What exactly is that bullshit about Hitler not being Christian? Where did this crap come from?

What exactly is that bullshit about Hitler not being Christian? Where did this crap come from?

Hitler was Christian.
Hitler defended Christianity.

I keep hearing Christians say "HITLER WAS NOT CHRISTIANNNNNN". What exactly is their argument(s)?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler
youtube.com/watch?v=Sz42hBg4jys
youtube.com/watch?v=StaPF5qqFDk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relations_between_Nazi_Germany_and_the_Arab_world
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler#Hitler.27s_views_on_Islam
fpp.co.uk/Legal/Observer/Sereny/CraigNYRev021195.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hitler was not a Christian, he was Christ

>using Swastika as main symbol(Pagan symbol)
>is christian

who the fuck are you trying to fool?

Because he went to church when he was a kid and the priest was supposedly responsible for Hitler wanting to get into art school.

German Catholics hated the NSDAP, just like Catholics generally hate every red ideology.

So about his pro-Christian quotes?

>Trump is a fascist because he retweeted a Mussolini quote
same logic

No. He openly defended and promoted Christianity. It's not a mere "retweet".

He was but fedora lords like compare christans to Hitler since he was one which pushes protsantfags to claim that he wasn't. Yet when christans generalize all atheist are like Stalin, fedora fags go apeshit claiming that Stalin was not a true atheist.

Why didn't Catholics vote for him then?

gib proofs

>Liking a jew
God damn it, Hitler. Shit like this is why you lost the war.

>Black robots have bigger hard drives
Basically guaranteed to not be true.

Hitler did say that NSDAP is a christian movement, but that was because he wanted people to follow him.

Hitler lost the war because he was fucking stupid and instead of making a union with Poland he attacked them...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler
Actually, hitler liked islam and wanted to destry christianity.
Just like Merkel.

This meme is retarded
penis =/= hard drive
Hard drive would be like your brain capacity
And blacks have a smaller cranial capacity
Fuck filthy frank

You mean instead of nuking the UK into the stone age he had mercy? You spelled that all fucked up. You may want to check your spellcheck. It seems to be on the fritz.

Who gives a shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=Sz42hBg4jys

Last 10 seconds
youtube.com/watch?v=StaPF5qqFDk

Mein Kampf p.77
Nature, the eternal, takes merciless vengeance on those who defy her laws. Therefore, I believe to-day that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator. In resisting the Jew I am defending the handiwork of the Lord.

p.342
The Jew himself is the best example of the kind of product which this religious training evolves. His life is of this world only and his mentality is as foreign to the true spirit of Christianity, as his character was foreign to the great Founder of the new creed two thousand years ago.

The Founder of Christianity made no secret of His estimation of the Jewish people; when He found it necessary, He drove those enemies of the human race out of the Temple of God, because then, as always, they used religion as a means of advancing their commercial interests. At that time Christ was nailed to the Cross for his attitude towards the Jews, whereas our modern Christians enter into party politics, and when elections are being held they debase themselves to beg for Jewish votes. They even enter into political intrigues with the atheistic Jewish parties against the interests of their own Christian nation.

There's probably a ton more proof, but this is what I came up with quickly.

And what about his pro-Muslim quotes?

>liked Islam
citation needed

So all you have are public statements and works, while he spoke privately to his ministers about how he hated Christianity.

When do you think he was telling the truth?

citation needed

he was an atheist who hated any form of organized religion.
Nietzsche's sister or something had brought his works to Hitler as well, and he was inspired by them.

citation needed

>swastika
>pagan

We all know he stole it from the Hindus stop with your bs Hans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relations_between_Nazi_Germany_and_the_Arab_world

>The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France

Look at this poor dumb bastard and laugh.
>politician said something, he must be honest!
No wonder you elected Weedman.

"The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France".

"The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"

source : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler#Hitler.27s_views_on_Islam

>Hitler was Christian.
>Hitler defended Christianity.
Wew.

>In Germany they first came for the Communists,
>and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.
>Then they came for the Jews,
>and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.
>Then they came for the trade unionists,
>and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.
>Then they came for the Catholics,
>and I didn't speak up because I was a >Protestant.
>Then they came for me
>and by that time no one was left to speak up.

Note he's talking *about* Christians.

Hitler spoke of 'Providence' being his inspiration rather than the Christian God. Nazism was a neo-pagan movement that tried to replace Christmas with the pagan Yule. Hitler saw the churches as obstacles to Nazi domination of German life.

He used it because it's a pan-Aryan symbol. It's been found all over the Indo-European world. Actually, it's been found beyond that, but that's why it was used.

Hitler detested Christianity this has been known for years. Many high ranking nazi officials wrote about it in their personal writings.

Islam is just religious fascism. It's not really surprising that he liked it. His neo-pagan religion would have been Germanic Islam.

Napoleon's thoughts on Islam were similar, in that they both respected its absolutism.

hitler and jesus are like jing and chang

they are to keep balacne and peace

jesus = godness and peace among the people

Hitler = the strong brave one whos not afriad to get blood on his hand to fight evil and corruption
To answe OPs question
There are anti- hitler people of all kinds out there
christians who dislike him will say hes not christian

Anti-christian Athiests who dont like him will say he was a christian and his evil motives were christian motives

Others will say he was jewish trying to make people who hate jews to hate him

SOme say he was gay to make people who dont like gays to lose hope on him

Whatever they say about him will is all lies to smear his reputation

If you hate hitler they got you like they wanted
If you learn more about him and not afraid to let him in you will one day come to understanding and love him

Read the whole quote.

"In speeches, Hitler made apparently warm references towards Muslim culture such as: "The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France"."

The french were Jew-owned pussified post-French revolution liberal cucks.

Islam was anti-degeneracy and anti-Semitic, not to mention the early/mid 1900s Islam was in a better state it was now.

try google

The swatika was found in over 200 variations all ober the world.
The black(!) Swastika he used called Kolowarat in the Arian/Slavic Paganism stands for the final victory of light(White race) over the darkness(jews). The color black is for change.
All swastikas everywhere in the world symbolize the sun.

Muslims worship the same god as the Jews since they deny the divinity of Jesus.

>SPEER
Stupid fuck. Speer was exposed as a fraud.

Not only was he exposed as a fraud, but your source is literally a claim from some random fuck who claims to have heard that in private.

10/10 evidence.

fpp.co.uk/Legal/Observer/Sereny/CraigNYRev021195.html

"Pan-Aryan"

Anymore terms you want to make up? The only places that were Aryan were Zoroastrian Iran and Hindu India, Europe was never Aryan, you need to believe in an Aryan religion to be an Aryan and Christianity is a Semitic religion.

>swastika
>hindu

This Greek jar was made in 700 BC, 400 years before the Hindu synthesis

seethey dont you braindead christtard. all semitics are wrong.

>he spoke privetly to his ministers
>only they know no one else

Wow so proof, so all he said, and wrote and all those church visits were all lies? I finally see truth now, I mean those comments he 'PRIVETLY' tho those couple of people must be the truth 100 no lies or false. I cant believe i was so blind

I mean
-ministers
-pivetly that one time

I mean wow

I have no arguments

jesus = imaginary space jew based loosely on some fag who never came back from the dead when rome executed him and some other guy who was in greek mythology who healed with snakes

hitler = a guy who called a spaid a spaid

Not sure where the hell that quote was from, but Protestants are still Christians. Doesn't help your case at all.

Muslims do not believe Jesus is God.

>final victory over the Jews

The Aryans were never at war with the Jews. Khashayarsha even had a Jewish wife. Niggers come up with the same stories for how they are ancient Egyptians.

Hitler's pro-Christian views were always expressed in public.

In private he was very anti-Christian. There is a book by Hitler called Table Talk. The book is a collection of his private monologues with Heinrich Heim, Henry Picker, and Martin Bormann. I've never read the whole thing supposedly mostly it is about military strategy and stuff. He also talks about religion and you can find those excerpts online, and he is extremely hostile to Christianity.

Eventually Hitler would have phased Christianity out had he won.

Most of the people pushing the idea that Hitler was a Christian are fedora Atheists. They don't really care about Hitler or the truth. They care about scoring a point for Team Atheist and saying "Hitler was a Christian" does this. They are happy to deliberately ignore the fact that every pro-Christian Hitler quote was from a public speech or document .

Yeah, and what about those Muslims saying Islam is a religion of peace?
I mean, so many say it, they must be right. And look at this example of Muslim helping a Christian!
>you're literally this retarded you Somali-cum-guzzling faggot

they accept him as a prophet.

and he obviously was not god, unless you believe that god is a cuck

Aside from the fact that Hinduism originated in 1500bc, the Greeks were subject to Zoroastrian rule which was also an Aryan religion very similar to Hinduism. That's where the Greeks got it from.

>"The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"

"Inside the third Reich: memoirs" by A. Speer

hiler was evil and christfags cant be evil. .First i learned hitler did nothing wrong i became a christfag

>see

What are you trying to say?
The black(!) Swastika he used called Kolowarat in the Arian/Slavic Paganism stands for the final victory of light(White race) over the darkness(jews)

So he used it to inspire
who ever said he had anything against paganism?

>didnt read Mein Kampf
>wants to discuss
Hitler calls himself a fanatic antisemite. He kicked out all the higher jews.(banks etc.)

The jew is a race, if a jew betrays his people, I also would accept him.

> relying on two quotes
Hitler said many things for political reasons. They thought kissing up to Muslims would make them join the axis but the Muslims joined the allies.

Jesus was not a cuck, what are you, stupid?
He went into the temple and fucked those jews pretty good.

>I made up the term "Pan-Aryan"
Keep going, Canada. You know I think you may surpass Australia this year. You've been trying really hard lately and they seem to be slacking off.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika
The earliest known object with swastika-motifs is a bird made from the tusk of a mammoth from the paleolithic settlement of Mezine, Ukraine dated to 13,000 BCE.

>That's where the Greeks got it from.

The earliest known object with swastika-motifs is a bird made from the tusk of a mammoth from the paleolithic settlement of Mezine, Ukraine dated to 13,000 BC.

The Vinca culture of Southeastern Europe was using it in the period 5500-4500 BC

Oh wow there's a good Canada??

Last I checked the Avesta and Vedas described which tribes and which people were Aryans, not Hitler. He just tried to claim Aryan history for Germany even though the area of Germany wasn't mentioned as including an Aryan tribe. Also, if Hitler hated Semites so much why was he obsessed with Islam?

Pic related: how an Aryan should look, not a pasty skinned European with no history/culture outside the 1800s

>Doesn't know about Thule Society

I bet you claim to be interested in history

> hitler and jesus are like jing and jang

you didnt want to say that hitler is christian?

also Jesus is a kiketool, there is no way Ou can call him jang, that doesnt fit in any possible way.

if someone strikes you let himstrike again and if someone steals something from you give them the rest of your things...

>Comparing hitler quote that somone claims he said privetly to millions of people openly saying islam is religion of peace

what has these two have in common? are you a fucking retard? dont fucking write to me again you idot fucking inbrd disgusting faggot, if you were near me I would drive you disgusting face over with a truck and watch your ugly as fucking faggot distusting cunt face gets squished, I bet if you make you look prettier than you are now u eweak ugly granny fucking piece of shit ass licking shit stain, go suck your dad fire red cock you little nasty fucker, you make me fucking puke you fucking whore

Christianity is inherently anti-Jewish.

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks?
Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

Nobody except for followers of dharmic religions used swastikas at the time. Also Ukraine was owned by the Scythians at the time so I don't doubt it, they were Aryan as they followed a religion similar to Zoroastrianism and Hinduism.

ITT: stormfags that don't know history before the 1800s

the white race can be devided into 4 subraces da.arians with grey eyes, ha arians with green eyes, swjatorussian with blue eyes and rassenen with brown eyes.

Also he was not obsessed with Islam, he just liked their attitude, because it was usefull.

You're a fucking moron millennial idiot. If you knew ANYTHING about world cultures or history you'd know "Aryan" was the word back then they used as a synonym for "Indo-European". Everyone shits their pants when you use the word like this so literally through liberals/jews being offended nobody's allowed to use the word that way anymore.

>Get BTFO
>Deny history
>You don't know history!
Getting close, Canada. Getting real fucking close. Just keep this up for a few more months and you'll be crowned the new shitpost king.

Follower of the Occult

He was no Christian

Do really believe he genuinely liked Islam.
How do you think he would react to the European refugess crisis?

OK, but the Avesta and Vedas still didn't mention anything about the german region, why do you faggots think you're Aryan? Even Greeks and Romans bad Aryans who believed in Mithra but not Germany.

Obviously he would not want semites immigrating into Europe polluting the Aryan race. I think he just admired Islam's warlike spirit especially compared to Christianity's cuck spirit.

Lel, I'm a Zoroastrian and I'm just using the word the way it was meant to be used in the Avesta and Hindu Vedas. You guys just want to use it the way some faggot sociologists thought it should have been used. Like wtf are you showing me a swastika with coca cola written on it? Are all coca cola employees Aryan too now?

How is Christianity cuck after the crusades?
A cuck religion wouldn't last

It didn't last, there are no remeanents of Christianity where it originated, the Muslims destroyed it all and all those who should be Christian are now Muslim.

WE WUZ ARYANZ N SHIIIET DEN DA JOOZ DUN GENOCIDED US

About half of the world population is Christian. The Spanish made Latin America catholic. They were driven by God gold and glory.
You really don't know what your talking about and just spouting memes

The Assyrians and Arab Christians beg to differ.

Ah, I'm glad you're here. Is Ahura Mazda ever going to get off his ass and do something?

2.2b/6b =.31 or 31%

Also lol all Spain and Portugal did was persecute natives. Literally Muslim tier.
I'm pretty sure they're too busy being slaughtered by ISIS to actually weigh in an opinion.
Ahura Mazda depends on the prayers, thoughts and actions of good people but there are not many left. Especially when you consider that semitic religions like Islam destroyed most of the good religion and replaced it with their death cult, I would say the world is fucked.

Fair enough.

>Ahura Mazda depends on the prayers, thoughts and actions of good people but there are not many left. Especially when you consider that semitic religions like Islam destroyed most of the good religion and replaced it with their death cult, I would say the world is fucked.
I unfortunately accept that this answer is probably accurate.

They're still the largest because it's the most successful religion

Cancer is successful too, doesn't mean its good or useful.

This. The jewish religions need a good purging from this Earth.

Jesus was a marxist communist jew. Hitler is the anti christ.

They're the largest only because of the European population boom, before that the largest religion was Islam and it most likely will be the largest religion again in a few years. Whats more important, being the largest religion or actually following Christ's teachings? Also does this mean Islam has been successful for most of its history? Because looking at Islamic countries I would say it's a massive failure.

What's your Point faggot?

Islam kills literally everything, Christianity is no exception.

Hitler used Christianity in his propaganda, but he was an Occultist.

I am nordic russian with brown eyes and dark blonde locks. Finnish facial features.

yes germans cant be called arian, bit Hitler used the term a little differntly, I really dont know why.

Islam is very successful.

you guys are from JoS? I really like these guys. I just dont like their underground attitude.

88! Hail Satan!

Hitler would have gassed the shit out of that Jew.

Hitler was most certainly anti-Christian. He surrounded himself with pagans like Himmler and Rosenberg and put them in high positions of power. One only needs to read about the practices and beliefs of the SS and Hitler Jugend to see what the third reich thought about religion.

Christian by name, but his ideology was closer to Islam.

Back in my HITLER WAS BAD days I use to argue against atheists all day so i used this argument.

Hitler said whatever to gain political advantage with whatever group he was speaking in front of. First and foremost, he was an amazing orator and brilliant politician. He did consider himself Christian, but most of his other beliefs would conflict those of most Christians.

Like everything else, he saw Christianity through the "Aryan vs Jew" lens. The Nazis probably would have emphasized the fact that it was Jews who betrayed Jesus to the Romans, and used the religion to support their own agenda.