It's me again anons...

it's me again anons. i've decided that staying another 2 months in chastity is going to be too tough on me so i decided to go through with what my girlfriend suggested. any tips on how to make it go smootly ?

for the ones that didn't see previous threads. short story
>both decided chasitity could be fun
>fun for a while, teasing , walking around nud,e then fuck her hard when getting out
>wants me to stay in longer
> now suddenly 3 months, already trouble after first month
>says i can get the remaining 2 months of if i bottom for someone.

Other urls found in this thread:

info.stylee32.net/index.php?dir=Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

after will your erections not be as strong

after being locked up ? i haven't noticed anything so far

Timestamp from last thread

I mean, are you not interested in bottoming?

not really no, i wouldn't have considered it without the chastity.

well it's 2 months! are you sure you can handle that?

Does she already sleep around with others? If so, might as well bottom.

i don't think i can that's why i'm going through with it. i do kinda wish she didn't want to watch. but if i'm locked for another 2 months i think i'm going to go nuts

no she's not sleeping around

How unfortunate that I had to be on here at the same time as you from your original thread and on this one. Going to go kill myself now, bye.

maybe wait a little while, who knows? Maybe you can make it :D

Well, man the fuck up - take that dick like the bitch you are bro. If you don't already do ass stuff with your girl, like toys and shit - then I think you should probably start. You might like getting pegged.

lube and lots of it

i really don't think i can, and the later i do it the less days i get off.

i wouldn't really say i'm a bitch, and i did get a buttplug to try and get used to it a bit.

Go bottom then OP

i'm going to buy some for it, will any type do ?

yeah, i'll guess i'll have to

report back on how it goes! :)

Time to leave that bitch. If she wants you to do something that you emotionally/ physically cant get over, she doesn't care about you.

i will

eh... it's not like i "can't get over it". it's just something i'd prefer not to do, it's kinda embarrassing.

Kek, It only took you a month to be willing to take a dick? You deserve to stay in that cage. Maybe to be released when the world is in need of more weakwilled scum.

Also, Lube is your friend. A small object will help you quickly get used to the idea of stuff in your ass. Eat light, avoid meats and cheese. Learn to clean out. A half decent top who knows the situation will know what else to do.

Link to Sup Forums's guide to anal: info.stylee32.net/index.php?dir=Sup Forums%2F4chans+Guide+To+Anal%2F

despite the insult i appreciate the guide

do you have a more detailed story about how this got started?

basically we've been together for a while and every's going well but wanted to try some new stuff so we looked online and one of the things we found was chastity, she kinda joked that it would be fun not to get harrased for sex all the time. but i did say i thought it sounded interesting to safe up some sexual energy so i could maybe have more intense sex time to time, so we ended up trying it, it was really fun, i was locked up for just 2 days at the start and we teased me, walked around naked etc and when i got out i fucked her really hard.

we tried for a bit longer, longest was a week, with her keeping the key, and it wass harder but the sex was great too. now suddenly she really wanted to go hard and said she wanted me to be in it for 3 months. which i thought was kinda long but after some making out etc she convinced me to let her lock me up again

now after a month, i started talking to her that it was alot harder than i thought, and she came up with a way i could get out earlier. that being bottoming for someone. i did ask if she wouldn't just peg me instead but she said it wouldn't be the same, so.. here we are

You lying faggit. You dont have a gf. Guessing you read a bunch of cuck stories and are now rping one.

I imagine that someday one of my workers will "accidentally" have their pant fall and reveal chastity equipment.
I will then be disgusted, as all rational human beings should be.
Then i will be sent to the Canadian [s]gulags[/s] reeducation institution for my homophobia.

Tangent aside, how is it to be a fucking degenerate?

relax buddy.

Not mad.
Just asking.

>has girlfriend
>no pictures of her holding your caged dick with a time stamp to prove this is remotely true
>that bullshit chastity is garbage and you can pull out and cum then slide your dick back in
>that horrible material on your skin for an entire month is extremely unlikely
>saying she wants you to take a dick..... but she doesn't sleep around..... and you say it'll free you 2 months early.

Look. This is why this shit gets convoluted. People like you making stupid shit up and perpetuating that getting fucked in the ass while wearing it for your imaginary girlfriend is the norm.

Source : myself

Shes just trying to break you down mentally. Once you do it, she will leave you. She might leave you if you don't and will give you some bullshit to guilt trip you. At least if you walk away now you will still have a miniscule amount of dignity left.

how long has your gf been pressuring you into femdom? do you do any other femdomy things? pic of gf with timestamp

go troll somewhere else.

i have no reason to believe she'd do that though, she's been treating me pretty much the same.

she didn't pressure me in into it, although maybe she did a bit for the 3 month go. i don't think she really does anything else femdom, i do still eat her out while i'm locked up but i don't think that counts. she doesn't know i'm asking on here though so i can't get a timestamp without her noticing, don't really see the relevance either