Why do suicidal losers become glorified especially after death?

Why do suicidal losers become glorified especially after death?

I didn't know Chester. I'm sure he was a good guy. But even he admits to being a drug addicted, depressive person. Could the guy even play guitar? He was in a rock band for fuck sake. I've seen a few pics of him playing guitar I guess.

I'm not saying he wasn't a good person, but leaving behind 6 kids and a wife is fucking ridiculous. He sang some songs kids remember as kids that "got you through tough times", sure I get that. I liked LP as a kid too, and still like their songs...
But like why all the love for someone who if he wasn't CHESTER BENNINGTON, would be seen as a bad person. 6 fucking kids. No dad now. Sure, good person maybe, good singer. Whatevs. I don't get it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9zjAxPMipBk
youtube.com/watch?v=4rKNIom2-uk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's famous like mozart, he helped invent alternative-rock. thats why his death made him more famous i suppose

media power
whoever is shown on the media under a good light must be a good person
whoever is shown under a bad light must be evil hitler reincarnated
dont ever think about questioning who controls the light pointing device

it is beyond our comprehension,user same thing i ask about Robin Williams how a so beloved person simply takes out his own life,we will never know
everybody has demons deep inside

I don't think they are glorified, they just get a lot of attention
Some might glorify it but certainly most don't
I was a huge LP fan as a kid and loved the first album only
Sad that he is dead but im older now and have other things more important to be sad about

He left them millions they'll be ok lulz

Kys newfag

No talent Jew lord, but people love a good suicide

Past few days I've been banging h and dreaming of shooting myself but I know things will get better people just need to realize that life's a roller coaster you take what you can get life's already short why make it even less

I just feel like ive always had to like linkin park as a guilty pleasure, they were influenicial and the asian guy that does all their mixing/electronics is a fucking genius. Now that hes dead you can listen to them for real without people thinking its lame/satire.

because his life is more than what the tv shows you
you have this idea he was a happy beloved person because that is what the tv shows

that is the fake image, nothing of that is real

Nice to see even nerds have feelings

>same thing i ask about Robin Williams how a so beloved person simply takes out his own life,we will never know
He had dementia. Now you know. Faggot

I love my pillow-waifu

I genuinely, unironically liked most of their music, both old and new, but I still think this is saying a little too much.
Anyways, I guess that when a person's legacy widely surpasses such personal matters they kind of end up being thrown into a second plane.
Besides, it's not like his kids are going to be in such a terrible situation. Yeah, there's all the psycological trauma, sadness and loss of their paternal figure, but these things eventually oass and it's not like they will suffer of economical need, and certainly are going to be in a much better position than he himself was at their age.

It sure is summer in here

yeah he killed himself as a last fuck you to all the peasants and his non famous children.

Seriously though he was nonced the fuck up as a kid. That and all the crack probably drove him to the noose. In the end, it doesnt even matter.

I don't think there's any amount of love from others that can shield you from wanting to kill yourself. If you hate yourself, the only way to escape is to end your life.

Kys fag I'm an officefag not summer biotch

Check em

may I call you Svörgsen Kållbritz?

The only reason I knew any LP songs is because putting their music as a backtrack to dragonball z fights used to be the shit back in the day.

quads

user is a > nigger

he was famous and died unexpectedly of unnatural causes. how's that not bound to bring a tidal wave of interest and adoration?

69. Checked

>Why do suicidal losers become glorified especially after death?
because piety in a demonstrative way is common for degenerated societies

Tfw you spinny boi

>Could the guy even play guitar?

Nice bait, summerfag. We all know he was a vocalist, his instrument was his voice.

If you've been around this toilet of the internet for any amount of time, you'd have seen it's got lots of people who life has shit on, or people who have given up on making it better.

>In the end, it doesnt even matter.
did you think you were clever with that even though it was used about a million times after he died
unoriginal faggot

this, legit was the first thing 99% of the world thought of when they heard he died.

I think its pretty cool mate well done user ignore this doofus.

Chester Bennington was murdered. As was Robin Williams.

Celebs who want to suicide have so many easy options. Helium exit bag. Slit wrists and lower yourself into a bath. Overdose on pills. Easy way out.

But to fucking buy rope, build a noose, mount it on the ceiling, grab a chair, put your head through it, fasten it tight around your neck and kick the chair????

That is insanity.

also the chance of being found by your kids should prevent most people from doing it the way he did, but then again he was a heavy crack user, despite the claims he was sober.

Shut up Edward

>he was a heavy crack user, despite the claims he was sober.
Shame the rest of the band couldn't help him. They seemed rather straight-edged and more level-headed, in comparison to him at least.
youtube.com/watch?v=9zjAxPMipBk

>Implying the desire to commit suicide isn't insane in and of itself
Also there are easier ways to murder someone than hanging them. Poisoning/overdosing and staging a exsanguination would be easier and leave less of a trace than hanging them

That guy in the middle better watch out. The other two with the dog died. He's next.

>the pugs did it

aww shit my sister owns pugs.

well...

not trying to justify his "glorification" or anything but unlike most suicidal losers he actually accomplished something in life and meant something to millions of people

good

>ignore the human; bring more hotdogs

He's dead Jim.

it makes sense
this dog is ugly as fuck

apology for poor english

when were you when chetser dies?

i was sat at home eating smegma butter when pjotr ring

‘chester is kill self’

‘no’

The "Briggs was here" method is rarely used irl

I was in my kitchen washing a dish

TIL Chester Bennington was as talented as Mozart.

was viciously auto-erotic asphyxiating myself to the thought of apple pie crust up my ass

Wow. You ARE the lyrics!

and what if he was killed ?

He'd still be as dead

Good one, Joe!

I was on Sup Forums talking about alcoholism in 2 different threads.

If chester was in those threads I probably need to stop.

He had information that would lead to Hillary Clinton's arrest.

A.) What he did meant a lot to a lot of people, even if it didn't to you. I didn't like his music either, but that's obvious and you're just being a cunt

B.) It becomes an excellent topic and example for mental health issues when even people who achieved extraordinary things and had ample resources can't cope any longer

Pic not related

checkd

Something tells me it was a semi accident. Got it all set up then maybe a gust of wind.. Knee gave out.. Once your in that position and something happens.. there's no escape.

youtube.com/watch?v=4rKNIom2-uk

Never autoerotically asphyxiate alone kids!

:(