theestablishment.co/cats-are-the-unsung-heroes-of-mental-health-2a78398f9f3
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kys fag

holy fuck!
Trips make this bread sacred!

you should honestly take your life

what's wrong?
Animals are not people. You eat fucking steaks, hamburgers, poultry and shit.
Unless wild, animals are a property to someone. Aren't they?
And as an owner one is totaly entitled to dispose of their property as they wish.
Keep it real faggots!

You're kinda right, but once a certain animal makes an impression on you they are "in". For me its dogs. Something about their loyalty has earned my respect and I'm willing to go to bat for any dog. Fuck cats tho. Murder em

fuck you and your jewish dogs.
I would never hurt a cat (unless he's a prick). Cats are fucking awesome and way much better superior to dogs. Fucking, filthy dogs.

You mean a faggot thread? Guess I'm out.

Cats are for women

not showing tits though

a doggy at it's best

Waiting for roast doggy and shit.

All judgemental and shit. . .

Kys

I fuck with rekt bread because people suck but dogs are so pure, they don't deserve this. They just want you to like them

>dogs just want you to like them
so?
Do you think germans would spare you just because you just want to be liked?
nope.
dogs have no grit. Cats on the other hand have balls and they're so much more intelligent and persistent. Love cats instead of dogs. Fuck dogs.

I fuck with rekt bread because people suck but dogs are so pure, they don't deserve this. They just want you to like them

I would turn a cat into a personal Fleshlight if I could get past their shitty smell.

fuck you

Honestly this. If youre torturing a dog, or and animal, youre one sick puppy
Whats your basis? Dogs are actually useful to society in that we use them for finding drugs and treating anxiety. When has a useless fuck cat done that?

I'd love to see you try.
You've obviously never held a cat. It would have cut your balls off before you could say "I'm a faggot".

Murdering domestic animals is for faggots

>Dogs are actually useful to society in that we use them for finding drugs and treating anxiety. When has a useless fuck cat done that?

Finding drugs is useful?
GTFO normie!
Cats are better as companions in every fucking way. They are not dependapble on the owner as fucking dogs. Dogs are fucking slaves. And they love it. Cats, if they stay, they say 'you;re ok man, I can live with you because I chose so'. Dogs are like niggers. they have no choice.

People who torture animals are weak, insecure cowards. They feel inadequate so in order to feel powerful they torture things which cannot defend themselves.

There is no way to justify this sick behavior.

I own no pets and never have, but let's see this for what it really is.

cats are actually less intelligent.
you just suffer from vaginitis, you big pussy.

actually, that's bullshit

this guy gets it

can't argue with trips

also the cat seems to enjoy it or at least it can clearly appreciate

we don't fucking torture our hamburgers asshole

keeping them at death camps isn't considered torture?

you sick fuck!

pet owls are bretty cute tbh

neet fact:
cats are used as therapists.
Cats are the therapists of the animal kingdom.
Check it:
theestablishment.co/cats-are-the-unsung-heroes-of-mental-health-2a78398f9f3

>tribal tatoo on hand
I knew you were a faggot user.
Thanks for confirming it.

THIS!
bruh, I know that. That's why I despise dogs. Had bunch of them, once introduced to cats, can't go back. Cats fucking rule.

"Fuck's goin on in here?"

How to make a pussy cum....

Kys cuck

Killing something to eat it is a thing
Killing an animal in a brutal manner for "fun" is different and imo only peoples with mental problems can enjoy this kind of content.

Tl:Dr
Kys fag.