us now, even here we have some pathetic musfreaks here, fuck even Isis

>Russia
>europe
nice joke bobby

We went too soft sadly. Also blame anglos and the French, they prevented us from taking Constantinople.

>works hard
>doesnt smoke drink or chimp out

that, my man, aint no nigger. he's a good black man.

>he actually sends all euro monies to isis

It wont be Europe anymore when all your nigger cousins come here Hassan kys

Jesus never existed, there is no God, there is no salvation there is only misery and shit in this world.

>not drinking alcohol is weird
what a fucking normie you are Eduardo

I know I just like how it sounds

Non normies drink alcohol in Spain. The only person I know that doesn't drink is a relative with a fucked up liver and a girl that went out nevertheless.

That's funny considering slavs arrived recently to that area.

>The Slavic tribes settled in the territory of present-day Slovakia in the 5th century

How is it funny you filthy arab?

No, they're worthless. No desire to save themselves and no sense of ethnic awareness whatsoever.
PS If it weren't goatfuckers it would be something else they'd willingly breed with to prove how not racist they are

>for millennia
are we preping for celtish comeback or something?

yes
The rich elites in their gated communities will still form a peaceful white society in Europe.

:^)

In fairness you britbongs kinda deserve it for the crimes committed by your ancestors.

britannica.com/place/Europe
you need to go back to school, ivan.