So um, why are we the brunt of jokes here when there's other countries who are worse than us in terms of joking...

So um, why are we the brunt of jokes here when there's other countries who are worse than us in terms of joking? Just wondering.

>usa
>brunt of jokes

stop whining

it is because you react in a funny way

Americans are bullies.

In what way, sirrah, give me an example
Not an argument

cuz

burgers
murritards
cheeze
fatties
Murrikkkaaaa
Drumf
murrican educayshun
Freeeeeddddddduuuuummmmmm
basically no history and culture
Murrriiikkkkkaaaaaaa

the list goes on and on

You're a dick, Pakistan

>sirrah
eh?
There is no need for an example.Every time someone makes fun of america you have burgers going apeshit.

Hmmm yes, we can't banter, I agree. I suppose Sup Forums would be much better off without us then. Such a shame, and to think we actually were capable of being toyed with.

it's ok, through suffering comes greatness

It was just my guess on why people got together to troll you. Unity makes strength against the big bully.
I don't actually know I'm just talking shit.

because you eat excessively

Actually I have a theory all the other countries are the antagonists and USA is getting picked on simply because we do things way too differently to where it seems borderline 3rd world to some countries. I feel as though we're probably the innocent ones in this scenario, not the other way around.

Why don't Americans?

Celebrate?

dont act like you dont enjoy the attention you WHORE

no other ppl is this proud and yet this stupid
stupidity is not a virtue

Cum inside me pls, Mehmet

better to have food than have none at all

????

>In what way, sirrah, give me an example
you start believing you're the brunt of every joke here even though literally everyone gets shat on here