Are Americans aware that they are evil?

Are Americans aware that they are evil?
Or do they believe they are the good guys?

They are the good guys though
>killing brown people
>bad

B8

DEATH TO AMERICA

american is realy useless except for california and oregon, we should nuke them

oh just shoot a bullet between your eyes

Reminder that krauts are literally the shitposters of history

we really are the good guys though

would you prefer Russia or China to be the dominant country? Because that's what would happen if we weren't.

they only trust in tv, so the answer is clear

>we really are the good guys though

>Mfw Russians were one of the driving forces behind that California secession bullshit.
> Now they want to Nuke everything in North America except us and Oregon.

Guys I don't know what they want with us, but please never leave us alone with them.

We are the good guys, Russia is a homophobic fascist regime

Americans believe whatever their government tells them to believe this week.

i think china would be pretty chill as the dominant country

Russias lonely.

Did RT tell you that?

This is true, except the Americans who believe what the CIA is beaming to their brains.

So the people with the CIA beams don't believe the government?

Yep.

>American private charity's raise more than the rest of the world combined
After WW2 we fed you ungrateful Krauts. Even in east Germany after Russia blockaded our food trucks we refused to let you starve and airdropped supplies.

I have been to Europe and let me tell you, you faggots are unfriendly and impolite.

There is no where in the world more welcoming and with better social rituals than the united states. There is a culture of politeness. Even if someone doesn't like you it is very uncommon for someone to be rude. (with the exception of jew-york and commiefornia people there are scum)

>Even if someone doesn't like you it is very uncommon for someone to be rude.
Then why are you rude?

What kind of lonely? Please tell me it's not sexually. Were saving ourselves for Baja!

Returned in kind.

But most Americans aren't evil. In fact they're more friendly and helpful than Europeans.

Their government is very fucking evil though, that's why they push the patriotic angle so hard. My country wrong or right, even when they fuck me.

That's right racics comrade.
Make them think you are not with us.
Good.

They are the less-bad-than-the-other-guys guys.

We're trying to get better.

Idiots here just don't pay attention, and vote for the most talked-about and/or politically correct president.

I wanted Rand Paul to be president.

everyone's evil, that's the fucking joke in this farce

>WW1 ends
>Wilson begs allies to be nice to poor Germany, American investment rushes in to rebuild Germany in the interwar years
>WW2 ends
>Truman spends millions rebuilding Germany, sends American troops to defend their former enemies
>Cold War ends
>Thatcher, Mitterrand, and Gorby all are against German reunification, but Bush convinces them to accept it
>Today
>Germany has the lowest support of the USA out of all EU nations and all NATO countries save Turkey
>American soldiers are on German soil pledged to give up their LIVES for a country that hates them
>meanwhile America nuked Japan and dropped more explosives on Vietnam than were used in all of WW2 but they still like America more than Germans do

Why are Germans such ungrateful, rude, and horrible people?

because you suck you fatso
ps: your """"charity"""" is fake and your government always asks for interests

frustration from failure to ever be relevant on a global level
they would have to annex most of Europe before breaking free into the Atlantic, where they could finally begin to extend some influence outside the continent
they have never been able to do that

we have so many things in common with russia.

yea as soon as they claim all of the south sea.

rude.

are you germanic?

As opposed to Soviet """charity""" or fellow European charity like the Treaty of Versailles.

Yeah we're monsters alright, I hope you all kill each other (again)

This guy right here understands the valuable parts of America.
Give him fucking credit for that insight because when you compare those two states to the other 48 then you'll know the truth.

He's got a point, though. They might be content to stop at the south sea. After all, it's not like China is driven by economic imperialism to dominate an ever-widening net of countries. Why, after they subjugated Australia they'd probably settle down for a nice long nap.
Yeah, I can see it. Once they eliminate Russia as a threat to their global dominance, they would probably just call it a day. Europe would never be touched.

"""""I am Greek""""""""

the others being evil doesn't exclude you faggots being evil greedy AIDS-ridden homos as well

t. communist sympathizer

Only communists declare an American to be one.

Oregon is GOAT but cali?

Californians have a well earned reputation as scum here in the NW. All their faggots moved to Portland from San-francisco. Turning a semi-edgy hippie city into a LGBTQ paradise.

Seattle is similar.

Honestly everything west of the Mississippi and outside of the cities is pretty cool. There are some places you can't believe people live in though.

I am Greek

They are only evil in terms of sometimes doing bad things.
Relatively speaking they are still the good guys because everything else around is varying degrees of worse.

T-thanks friendo

no worries m8

>I have been to Europe and let me tell you, you faggots are unfriendly and impolite

Relax we are like that to everybody.

>Evil Empire
>Not Regan's name for the USSR.

Hate united statians

Russia is a second world country right now.

There's no such thing as good or evil in international relations, but only the exercise of power in pursuit of national interests.

The bad guys are the ones who unironically attack complete strangers based on their nationality (or race, gender, beliefs etc). They're found in every country, though some countries more than others.

The good guys are everyone else, people tolerant enough to accept all people, while attacking only those specific behaviours and ideas that cause harm to innocent people.

>tfw you argue against harsh penalties after WW1
>tfw you protect west Germany and West Europe from the commies
>tfw Marshall plan
>tfw you get rid of a dictator gassing Kurds
>tfw you get in one little extra war in a desert and all of a sudden everyone hates you.

This

A) they always hated us, don't ask me why

B) Iraq was a mistake, I know it you know it all God's children know it. We deserve everything we get for that colossal goatfuck of a boondoggle

Why are Europeans so hateful?

>vietnam
>afgahnistan
>somalia
>cuba
>Detroit

t. putinbot/drumpf shill

1 ruble has been deposited into your account

They don't know,

You should watch some murican doc about WW2. Even murican leftists think they are good guys.

>did NOT rape the entire female population age 8-80
>did NOT loot the entire country
>did NOT install a brutal dictatorship with a secret police force that murdered hundreds of thousands
>did NOT force people to stay and kill them for attempting to escape
>DID allow people to have the freedom to do what they want (like be gay or Mormon or w/e floats their boat)

Pretty evil indeed. Yep, tolerating homos is just as bad as everything I described.

Don't confuse American liberals with American leftists. Noam Chomsky for example is very critical of US foreign policy.

Americans are eternal anglo.
What did you expect?

A) Because we're stronger than all of them individually and *maybe* all of them put together
B) We're unencumbered by a lot of the petty conflicts, squabbles and history that they are
C) We're richer while being less educated

I wonder if we'll be as butthurt as them towards the new superpower when our time on top ends.

Big stick shit.

You should read about your campaigns during ww2. Stealing food and suplies from allies and burning the excedent, so the locals don't eat your "waste" isn't a good way to show how friendly you are (maybe it is...)

Vietnam is the Frogs fault.
Ho-shi-min loved America but that slimy fucker De'Gaul was threated to go commie so we let him invade.

Even then we never should have left. At the end of the war the NVA surrendered unconditionally. We were just unwilling to stay and keep enforcing it because of worthless liberals. If we has stayed there would be another Japan or SK with a trade benefit far outstripping the worthless Frenchies.

>Turning a semi-edgy hippie city into a LGBTQ paradise.

Wait. That's why you people hate Cali? Because you just don't like the gays? I thought the hate was for something important, not this whiney bullshit.

>We're richer while being less educated

thats a meme, you guys arent actually less educated, at all

>Why, after they subjugated Australia

>did NOT install a brutal dictatorship with a secret police force that murdered hundreds of thousands
>.... except on other countries..
amerifat education misters

There seems to be a greater disparity in educational outcomes among Americans than there is among Swedes, for example. We're not all stupid, but I think it's fair to say we have more retards per capita.

And I forgot to say that we won't nuke washington state too.

well in the case of nordics they're pretentious and autistic but that doesn't actually make them smart

So why do you have all that military bases around the world?

The average American is dumb as fuck. There are even university students that don't know the simplest things like basic geography. Not saying there aren't smart Americans but their system is really trash so they don't really learn much in school.

Its a lot of things.

The people are generally inhospitable and unfriendly. Extreme leftists that shit on everything, or worse dude-bros.

Lots of very wealthy yuppies fleeing the drought is driving up housing cost.

Cali also keeps trying to take our water which we keep denying.

The main reason is really the first one though. The culture in California is horrible. All their terrible people we don't want come up here and complain about the locals.

>richer
Yes
>We
No.

And if we nuke california, whose movies we should we watch? Whose pc hardware should we buy?

I agree that our education system has many flaws but I don't know that one's knowledge of world geography is in itself a great indicator of academic skill.

None of that hardware is manufactured there.

Can confirm. When I went to America I believed in that whole Americans are friendly meme but I've never been treated worse than in California. Even Parisians are nicer. They're really superficial, they treated me like shit only when they realized I had money they became friendly.

What about Washington, Vasiliy?

March out your army, then. And your economic robustness. Without the US where are you?

all commies already dead or too old, all people below 30 ages know that communism is plague of poverty and supression of the initiative

But they are developing it.

Not of academic skill but of general interest in knowledge. I would always research the capitals of countries when I was little, meanwhile there are Americans that think we have no fridges in Europe.

>breeding the most aggresive kind of brown people
>good
Africans in Africa are a super civilized people compared to nigg*s in Bompton and Detroit

>welcoming
>the exception of jew-york and commiefornia
I dunno if this is b8 or what, but ive been to Columbus, Ohio, Chicago and Indianapolis, and boy, i can tell you those places are not wellcoming at all, i went to Houston too, people is not that bad there.

Of course it's a German.

The moment someone like Trump starts talking about isolationism, you Western Euros come back crying.

Midwesterners are a little bit cold, it's true. I kinda prefer that, as an introverted autist, but Mexicans are generally very warm and friendly so I can see how that would be a culture shock.

>good-evil axis

How's it like to have the philosophical education of a 13 year old?

Fair enough. We're certainly guilty of being dumb, but I think what's really the foremost of our sins is general lack of interest in the world outside our borders.

You're a Latin American, so your scale is skewed the other way. I've never met more friendly people than those I met in Yucatán, and I'm from the southern US.

You have to spend some time in Europe or Canada to figure out why we're stereotyped as more friendly and outgoing.

Strange. I'm treated really well in California and in a few of the Midwestern states I visited.

>that think we have no fridges in Europe.

Eastern Europe (including your precious DDR) barely had any fridges due to Soviet mismanagement of household appliance production.

Sad but true.

Don't abandon us again Amerika.

>your precious DDR

Why would you assume he's a fan of the DDR?

I don't think that Midwesterners aren't nice, just not outgoing and friendly.

It's hard to find people as friendly as you are used to in Latin America in North America and Europe

This. Beaners are essentially turbo-normies.

Everybody is tired of Mexicans here

>super
Alright let's not go overboard here