Your white son brings home his black girlfriend for the first time

>Your white son brings home his black girlfriend for the first time

How do you react?

I went through a nigger phase too, should have dated her. Married her. Have kids with her.

"Wake up, wake up" my son yells to me, before I glance around my basement. I go to Sup Forums and try and get some trips to get a girlfriend tommorow, no prevail. Guess I'll just crack open a bottle of Mountain Dew and check out a few meme pages on Facebook. Soon I'll be dead, 20 years have passed, times that by 4 if you're unlucky. Maybe death will hit me sooner.

Should have stayed with that nigger and treated her better. Might be happier. Goodnight user.

get the fuck out of my house nigger

At least he's getting laid, and not a 30-something neckbeard.

Bend his retarded self over my knee,pull off my belt,pull down his pants and beat the shit out of his ass with my belt.

Does anyone know sauce of this? I have been looking forever

ask my son to send her nude pics

COLONIZED!

General indifference

white daughter, black b/f? Disownment.

>Your white son

my wife is black, so how is my son white?

> fugg..

with nothing. because if he's my son and if he's anything like me, he'll fuck it up long before i get a chance to actually do anything meaningful. also if he's anything like me, my negative reaction will just strengthen his resolve and the nigger problem might never go away

thought she had a banana peel hanging out of her mouth at first

That racist shit is for

But my son is only half white, and i wouldn't care, his mother is black.

Initially skeptical, but would be willing to get familiar.

Any sign of being a niggress and that bitch be gone much like my son.

bananas are delicious

Make awkward race jokes while nervously making eye contact

ill say to my son he have 30 minutes
headstart before i hunt him
like an animal for bringing
a nigger to my home

Disgusting.

I'd kick my son out of the house then fuck his girlfriend

If we can't get them out...

A woman would never let you breed her, even if you tried to rape her.

I invite her up to the big house

Sauce

i would be ok with it as long as she wasnt a total nigger and they dont make a baby

I was the user that brought a black girlfriend home.

Dad grunted and went back to chopping lumber like the grizzled old mountain man that he is. Mom thought it was a phase. Then she realized that girlfriend had a decent job, was well spoken, and shared religious leanings with her and was just glad I'd finally found a 'good girl'.

Shame things didn't work out. But hey, always more negresses in the sea.

your wife's son

I'm polite. I don't mind him having a little jungle fun. But deep down, I really hope its temporary and I don't want any grandniglets.

i should elaborate on this.
first of all. this is of course only if it is my son and not my daughter. Males can fuck whoever they want. I don't care who my son would dominate.
I also would be somewhat ok with a baby being made, but only if that baby would never receive my wealth. Maybe it would let it have some to pay for school or something, but never the actual monies.

>always more negresses in the sea.
lol, blacks can't swim

i wouldn't mind, i mean like if it was a guy/ daughter as long as he wasn't a yo yo nigger nigger, then i wouldn't mind. i do find some black people to be annoying. my uncle's girlfriend is annoying.

Can't stop the truth

"Great to see you son ... Hello again Shanuiqa"

"Good morning Shakalaquisha, glad you decided to spend Christmas with us"
"Ayyy no prob, ya already know"

>should have stayed with that 'nigger'

I would comment something about you being a worthless piece of shit but i can see by your comment you already know that...