Daily reminder that the great "deal maker" has made no deals. The great "leader" hasn't been able to lead

Daily reminder that the great "deal maker" has made no deals. The great "leader" hasn't been able to lead.

Trump hasn't made good on a single promise by getting a law thru Congress. He's not doing right by you.

Trump can't cut any deals.

Here's a great article from the conservative journal of record, The National Review, telling how Trump hasn't been able to cut any deals with Congress to make good on his promises.

It's not just me saying it. It is The conservative media saying it.

Caveat: you do need to be able to read, think, process and understand, and to have an attention span longer than 18 seconds. So link related is not for most of you.

nationalreview.com/article/449988/donald-trump-cant-close-deal-failing-salesman

Other urls found in this thread:

votesmart.org/education/how-a-bill-becomes-law
youtu.be/tyeJ55o3El0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

still at it?
kid you have no life.
sad.
love Nigeria.

Please report this copy pasta spam.

I have a great life. It gives me time to do his to make the world a better place.

Ivanka is hot

He fucks her you know.

you know radon gas is poisonous.

still crying about that election huh kid?

I know. I have a master's degree. In science.

>Daily reminder

This is more like the 24th time you've posted this same thread today alone.

Clinton lost, snowflake, so fuck off and die already.

You cried over a Pepsi commercial. This stupid president needs to pick up an international relations book before he gets us all killed

he made at least 50% of the country extremely butt hurt, and that is good enough for me. im also moving to canada permanently come december, so i really dont give a shit

Because you cunts keep cockblocking him and holding a Witchhunt on his staff you twat

user, this is an intervention. We are starting to get worried about you. You NEED to accept that Trump won on November 8th. That was a LONG time ago. Hillary is completely irrelevant now. But you keep posting about her. You NEED to get over it.

Trump is the President now. And he's doing a really bad job of it. He can't get any laws passed in Congress to make good on any promises. Not one.

You need to let go of Hillary. She is no excuse for how horribly Trump is failing to lead and govern.

It's time user. Really. We tell you this because we love you. Ha! Just kidding! We don't love you, but you REALLY need to stop posting about Hillary. It's over.

sure you do.
hey kid lets see it.
two minutes or your lying.

these are the people that tie mattress's to the backs of their cars and pull the kids around, they soap up giant tarps and hose them down for homemade slip and slides. these are the happiest people in the world

me? I cried? WTF is Pepsi?

KEK. you can't even recognize a joke.

It's bc he's white

Cockblocking is firing comey

>Shill

Damn you fags are on Sup Forums too? How hard ur dick get when you heard ur queen's name? You know you were waiting for it. Shove ur talking points up ur ass.

Where's the spam?
I was expecting qt azn girls

This is spam.

Silly list. Some things are just wrong. Many unverifiable claims.

Notice no laws passed to make good on any promises.(sorry, Kate's "law" never made it to being a law. It is only a bill. Not th law of the land)

look, in case this wasn't absolutely crystal clear to anybody, Trump is a 70 year old narcissist with the emotional maturity of a 12 year old who's been coddled his whole life but thinks he has it hard because people say mean things about him. I'm not sure he understands what the term "professional" actually means, because there is nothing about his administration to demonstrate that he either values the responsibility of his job or the people who work for him.

He's a business man who makes his money based on the value of his name. This has nothing to do with Trump wanting to make America great again - he wants to make his name more valuable. Problem is he's using the tactics that brought him success in reality TV and he's shocked that it's not working for him as President.

He's a lazy, detached asshole, and anybody who buys his "the world is so unfair! I'm actually great and very successful, believe me!" pitch probably doesn't deserve their diploma.

How does this man get so much done? He's a machine!

votesmart.org/education/how-a-bill-becomes-law

I'm tweeting this.

... and? He's not wrong, and your link only demonstrates that he's right. Trump has done nothing but tweet insults and threats and piggyback on other people's accomplishments. Prove me wrong.

>Pro Tip: you can't!

I just have to laugh at skeezy fucking dipshit Trump and the RAPE APOLOGISTS that adore him.

How would you like to live life as Trump? Not a nice thought is it? Fat, stupid, old, slow, cuckolded beyond belief.

How does one get to be such a complete JOKE in life? Oh, yeah. A lifetime of crime and rape. Sorry, forgot.

Good work unpresdenting this TV show goon. I love my country for rejecting the LOSER Trump!

Fuck off. Filthy Immigrants like you are making Canada a shittier place to live. You come here, refuse to pay your dues, over Bryson our health care system and refuse to integrate into our culture. How about you make like linkin park and kill yourself

Kek. This is a thread faggot.

Exactly. Or I find you are mildly retarded, here I say the cartoon version that even Trump supporters can understand.

youtu.be/tyeJ55o3El0

Careful. Flooding will get you b&

This is now a faces of Sup Forums thread. Rate me.

no spamming or flooding of any kind

If you say anything less than 8/10 you are blind tbh fam.

Fuck off you dildo cabinet.

Flooding will get you b&

reported

Reported for announcing reports.

not that I have a stake in this, but out of the two of you, you seem to be the butthurt one

Oh vey, schlomo thats some good shitpostin.
>Hey dont forget to say he hates fags, trannys, and niggers......

Ehhhhhhh not passing laws is a good thing. In fact, I prefer to have animals as political leaders for the very simple fact that they have no opposable thumbs and thus couldn't sign a bill into law if they wanted too.

I.e. taxation is theft

Ignoring the states besides california and newyork is why the liberals wont win again
>They only care about pedophile jew faggots, not the working man
>Enjoy losing in 2020, id say save this, but i know you'll kys

Facts are racist
>Only my feelings matter, and im throwing a tantrum...waaaa,waaaaa

Please fuck off.

So handsome, and wise.
>Doyou have any more pics?

Found rhe kid who gets picked on

Why are you not here:
too dumb?

Implying mueller wont go after the DNC for colluding with the FBI?
>Youve been wrong for 9months loser, do you ever think, fuck im a loser ill just kys

Douche with a pretzel Von schnitzel. You lose Merkle and Marcon becomes president of the EU.

Infowars

This train is bound for glory.

CNN, you made it!

"He's a loser! A LOZER U HEAR MEEE."

This Propaganda post paid for by:

>Share Blue, (previously known as correct the record),
described as a troll army of “Nerd Virgins” by Hillary
>The Democratic Party
>George Sorros Open boarders and communist foundations (to destroy America)
>The Campaign to elect Hillary Clinton (Sore Loser)
>Obama’s Treasonous Resist campaigns
>The Deep Blue State
> The Establishment/Corrupt Elites who want a puppet they can control in the white house

Basically a misinformation campaign to aid the globalists
To destroy America and line their pockets.
You can not get any more unamerican or treasonous.

America really is that stupid

You sound like the kkk

Meanwhile at shariablue

>Implying mueller wont go after the DNC for colluding with the FBI?

certainly not.

Mueller is on Trump like stink on trump.