Does annyone else miss Gendry? Motherfucker's been paddeling since season 3! Will he come back?

Does annyone else miss Gendry? Motherfucker's been paddeling since season 3! Will he come back?

Its been confirmed he comes back

would be nice though i almost forgot about him

Yeah man. I just saw an article where some creeper got a shot on the set through a telescope? wtf. Anyway, I hope they embrace the meme and make him come back on a boat.

hang in there OP the wait is almost over

What is his role tho ?

You know what's worse though? The show episodes come out every Sunday, 9pm.
I live in Eastern Europe, so I have to wait another day cuz I'm too much of a jew to subscribe to HBO.

He'll probably just be a prop in some callback scene so that some fan on the internet can point out that, wow, someone said *this* in this scene just like the time that someone said *that* in that other scene.

I saw some theories. I think he comes back to make weapons out of dragonglass. Or that he was one of the greatest smiths in Westeros working on that giant ass crossbow (Scorpion for short.)

Paddlong since season 3? LMAO ya ok... If sam can cure gray scale then Gen dog been making that valyrian steel

Unless he thinks he has a claim to the throne . Being a son of robert?

Sam's a boss though. Really loved his character developement across the season.

No he certaintly does. Though I don't know how Dany would like the bastard of a man who usurped the throne. Probably not much.
Besides he has no army, nor support, so I don't we'll see him take the throne.

I have no clue lol but its intense thinking about everything ahh i could go on for days

According to the leaks he comes back in Season 5. Tyrion and Davos sneak into King's Landing and make a deal with Bronn to trick Jaime into meeting them in the catacombs. To try and convince Jaime to join them in their fight against the whitewalkers. Jaime refuses but tells Tyrion that he found some papes that convince him that Jaime and Cersei are bastard children of the mad king and Tyrion is the only true heir of Tywin. After the meeting Davos finds Gendry working as a smith and convinces him to come back to dragonstone with them. When they get there Daenarys promises to legitimize Gendry as the new head of House Baratheon if helps them against the white walkers.

Meant episode 5 not season 5.

Pic of Gendry and the others in episode 6 heading for the wall. Jon has promised to let Jorah become the ruler of bear island again and let him be the head of House Mormont. Which is why Jorah is going to the wall with them.

Wow! interesting! thx for saving me some research. This season's episodes are getting more and more interesting!

Seems legit

Game time

Whos gonna die next ?

Also littlefinger is manipulating Sansa into trying to arrest Jon and overthrow him when he returns so Sansa can rule the North. Arya and Bran are trying to stop her.

Taryl family gets killed by Daenarys dragon when they taken prison under her orders.

Nice one man! This episode is gonna be interesting.

Littlefinger is horny this season.

Imma leave the post about now!
Thanks everyone, and good night...or maybe it's day for you, don't know.

Seriously, I got to leave, I can only look at so many hentai ads.

Oh yeah he is

No hore house now so gotta make doo

Fly safe

Littlefinger dies in episode 7 after Sansa orders his execution. Arya slits his throat.