Ok Sup Forums time to settle things here. Who are the best shitposters on this thread? Romanians or australians?

ok Sup Forums time to settle things here. Who are the best shitposters on this thread? Romanians or australians?

Also aussies can't post here since they're dirty abbos.

Don't be gondolas :3

canadians

me

>t. commie alberto barbosa

Many romanians are living in Canada. So it's still Romania.

Aussies are pretty much just a bunch of Jungle niggers, and Romania isn't even a real place

Australians joke around and are generally silly.

Romanians legitimately piss people off and they do it on purpose.

Romanians are the winners here.

kek

I hope your home burned in the fire.

We've had this thread millions of times before

Romanians and Canadians are shitty, unfunny, trashy and bad posters while Auzzies are great banter filled and clever shitposters

Take this example for instance. If a black dude says he has royal Egyptian blood in him the Romanian and the Canadian will just sprout the same old over used WE WUZ while the Auzzie will come up with a new and clever way to insult his ancestry while still maintaining his shitposting ways.

Sage btw. Shit thread for the supposed "offsprings" of Romans and Cockroaches which sounds awesome but in fact just makes trash second world countries

nah

I didn't know they had internet acces in jails.

Only an Australian would jerk themselves off in a shitpost

Your flag makes me imagine someone pissing on a french flag

I've never seen Romanians as being shitposters.
Just as dumb as you would expect romanians to be, which is why they are disliked across the world.
But I can understand your need to feels special, gypsy. Save the (You)'s for a rainy day.

How about I save your mom for a rainy day, m8? Also I hope you get mugged by a gypsy theif.

He is insecure about his turko gypsy indian ancestry.
Now look as he recoils and starts memeing about him being pure roman, just watch it's one hell of a show

Like poking at a retard with a stick and then watch as he spergs out

>italians
>being any whiter