I want to try some dating apps to hook up and fuck some girls. The problem is, I have gf...

I want to try some dating apps to hook up and fuck some girls. The problem is, I have gf, and I want to keep it in secret. How do I dont fuck this up? She sometimes check my phone, watching instagram or snapchat.

No one cares, post your GF with sharpie in pooper.

fuck off then

Been doing that for a while. Post gf and I'll share tips.

You first

Honestly, if your gf checks your phone it means she's paranoid and possibly jealous. Get the fuck out of that relationship asap

He doesn't have a gf, just a sex doll in his closet.

Op confirmed for 12 years old. Go away summer-friend. School's starting soon.

any more pics of her or the op girl

Well, maybe she is paranoid or something. But its not that bad. This relationship is kinda healthy imo, but she is on the pill and her libido is now much lower than mine. I just want to fuck like I (we) did.

There you go my nigga

Wow, a reverse image search says that's not your girl. Try harder momo.

Well instead of being a faggot and cheating - sit down with her and talk about the fact that you don't fuck anymore or leave her and find someone else?

Lmao, I never said its my girl you idiot.

Thats ASMR darling, the only nude photos I have on my computer. And these nudes are also not confirmed. Maybe the first one is.

Not sure if I want to be that dickhead. Leaving is not an option now. Too complicated.

This faggot doesn't have nudes of his girlfriend, screw this. No one help him!

Cheating is worse than leaving her you absolute cumguzzler. Simply sit her down and talk with her then?

Yeah well you have no pics anyway so sod off mate.

fucking worthless, dont even have pics of your "so called" gf. go away fag

Well she said she is thinking about leaving the pill and moving back to condoms, and I'm not happy about that. Already said that. But for sure if we will get back to condoms, there will be no pros with her anymore, as I can fuck any girl with condom and maybe some without, when I will pick up them from an app.

And ofcrs I have pics, but you fags gave nothing. Almost.

>summerfriend

Fuck off nigger

Kids these days use the harshest language. I hope you stop before school resumes, or you'll get detention.

The hard problem is that she'll almost certainly have friends on some of those apps. Even if you've never met them, they might recognize you from FB, etc and rat on you if they see your profile come up.

If you don't have your face in your profile, or you're cagy about bringing a woman back to your place, they can tell somethings up.

Only really safe solution I can imagine is getting a steady mistress who doesn't mind being the side chick. Not easy!

So you just want to fuck without condoms? Go get a vasectomy

You need to get a burner phone and never, ever use it around her. Just get a cheap prepaid basic smartphone.

It's up to you if you want to use your real name on the dating apps, I wouldn't though. I recommend using a fake name. It can be difficult to be 100% committed to lying about your identity. But it does give you some deniability if someone your gf knows ever comes across your face on Tinder. You will need to have fake profiles on any social media you'll be using, and definitely don't add anyone that you know IRL.

fag has no pics. Boo this man!

Okay, so just from this thread we can deduct that you're worthless trash, how about you man up, don't cheat, and show some respect to the girl you obviously don't deserve to have. If you care about the relationship and it's genuine enough then it can always be talked out.

inb4 whiteknighting etc - nah, just hate 12 year-olds and their "relationships"

Lmfao and she has every right to be with this guy trying to cheat Behind her back.

Pathetic

dont want her to find out, then dont do it. or brake up before.