Okay Sup Forums I am in love with this girl that I know however she have a boyfriend but she always break up with her...

Okay Sup Forums I am in love with this girl that I know however she have a boyfriend but she always break up with her boyfriends really fast I planning to ask her out when she get dump again or she dump her boyfriend however I don't know how to flirt can Sup Forums help me I do I have chance to date her
Pic is related

OP is cucked and has 0 mobility. You are weak in her eyes. She will continue to date the assholes. Sorry brah.

So you're a loser beta asking other beta losers dating advice? Good luck OP, maybe use a few punctuation marks next time.

Looks like asianpussy4u camwhore. Might want to research that some

No mole on the face though.

Sounds crazy. Dont stick dick in crazy. Plus if you're white, don't racemix Sup Forumsro.

fuck other 10 girls and she will be ready

Don't be in love. Just hit it and quit it bro. That love shit goes away. Trust.

I am Latino so it is okay we wouldn't race race mix if I did had sex with her we will have our Latino children

Op here.
I think she did once or twice. She said she on chaterbate a few times, but only to get money for a new purse. She is a very classy lady. What do?

Is she Latina? And if you answer with 'she's filipina' then yes, she technically is.

Op here she is Latina she have a very Hispanic last name her last name is Gomez

next time you're talking to her, pull your dick out, place your hand on her head and gently push her down to her knees.
if she freaks out, you lose. if she doesn't, you win.
easy peasy

Op found a photo of here ass it noting much but at least she have big breast

moar pix of her op

Here I will look for more for now here a photo of her you can see her cleavage

got any nudes?

I'll just leave this here

No I don't she never send me nude before she to pure to send nudes

This is a practice fuck at best. If this is good where you come from, please tell me so I never go there, even by accident.

Nice name OP. You're not trying to get b to do your dirty business are you?

So you think you're bad, with your rap
Well I'll tell ya pilgrim I started the crap
When you were in diapers and wetting the sheets
I was at the Ponderosa rapping to the beat

Alright Chad calm down. In your infinite wisdom give the boy some tips don't shit on him.

No wisdom need Todd. Just a good smack upside the back of the head here. A cold shower, a reminder that you don't ever put the cart before the horse. Love with no proof of anything. what she will be dishing out to him will be far worse that I can ever say.

Preaching to the choir Chad.

OP here so I found out that she had a haircut what does Sup Forums think of her short hair