I finally thought that I had made at least one fucking friend in my 18 years of life...

I finally thought that I had made at least one fucking friend in my 18 years of life. Just one person that wasn't related to me that I could count on. But no, I tried my best but it still seems that I am just going to be a loner for the rest of my life.

Maybe one of the people on here that isn't a fucking autistic no life like myself could tell me if maybe I'm just overreacting. I ended up making friends with this new kid at my school during my senior year and eventually we started hanging out quite a bit, I was broke and had nothing for him to try and get from me. We just hung out and had a good time. So I introduce him to my neighbor who I sort of started hanging out with because he bought me liquor. Me and my friend started hanging out at my neighbors a lot and after this summer they ended up being great friends too. It all started when my friend started hanging out with my neighbor more than me. Now after his month long vacation my friend visits my neighbor (who is literally a stone's throw away) and doesn't tell me. Not one word, I could have walked over in one minute.

There is no reason why he couldn't just give me a call and have me come up if he wanted me too. I think that maybe we just weren't friends to begin with.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m0n0Et8aI3s&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good friends are hard to come by. It's better not to expect things from people.

faggot

i want to be your friend user

I did this to a kid because he was preventing me from getting pussy one time. Literally just don't act needy and they won't isolate you if you initiate hanging out. The kid i ditched was a school shooter type who wanted me to protect him from a gangster because he racially abused him, so I just told him to fuck off. He was getting offended by harmless jokes too so he could have died and I wouldn't have cared tbh.

You'll find someone.
If not a friend, then a lover.
One doesn't go with the other, but one must happen.

I think it's just who I am. I try so hard not to be an asshole, to not be needy, to not be annoying. I just really thought I actually had a friend because I wasn't the one initiating hanging out all the time. I didn't have any money to buy him things, he was the one that gave me liquor. Ever since I introduced him to my neighbor he just sort of changed. My neighbor is 35 and my "friend" kind of just latched onto my neighbor.

Why does he HAVE to hang with you if he hangs with Neighbor?

Can't you let them hang out alone?

You are taking shit too personal, you are too emotional on my opinion. Who gives a fuck if he doesn't call you don't you got other distractions or things to do?

Maybe they were up to illegal activity and he didn't want to get you in trouble.

Maybe he needed to talk to him about something secret or personal.

Maybe they had a crush on each other and wanted to consumate.

Maybe they have an activity they both like that you don't.

There's lots of reasons to leave you out. Why don't YOU call HIM and ask about it without being a jealous retard?

yeah you're overreacting
your friend does whatever the fuck he wants just don't be a pussy and cry about how he sees other people more than you

kek I was in an exact same situation like you when I was younger. Just stop being a whiny little cunt. Chances are that's the reason why people don't wanna hang with you. Maybe you just have a boring personality or aren't interesting to hang out with after all. Really the best advice is 'jus bee urself'. If he wants to hang with your neighbor instead of you that's his decision. Just move on. There are other people out there.

but this was the day that he finally came back from his vacation. I can understand any other day. That doesn't bother me. But instead of just saying "hey I'm back" he comes within 100 feet of my house and not one word.

I still fail to understand why you take it as a betrayal that he didn't visit you first thing. You're not dating. You don't have a special claim to his time. I think you're being oversensitive because you're not used to having friends.

this

I don't think I have a claim, but I just thought that he would have at least said "hi" or something. We have been through a lot of shit in the past year. I think you're right about not used to having friends though.

He probably just forgot to tell you, if you think it might be something else then just ask. I can see how it would be kind of needy, but if you're close I don't see why you couldn't say something like that.

why do I have so many good friends?

I have been the best man at 2 weddings. I'm 27 for what it is worth.

tbh i think you are overreacting.

idk you guys but maybe you could ask them aswell if they wnt to hangout. if they have to ask all the time they might get tired of it

just dont try to be a certain way. trying too hard will make you uncomfortable to be around

we're all friends here

youtube.com/watch?v=m0n0Et8aI3s&t=2s

Fuck em OP
friends are just a (((meme)))
People use each other under the illusion they are "friends"

I just watched part of that scene lmao

well meme'd

I want to be a normie so fucking bad though. Normie's have friends, normies don't have to hide from jews, normies get pussy, normies make money.

my assumption is what usually goes for me as well: your initial thought is probably right, but you overthink it leading to an instant overreaction

leave this fucking shithole then

salsa

Friendship never really lasts nor does a relationship. Eventually, people begin to become distant. The one person you can count on is yourself. I've had a few experiences of tight knit friendships turning sour, but fuck it thats life.

Oldfag here, can confirm. My small group of friends who all met when we were 12 and remained close for another 20 years all drifted apart in our 30s. Marriage, career paths, moving away etc. You meet new people through work or friends of your gf/bf and your old life kinda disappears. You arrange to meet up after a while, and you all promise to keep in touch and not let so much time pass between the next get together, but it's just polite bullshit.

Move on