What did Michelle Obama ever did to you guys to deserve this?

What did Michelle Obama ever did to you guys to deserve this?
Is her being black, enough reason for trump supporters to insult her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvuulZPbfBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>malaysia

I can't believe I share this board with shitskins like you.

Sheboon. Because everyone wants a Manchimp as a first lady.

>Be me
>7
>Lunch in school is tasty and good

>Be me
>9 years old
>Lunch is school is horrible

Thanks, Michelle Obama

Underageb& pls go

Answer the question, dont namecall and use buzzwords like a petulant child waiting to be slapped.

She ruined school food for millions of American children.

Fuck off

>her

She's being attacked for looking like a fucking man. Michelle IS NOT an attractive woman by any reasonable standard, she looks like a damn NFL player

Obviously we are racist.

Can't we just dislike her? Do you like everyone you see? I don't know her, but I have a strong feeling if we met I would not like her. Humans do this shit all the time, except when the person happens to be brown you're just racist or have internalized racism.

>her

>Is her being black, enough reason for trump supporters to insult her?

Why are you such a fucking racist? The first thing you go to is the color of her skin? What a fucking bigot you are.

Ever think to yourself that she's a giant fuckup because all of her policies fucking suck? Kids hate her and her mandated bullshit food lunches. She also poorly takes care of herself and looks like a fucking man in drag.

this is not even a controversy that's worth anything
She's not that annoying in politics. Why would Ben become so shallow and insult her for her appearances?

it's her being a man
youtube.com/watch?v=gvuulZPbfBg

Islamic Asians?

Fucking disgusting.

I do that when I get out the shower. I like it when my wet balls slap against my tummy

trump have called lots of women who is not exactly desirable physically attractive and beautiful.

the only thing i dont get is why Michelle, someone who's irrelevant in the world of politics, suddenly got insulted by Ben.

I bet Ben would want to insult her children too, comparing them side by side with Trump's kids.

If they didn't have kids, I'd swear she used to be a man.

That told you, you cunt.

She did nothing that deserved this. But the state of political discourse in the US has become so toxic that all sides have been reduced to the level of name calling. The USA is steadily becoming more and more of a joke.

> the state of political discourse in the US has become so toxic that all sides have been reduced to the level of name calling.
>The USA is steadily becoming more and more of a joke.
You sound like that fat poser 'British "intellectual" ' that's posted here frequently

There is no proof she was ever pregnant.

There are no pictures of a pregnant Michael, or Michael with a newborn, because they got their kids from the same nigger baby store that Madonna shops at.

Nope you must be thinking of someone else.
I'm the Brit that made this 'original' Garrison and likes to bait Yanks.

>petulant child
that's a buzzword asianigger

oh, no wonder hitler appears to be a cartoony villian now youve mentioned about it.

>For the first time in my adult lifetime, I'm really proud of my country

Yes

It's called the "white" house for a reason

Besides that, I do kind of like that she encourages kids to get in shape and combat childhood obesity, that shit is a real problem

entitled little piece of fuck that thinks he's right, go ask your mom for kisses and hugs you fucking slime, i didnt see you pay me to kiss your ass.

you got super butthurt in the other thread didn't you?

Talk all the shit you want slope, you're still a stupid shit.

>"This is the first time I've ever been proud of this country"
- after Obama won the nomination in 2008

She was a cunt from day one, regardless of her race.

Making fun of Michelle is cringe worthy. Shit 13 year olds would say is coming from grown men on the internet. Jesus. Just pick apart Obama and Hillaries policies and actions for some actual critique of the Obama administration.

I think making fun of the first tranny is more enjoyable

You must be another one with trips in his year of birth!
Welcome in the club.

Ben said he just made it as a joke for his friends and didn't expect it to blow up like this

That's quite a shitty thing to say about your country.
I'm now thinking that maybe she deserves it.

This is the point I was trying to make before. It's childish playground shit that makes people laugh at the state of American politics. I'm sure there was a time when most people would show a little respect for the president even if they voted for the other guy. Now no one seem to give a fucking about even going after the first lady.

Her being an ugly and useless cunt has nothing to do with her race.

And she is totally a tranny.

Its an artists interpretation of her objective beauty. I dont think shes that pretty but shes not hideous either. People can have opinions.

Obama and Michelle both openly hate America. Fuck them.

That was actually a Jew by the name of Joshua Goldberg.

nvm, didn't notice the "this"

polite sage for double post

both obamas are a fraud. actors propped up by the zionist front basixally out If nothing with minimal fake biographies and pictures
welcome to the world if fakery

Actually anyone who behaves like that deserves what they get.
Fuck 'em both.

I'm not claiming any others just this one.
Thanks. No problem.

Truth

Are you really surprised with Zyklon Ben hating a black First Lady?

This is the type of shit a 7th grader would draw about teachers he didn't like. I hate being on this Earth. I hate people for being so basic.

Its because she has a penis bigger than ours

"Michelle" is a man. Not looks like one, she is one.

She's ugly and everyone has to pretend she's not.

Coming from the same kind of faggot that thinks Trump is unfit for president because of his hair.

>I hate people for being so basic.
Why are you even here? I swear weekends attract the tourists.

>She's ugly and everyone has to pretend she's not.
Is she though? I mean by nigger standards she might be average or even passable.

This is what I'm talking about. The left says 'lol at drumpfs hair' the right says 'michael obama not my first "lady"'. Comedy gold for foreign spectators.

fuck man how fucking far did you balls drop in old age

Enjoy OP!

That's hilarious. We really did break and remake Ben Garrison in our own image.

I love you Sweden. Never change you crazy faggot.

People who were 9 in 2008 are 17 now, though that's still underage

>Sweden
>implying drawing that BBC wasn't arousing for you

Kek. Sweden knows what it's doing when it comes to big black cocks

FPBP

Also quit ripping off our flag you ultranigger

I recognise that penis.

WE ALL DO