I fucked my bestfriends gf, now I feel kind of bad. How do I deal with this shit...

I fucked my bestfriends gf, now I feel kind of bad. How do I deal with this shit? Sup Forums Help me out! I feel like I should be shot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VPnMMzxczjI?t=53s
youtu.be/BtCo_pPZ7Rs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Confess or digest

But you already knew that. Make a decision faggot

How was it big guy?

I'm sorry is this facebook now?

If you're going to share a story with us, you have a responsibility to make it interesting.

This is socializing 101.

Shes a drunk and I took advantage of that like a fucking asshole that should be shot.

Pretty much pointless since she was not even on the mood she was just drunk. I had wanted to fuck her since HS though.

Just thought some brothers would understand and at least give me some insight if i did wrong or not.

Don't come here for advice

Ever

Except this advice

well did i fuck up or not?

Tell him and accept your punishment you human pile of filth. And make sure he publicly shames her by shaving her head.

how good did it feel like right before you were about to nut tho?

bump

youtu.be/VPnMMzxczjI?t=53s

It was alright, I nutted on her tummy and she didint even notice bc she was drunk

Its not her fault its mine i took advantage of her

You're a great guy OP. You should tell your friend. Clearly she's a whore. No drinking is not an excuse, you just exposed what a slut she really is and your friends should celebrate your brotherhood for exposing her. If he doesn't, he was a bad friend anyways and you should get real friends that live by the code of homer among men and friends.

God fucking speed OP!

not gona help

He wont take it so well, he loves her!

how many seconds after that did you lose respect for her, yourself, did you realize at that exact moment sex wasnt really that special, people are people and they fuck and its no accomplishment, like you just shot up heroin and it was great but now have to walk around with a t-shirt on saying "I SHOOT UP HEROIN MAN"

something like that right..

Look, the exact moment was just me thinking hey this is what ive always wanted its right here in front of me, fuck her, cum on her, next day i get a guilt trip.

Then save him the pain of dealing with her bullshit. Dont be a retard OP

Not your best friend if you fucked his girl

sounds fake now OP. you woulda regret that shit 10 seconds after nutting

then youre a faggot and hes not your best friend, kill yourself

also tell him and let him judge the situation or just kill yourself both work

did you at least bring her to orgasm or eat her pussy a bit, or was it once-and-nut? Makes the difference between good friend and scumbag.

amen to that

Just unfuck her dude.

>bestfriend
not anymore faggot

Let your best friend fuck you and call it even.

Just tell him you were testing here for him. She failed and is an obvious slut. You did him a favor.

Keep fucking her, you'll be 60 years old someday and no friends, fuck her until she won't fuck no more

youtu.be/BtCo_pPZ7Rs

Holy fuck is that her? I'd keep banging it and even steal her away from the dude

Nut inside her next time, fill her up with your hot cum

>now I feel kind of bad.

Well no shit. You betrayed your friend, and based on your wording, raped her too.

Not bad for a normie :^)

You fuck hos girlfriend and then you are so much of a faggot you cant live with your choice. Hey faggot you chose to fuck her so you get to carry the fucking bag of bricks. Be a fucking man. Dont dump your shitty character and bad choices onto your friend because you are lookinf for absolution. Fucking man up and live with your bad decision.