We pretend we're in 2009 Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1duvy3ewoks&t=217s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

STGSTV is still their best album

Ayy lmao, what's that one album with the green man caravan walking through the dunes. Was something like sleepwalker or some shit/

STGSTV is still their best album

Wow this board sure isnt shit!

What does Sup Forums think about this guy? I like him, he seems pretty soft spoken
youtube.com/watch?v=1duvy3ewoks&t=217s

Looks like a low-key killer to me. better keep an eye on him.

looks like the kind of guy who kills lincoln park

Oops I did it again

PARTY ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

I'm optimistic that Sup Forums will remain the best place to discuss music that runs from slightly under the mainstream radar to legit obscure stuff. We will never have to worry about top 40 and hip hop fans taking over.

longtime animal collective fan here, MPP is kind of disappointing. my girls isn't bad i guess

fuck...

:'(

Kanye is over
808s was shit and his Grammy beef with T. Swift made everyone hate him
How will he ever recorver?

>tfw

About to see Linkin Park live!!

so glad this doesnt appear everywhere these days

Haha

>2009
>falling for the hospice meme

Just the other day I was thinking how much I miss the year this was released. I was in hippie school and they were going nuts over it. High times, bros.

Not really. I think MPP might be their magnum opus

he made that bitch famous

>implying kanye was in the wrong here

why do people on Sup Forums have such basic bitch taste

>killer7
>basic bitch taste
wew lad

808s may have been shit, but that Cudi guy's album was pretty good. He'll probably release a classic by 2015.

J͉̞̗̉̿̃́̃͌̔̓̄ͮ͌̓́ͪ̇͘a̶̧̠̖̻̤̯̹̟̙͍̱̱̣̪͖͍̖̙͛̊ͭ̿̓͐͂ͪ̀̇̄͒̎̄ͨͬ͜͡͝ň̷̨̥̗̬̗̞̤͕͔̘̐̉̏̉̍ͧ̊͑̓̽̇̈̚ų̶̻̹̩̘̥̝͍̯̠̄̏͒̄͐̀ͣͧ͒ͦ̿̋͗̏ͩͫ̇̒̀̀͘a̵͈̯̹̱̞̙͎̟̘̺͇̫͉͔̝͇͓ͧ͛̋̔ͮ͛̊ͪ͌̈͡ŗ͎͚̦͖̳̮̟̯͈͌̍̓̊͌ͩͭͅͅy̴̷̛̟͕͎͇̤͚̖̟̺̘̱̝̦͂̿͋̾ ̴̛̺̱̣ͮ̑̓̾̓ͤ̋ͮ͆ͦͮ́͊͒͐̔̕1̶̴̦̟͓͈̀̂ͤ̿̐̊̔ͪͮ̕0͔͍͔̦͓̞͎̦̳ͣ͑̒͋͢ͅt̸̻̹̪̞̺̞̦̮͈̞͛̉ͩͯ̈͆̆͂̌̉̀́̂́h̭̖͇̯̘̹̮̹̦̼͕̞ͯ̈́ͭͪͩ̍ͬ͛̒̍͒́ͅ ̛͔͍̫͍̺̮̭̝͌̈̑̋̄̇̈̄̃̈̀ͅ2̶̛̙͓̹̦͙̪͓̝̮͓͖̥ͧͬͪ̍͐ͯ͋̓̏̽̋̚͘ͅͅ0̛͈͓̻͕͔͕̦͚̰̖̖͖̱̱̽̇̀̋̎̚̚͘͘͞ͅ1̢̡̟̜͇͍̳̯̞̝̪̜̩̫͓͚̉̎̀ͩ͞ͅ6̵̨̢̳̬͕͈͉͕͎̘͇̼͈̔͒̇̓̂̈ͭ͆̔͋̆́̋͝

I meant thinking MPP is ancos best when it clearly is not

Chester from Linkin Park will commit suicide in 2017. Trust me I'm from the future :^)

boy, "two doves" sure ruled my summer
so happy david and amber are together :')

Have tou guya heard of Feb grips?