STILL THE ONLY TEAM TO BEAT BRADY IN THE SUPER BOWL! GET IN HERE GIANTS BROS!

STILL THE ONLY TEAM TO BEAT BRADY IN THE SUPER BOWL! GET IN HERE GIANTS BROS!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_career_passer_rating_leaders
youtube.com/watch?v=vwC1rhjzmRg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCK YOU FALKEKS!

I was kind of hoping they would win for this reason

Bears and packers?

Eli is the only hope against this evil

That game was fucking beautiful and I'll never forget it. Eli is a great man who beat a fucking cuck.

POP THE CHAMPAGNE BROS

Same. I'm in a survivor pool and a Falcons win would mean a split in the prize pool and I'd walk away with $100. If Patriots won some guy would walk away with the entire pot.

On one hand, I didn't win any $$. On the other, /we/ are still the only ones to have beaten Brady

Did Brady play in 85 you fucking moron

>tfw no TEs
>tfw no LBs
>tfw no competent LT
>tfw Eli is in decline
>tfw no run game

Fuck yeah! Been explaining this for 2 weeks when people ask me how i can root for the Pats!

THE LEGEND

I lived to watch my team win the big one AND beat the GOAT twice, once to cockblock a perfect season. I consider myself insanely blessed relative to majority of sports fans.

Based gnats

PATRIOT KRYPTONITE

>implying Eli's Giants can match Brady's Pats in greatness
get yourself a defense Eli, how else are you going to win?

Brady going home with SB eLI

giants fan also jubilant over what happened

i was rooting for brady because it only increased the historical prestige of the giants wins

said it perfectly

now we just need a mets win

Never doubt the power of autism.

Feels so good.

Apologize Seattle, Atlanta, Carolina, Philly and Los Angeles fans.

>Brady loses when I root for him against giants
>Brady wins when I root against him for hawks and falcons

Fuck this semen slurping sport

>yfw you find out Eli went home at the end of the third quarter

My god

18-1, you dam tea nigger.

Stay buttblasted

So if Tom Brady is the best qb in history and Eli is the only guy who can stop him, does that make Eli the best? I think it does.

>18-1
fuck, at least Pats got that close.

Like I said, Eli should get himself a defense otherwise he ain't winning another ring.

Source?

They had the best defense in the league, fuckboy.

>They had the best defense in the league, fuckboy.
who?

He's still stuck in 2 years ago

Defense ain't the problem for the forseeable future. He just needs an Oline and a target not named beckham.

Why does he always look so retarded.

It's part of his keikaku

at least he looks better than his brother.

I hope Eli doesn't win another one for Peyton's sake.

Peyton's the better QB but people will think otherwise because of ring count.

Nobody will ever think Eli is better, no matter how many rings he gets.

And they'd be right. Isn't Eli the only QB to have a winning record over Brady? I think even if you were to include preseason he still does.

A real American hero

NFC should just hand the Giants their title every year for the next few years, Brady aint stopping anytime soon

>Eli better than Peyton
not even close.

Not to mention, Eli didn't exactly get carried to his two rings by his defense.

Regular season, no. Postseason, fuck yes.

He did in 07, but his late 2011 run was fucking incredible.

>w-were n-not butthurt guys
Best thin about this is the new yaaahk asspain

>Peyton's four SB appearances versus Eli's two
>Peyton's career vs Eli's
Peyton's got it

Eli is 2 for 2 in the Superb Owl (100%), including beating an undefeated team and both against the GOAT quarterback.

Peyton beat some nigger and Rex Grossman.

I put more weight in career over ring count

>throw one pass and receiver catches it
>1/1, 100%
>"greatest quarterback ever!"

peyton won one of his rings on literally the worst fucking bears team in decades to the point that the QB we have now was under the QB that ate complete and utter shit for his first damn ring.
he literally had to be handed it for free the first damn time around. He's only really won one actual ring and hes a useless shitcunt chicken parm eating memefaggot.

This is some desperate ass shit right here.

Imma let the numbers speak for themselves

>hurr durr muh statpadding system babby looks good in stats
your fucking retarded.

>muh SB rings
Aaron still the best
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_career_passer_rating_leaders

Brady number 3, Peyton 6, Eli 40 (lol)

And then his second ring he won off the back of his RB and Defense.

>Thread celebrating still being the only team to beat Brady in the Bowl
>"LOL ASSHURT GMEN FANS"
Found the Falcuck fan

>Tim Bradley will never have a perfect record in the SB like Eli "man of the year" Manning
>will forever be cucked out of the perfect season by ELIte Manning

Those Giant SB wins are the equivalent of having a scar on an otherwise perfect face.

>peyton won one of his rings on literally the worst fucking bears team in decades
13-3 Bears. Seems pretty good

And then he STILL almost beat the Patriots in the 2015 season despite having the worst Defense in that season. Actually they WOULD have won that game had Landon Collins not dropped that fucking lob Brady threw. How does based Eli do it?

Hey Adams has shown flashes of being a good TE and Perkins is the future fight me

All the Falkek fans here. Don't you have a Patriots thread to go shit up instead?

Not the only one bro

I see Perkins as more of a change of pace guy than a genuine #1 RB. He was by far our best this season though. Adams is just a stop gap, better than Donell, but that's about it. We have no genuine receiving threat at TE and haven't had one since Shockey.

He's the GOAT.

But Eli is the GOAT Killer.

I agree on the TE front but, quite frankly, I hope we don't address it in the early rounds this draft. We need an OT and we need it bad.

>GoaT killer
I'm sorry, has Brady's Pats stopped winning SBs?

this is literally me

You're not wrong, Flowers is a fucking garbage tackle, who probably should be moved to guard. It's concerning that we really only have 2 competent offensive linemen on the entire team.

But would Flowers be better than who we already have at guard? If he wasn't on a rookie contract I'd want him gone honestly. In fact I still want him gone.

Certainly not better than Pugh, but better than John Jerry or whoever the fuck they play there. It would be better to see him gone, but I don't think we have that much depth in our line, so you may as well move him where he has a chance of being more effective. Definitely should let him go when his contract is up though.

>Obama wins the White House
>Giants win SB
Obama can't run a third term. Eli's Giants will never win another ring.

He managed to beat the best defense in the league that year.

D and special teams brought bears to superbowl in 06.

Our offense was garbo.

George W. Bush was the president during Super Bowl 42 numbnuts.

>Man of the Year
>GOAT Killer
This man is legendary

Obama won in 2008

He didn't take office until January 2009. And even then, he won in November 2008. Super Bowl 42 was in February of that year.

>implying Eli will ever get close to Brady's legacy
Eli rode on the backs of his defense in his SB victories. SB 42 and 46 were low-scoring games for both sides unlike Brady's other SBs.

Sure he will. He's the only QB to beat him in the Super Bowl, twice no less.

>Eli rode on the backs of his defense in his SB victories. SB 42 and 46 were low-scoring games for both sides unlike Brady's other SBs.

So if the Patriots won those Bowls, would you be saying the same thing about Brady? That he got carried by his defense?

>So if the Patriots won those Bowls, would you be saying the same thing about Brady? That he got carried by his defense?
If they were as low-scoring as 42 and 46, sure.

*as a matter of fact, I don't think TB is the greatest QB (Aaron is a better QB if we look at the numbers) but the Brady-Belichick is one of the greatest combos in football history. Not so much the rings but the numbers mang:

same

cooper looking rough

guess that spine shit ages u

>4 owls
>most for a qb
What about terry and joe?

>I don't think TB is the greatest QB (Aaron is a better QB if we look at the numbers)

Glad the falchokes didn't win desu

Eli's HoF stock just keeps rising.

They were tied, Brady just won his 5th so now he's the undisputed GOAT

The Bears bet the Pats in the 80s

If we're gonna go off numbers and skill over wins, Drew Brees is probably the best of all time.

Yeah brady played for the 85 pats. Stop being a fucking moron what are you Matt ryan

Eli's did way more for his team in 2007 than Peyton did in both runs.

Eli's Giants won 42 and 46 but even with that, let's see Eli's Giants try to pull off what Brady's Pats have achieved.

>eli's overall record against brady 3-2
>eli's superbowl record against brady 2-0
Say hello to the goatkiller faggot

I would but he's at home after losing to Packers. He's making sure he's got a defense next season or he's not winning another ring.

>forgetting about the meme throw when Eli broke a sack
youtube.com/watch?v=vwC1rhjzmRg

>Yeah brady played for the 85 pats
Alternative facts says, that he did.

They beat a team that was 18-0 going into the Super Bowl after beating the Packers in Green Bay and the Cowboys (who they were swept by in the regular season) in Dallas, and then beat that same undefeated team again 4 years later. Have the Patriots done that?