Wife and mother of my kids left this week. Took the kids...

Wife and mother of my kids left this week. Took the kids. About to start going through the process of my life being turned upside down. In a state of anger and sadness while drinking today. Give me some songs about heartless cunts and breakups please.

Genre doesn't matter.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=synNv-qY5tA
youtu.be/qY0xcXGDiFE
youtube.com/watch?v=4WCnl1VTEeg
youtube.com/watch?v=GWYc9Y41xek
youtube.com/watch?v=Co0tTeuUVhU
youtube.com/watch?v=PSVnsRIQARg
youtube.com/watch?v=dgA_DlR8WsM
youtube.com/watch?v=isIABK-0ohQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YDWEz1mia1I
youtube.com/watch?v=P3YR-RKrL1g
youtube.com/watch?v=l4XZWZ91kfc
youtube.com/watch?v=_NfnXdXpjL0
youtube.com/watch?v=VlTeXCp5CXg
youtube.com/watch?v=MK0B9FXU72A
youtube.com/watch?v=c6RdEWxdoYg
youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
youtube.com/watch?v=TE0E2RElreI
youtube.com/watch?v=Mw2mn-ew034
youtube.com/watch?v=_wScX-ao9ZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lovebites and razorlines

Quim barreiros

m.youtube.com/watch?v=synNv-qY5tA

This was the song for me at the end of a 6 year relationship. I'm sorry, man. I can't imagine how things are you for you right now.

youtu.be/qY0xcXGDiFE

suicide is always an option

youtube.com/watch?v=4WCnl1VTEeg

not explicitly about breakups, but still a great song nevertheless. stay strong, user.

Sorry for you're lose bro
youtube.com/watch?v=GWYc9Y41xek

youtube.com/watch?v=Co0tTeuUVhU

youtube.com/watch?v=PSVnsRIQARg

youtube.com/watch?v=dgA_DlR8WsM

youtube.com/watch?v=isIABK-0ohQ

youtube.com/watch?v=YDWEz1mia1I

This is the one and only album you need rn

Listen to Chester Bennington.

2 youngins man. Not an option.

it was your fault

Yeah. Probably. Whatever.

i like this one a lot. probably play this one a lot today. thanks man.

Bleeding from your bitchbox? Does a man not like you for your "inner beauty"

don't destroy yourself with alcohol man, try to get into a healthy routine

i will eventually. alcohol is turning the emotion off right now and thats all i was aiming for.

it's a slippery slope

you gotta feel it to heal it. you'll probably make this 100x worse than it needs to be and do irreversible damage to your future.

But who am I to judge. I don't have kids and have never been married.

First day ive actually had to sit around and process it. Threw myself into work this week. Now let me have my day of drunkeness sir.

i don't know why anyone would willingly get married

Songs about Leaving by Carissa's Wierd.

>you gotta feel it to heal it

Fuck I wish somebody had plied this catchy shit into my brain before I drank my adolescence (and later my life, as a result) away.

love pride and responsibility is a funny thing. im not so much angry about losing what i worked so hard for, but more so starting over and watching my kids grow up from a distance. this is the world we live in though man, i didnt make the rules. do you have any song suggestions?

I spent the day drinking and missing my grandmother

I can hook you up with some rap bangers to motivate you to get out and murder that bitch but I'm sure that isn't what your looking for at this point.

thats what i listened to at first. Brotha Lynch Hung - Sooner or Later

Probably not the healthiest. But lets hear some. Im all ears.

well dude lets nig out, give me these tunes.

damn user sorry to hear that's probably the scummiest thing a woman can do

how old are the kids? hope she realizes they're the ones who are gonna be paying for that bullshit more than anyone else down the line

6 and 4. yup. women dont have foresight though. and this is all to prove a point. i know her better than she knows herself and shes already committed and shes too hard headed to admit she fucked up. she would rather drive everyones life into a wall than admit she was wrong.

I know it's gratifying to wallow in your misery and put on the victim hat, but you're only prolonging your recovery.

Your emotions are results of your thoughts. Control your thoughts to control your emotions. You're a free man now. You have the opportunity to rebuild your life in the image of your wildest desires. The alternative was to stay in a dead marriage with someone who would only hold you back in life.

youtube.com/watch?v=P3YR-RKrL1g

would be true if kids werent involved. i dont want to be the guy who throws his hands up and just walks away.

I actually now feel self conscious over what you guys will say about what I'll recommend. I just want to share some good bangers and receive positive feed back, this place ain't 4 me.

youtube.com/watch?v=l4XZWZ91kfc

sorry op, here's some waits. hang in there

just don't fuck up the kids man. take them to the park, meet a bitch, try to make things better for you. as long as you always have their best interests in mind then you will make a good choice.

youtube.com/watch?v=_NfnXdXpjL0

youtube.com/watch?v=VlTeXCp5CXg

straight to the dome

you don't have to be.

maybe now's a good time to focus on you and what you can do to become a better person. take one day at a time mate, i'm rooting for you

youtube.com/watch?v=MK0B9FXU72A

Yeah i know. But let me wallow for a day.

Thanks for the advice/songs boys. im listening to every one.

youtube.com/watch?v=c6RdEWxdoYg

>posting on Sup Forums

Thats why she left, you betacuck. kek

youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4

youtube.com/watch?v=TE0E2RElreI

here is a bonus track about being denied paternity rights(i.e what will happen to you)

youtube.com/watch?v=Mw2mn-ew034

>getting married

>being a nihilist retard who is elitist in his impassiveness

youtube.com/watch?v=_wScX-ao9ZU