My stupid slut ex just texted me that she got knocked up by her new boyfriend; what is the most hurtful and spiteful...

my stupid slut ex just texted me that she got knocked up by her new boyfriend; what is the most hurtful and spiteful thing I can respond with?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L0MK7qz13bU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pls halp

post a pic of the chat

Why reply? Literally just block her, shes your ex and bears no significance. Its a beta thing to keep going after her.

It's in a foreign language you wouldn't understand

"And why should i care?"

You don't, you move on.

That's the most hurtful way, not giving a fuck.

This -> "k."

I'm salty

ask her "are you sure its yours?"

OMFG I WAS LITERALLY JUST TYPING THIS

This

Salty the kid's not yours?
Or what?

#1 not responding.

#2 tell her you jacked off to the though of it and then never respond again.

^^^

No, salty she is so stupid as to get knocked up by a guy she's been with for 2 years whereas I was with her for 4 years (but didn't want kids)

He's a faggot

this

k

>most hurtfull and spit full thing

Don't respond

"new phone. who dis."

2 years is a decent time for some couples to have a kid.

lol... ex?? Why are you still raging? shes a dumb slut whos pregnant..the fuck does that mean to you?

the best thing to do is post pictures of her.

Holy shit, its been 2 years and you still haven't forgotten about her?

Tell her that you're happy for her and congratulations, but she is no longer a significant part of your life and you'd prefer she didn't contact you again.
Tell her you wish her the best and to have a good life.

fuck you and your stupid opinion

"I hope it grows up to be smart and talented. Then at the end of a perfect day, as you're driving home, you get t-boned by a drunk driver, but no one dies on impact. Then the car starts to go up in flames, and right before you pass out from the smoke you see the horror and confusion as your kids face starts to melt off and breath its last gasp desperately clawing and screaming for your help, but are unable to help it. Lastly, I hope you awake in the hospital the next day with that image burned into the back of your mind."

Spiteful? Hateful? She's fucked dude. Their relationship is fucked. Apologize to her cause her life sucks now. Also stop being such a whiney Little bitch.

Sincerely, a man.

This!

Glad it wasn't mine.

Laughter. Then silence.

bruh you sound like your wayyyy too far up this girls ass after 2 years

I really loved her, man.

OP is a cuck

^^^^^ most likely seeking attention , proceed to ignore

Don't respond, stop talking to her and move on.

Tell her to go parachuting without a parachute

Molly

just leave a read receipt lol

It's a black dude isn't it?

Do not respond. Block her number and press on with your day, her having a kid with another dude is of no importance to you.

If anything it means she's not over you, so in a weird way you win.

But yeah, don't even bother responding, its probably not worth the drama.

LOVED her.
You did before, fucking ignore her dude. You need to control yourself. I'm being genuine right now, you shouldn't be focusing on her for this long.

It's simpful, just don't respond and ignore her completely.

best response:
''do I know you?''

Impractical jokers reference?

yea i know the feel but theres a time where you gotta put shit behind you

>my stupid slut ex just texted me that she got knocked up by her new boyfriend; what is the most hurtful and spiteful thing I can respond with?

Ignore her and get something better and show off.

Block her and message her new bloke saying yo your bitch is messaging me

Fuck 'er. Who cares? Let her throw her life in the trash.

Buy kitty a cool toy or a nice cardboard box to be comfy in.

I know, but she put me in this situation because SHE wrote me that SHE is fucking pregnant

so what do I respond?
i have no contact with her, I distanced myself greatly, but SHE WROTE ME TODAY

She doesn't love you and maybe never did. It hurts like a bitch, but you need to move on. Pining for her isn't going to bring her back, it only gives her more power over you.

Probably unintentionally. Got the idea from a friend.

every fucking thread there's a cuck poster. you subhumans are obsessed. get the fuck off this board

"That's what's up."

congrats, why are you still talking to me?

Get over it, christ

If you HAVE to respond, tell her that's great, but to not contact you again as you want nothing to with her.

send her a link to wire hangers on amazon

This? -> "Sorry, I'm not looking to adopt right now."

Dont respond, that'll do more harm than giving her attention

no, I'm from Europe.
We have almost no blacks where I live

Just respond with 'gz' and be done with it

Tell her you're a massive faggot now and attach a photo of some BBC railing you.

Tell her you're sorry she got knocked up.

youtu.be/L0MK7qz13bU

Tell her dont worry there is probably still time for an abortion

You're young, ypung love never lasts, you can find another

Wow, she is so over you and you don't even know it. I bet you badger her constantly and she got fed up with it so told you to piss you off. Get over it you beta faggot. I'm sure she dodged a major bullet by dumping your ass.

"i hope it has shit genes like you"

Congratulations! Any idea who the mother is?

Grow the fuck up. Besides if you just ignore her and make it seem like she is irrelevant to your life thats what will do the most damage to her anyways. Stop being a bitch.

print the text messages out and cum on it and send it her a photo. then block her number and never reply again.

>and she got fed up with it so told you to piss you off.

Yeah, that's exactly why she wrote me to tell me she's pregnant.

Tell her you still love her and you'd be ok to live in a box in the closet and sexually satisfy her boyfriend when she is on her period. You will also watch their children when they want to go out you fucking cucklord, cause that's what you really want. You know it. I know it. Dont let false pride ruin your degeneracy. It's all about having fun.

If you do reply, reply with

>AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAH ENJOY LIFE AS A SINGLE MOM, STUPID WHORE

Reply with something like this?

Just text back "k"

"ummm... ok is this molly stone or molly baker?"
>but using her name obviously

This. I agree, silence speaks for itself.

Its simple, reply with:

Why are you still talking to me? I am busy and not interested in your life anymore.

''I hope you have a miscarriage or better yet die in child birth. Low IQ retards and disgusting whores like you don't deserve to even exist''

thank you for signing up for abortion facts. Did you know that an aborted fetus still feels pain despite being thrown into the garbage bin? Press ABORT to abort this subscription.

Underage

lmfao

I wish it was mine.. please take me back :'/ i love you

By the way, if this was old Sup Forums you'd say something with maximum edge like this and post results but you're probably a boring ass pussy summercuck who doesn't have the balls to prove me wrong
Yawn, another lame thread

>this

Her life is over now.

Let's see that ass

Please don't respond. This will stay with her and drive her crazy. Women feed off this drama shit.

you sound just as annoying as OP

Nothing at all. Showing her that she doesn't affect you at all would hurt her the most, so act like you never even saw it really

Don't be an autist. "k" is only good in a situation where it's them pouring their heart out because they want you and you're just like lol whatever.

If you post "k" in a situation where you'd obviously care but you're trying REAL FUCKIN' HARD to make it look like you don't, you just come off like a total bitch.

honestly i'd respond with "lol" and never text her again

Fuck off summerfag, you're cancer. You're the reason threads like this look like reddit these days, with nu-male advice and devoid of quality entertainment

you could be right.

Right now I'm either leaning towards not responding at all, "lol" or "I feel sorry for you".

>You're the reason threads like this look like reddit these days, with nu-male advice and devoid of quality entertainment
Meant to click

T. Male feminist needle dick