Tfw you're so ugly girls won't even go out to eat with u for $1500

tfw you're so ugly girls won't even go out to eat with u for $1500

pic related: it's me, the ugliest nigga alive.

shiiit i posted an ad up on craigslist and not even prostitutes are willing to accept my offer.

it's not like i'm trying to fuck.

pic related: me again

unsuccessful bait

Yes you are really ugly user, I feel sorry for you

Not bait. I posted an ad up on Craigslist and I've messaged a bunch of women on Tinder.
NOBODY will ever chill with me, not even for cash.

What the fuck is the point in having money if you have to do everything by yourself?

shave your face, get some clean clothes, and get a fucking haircut

Your head is a bit big for the rest of your body, other than that, there's not much wrong with you. A bit pale, get some sun, get some exercise and you should be fine.

Stop fishing for sympathy you ugly faggot

Smile more.

Good lookin goy

This is just what it's like in the 21st century. Even with money you can't compete with Chad.

a challenger appears.

This woman's cute. I'd fuck her.

Show ass

Honestly you have a good facial structure. Just try to bulk up a bit and get a little more sun. Try making you facial hair look more kept or get rid of it. You'll be alright.

You're like M00t's retarded little brother.

holy shit u ugly as fuck nigga

Your beard is trash and your head is the size of a watermelon.

so you're omnisexual?

6/10 guy

>other than that, there's not much wrong with you
Don't lie to be polite, this is Sup Forums.

wayy too skinny my man, hit those shoulders ate the gym right away

/thread

"This striking conclusion is the handiwork of scientists who have uncovered a close correlation between the size of a pensioner's cranium and the results of intelligence. In other words, when it comes to brainpower, size does matter."

So you have an abnormally large head too?

don't feel bad about it my man, this day and age, (the Tinder and feminism age) it's automatically over for every male below 7/10

technology made going back to cavemen-times tier genetic preselection possible for women without affecting their lifes negatively, so dont expect any woman below 30 yo to pick you over being a part of 7+/10 Chad's harem

but hey, you can always become beta bux provider at 30+, which is the average age for most women to get bored with crazy sex with Chad

You're not ugly. Believe that first. Next, shave the beard off, it does your face shape no justice and makes your head look longer. After that, get a different haircut, either leave more at the sides, or have less on the top- again, it makes your head look longer than it is. Hit the gym and get some muscle into those shoulders. The only thing you have to worry about now is your confidence; there must be something about your personality that puts women off, are you painfully awkward? Do you stare too much? Do you give off a serial killer vibe? Women will date all types of men looks-wise, but if you freak her out, she won't go near you.

his frame is ultra small and gym won't change that, even with roids

kill yourself you ignorant fuck

Looks just like a normal dude. Gtfo.

>The only thing you have to worry about now is your confidence;

Have money yet live in grandma's house. Lol

Living by yourself is really depressing.

>Good hairline
>decent beard
> nice eyes
>7/10 jaw line

MFW i dont i have any of those things, am a blading, skinny spic, and still live with my parents but still have a handfull of good looking women to fuck/go out with on any given night. Why? I dont know.

>normal dude
Maybe that's the issue...maybe he should become a tranny like all the other attention whores.

this is some god awful bait lol

of course it will, you dumb bitch

I would if I knew I could pass. Trannies at least get attention from women.