fucc u win
not me

BINGO!!
What do I win?
Come on; tell me...!!!

I guess I'm not good enough

Tell me there is hope for a 17 years old robot

Fuc

There is hope. I didn't get laid till I was 17 and I was still beta back then. Start lifting, maybe get a haircut and you'll be alright lil nigga

lol

Could be worse

I'm not making this shit up.

Oh shit, forgot to circle under 6 feet, eh, 5 foot 11 is close enough.

Chads all play video games these days, plus tons of dudes have long hair so they can do the man bun thing (yeah, it's homo as fuck, but it's not beta).

How the fuck is "Don't drink alcohol" beta? I'm a fuckin kissless virgin alcoholic, that makes me no less beta. Plenty of betas love hard liquor and cheap beer

>less than 300 facebook friends
How about "Has Facebook account"

>Don't Drink Alcohol
How the fuck is not drinking beta? I drink all the time and I've gone a year without drinking a thing. It makes no fucking difference.

>Don't car about your clothes
Who gives a fuck about clothes? Girls. That's who.

lucky for me

This. Every Chad I know basically just wears cargo pants or jeans and band shirts all the time.

Psssh... too easy

>Who gives a fuck about clothes?

Adults.

Wow... I may be a loser, but I'm proud to say I don't qualify for a single square.

The only one that's possible is #4, as I don't make much money, but I don't really have any friends, so... I think it cancels out, yeah?

Also spend several hours on the intarnetz daily, but I don't own a TV so that rules out #16 as well?

I'm a server, therefor lesser wage.
Fucking hate facebook, therefor less friends

The rest is cause I'm a fat loser

almost got me but im a gay twink in happy relationship

how can be twink when under 6 foot but over 150lb?

Nigger if you're not making any of that up so much of it can change without effort.

1. Don't masturbate everyday, just every other.
2. Cut your hair
3. Fucking shower everyday you greaser

Just doing those 3 things will probably fix the kissless virgin and the compliment, maybe even the girlfriend.

I think Im ok with this.

I didn't win

1. Shower
2. Care about style
3. ???
4. Profit

I dont have facebook and i havent been friendzoned because i've never tried anything with a girl. How fucked i am?

what is this

How about I stay shit so there's one less cancer cell in the gene pool?

Goddammit how can I be such a loser and still not get a bingo :(

hmmm

I think i may have the autisms.

Niggers still exists so don't worry about it.

>over 6ft
>under 150lbs
hi slenderman

Look its so easy, these are all knock on effects.
>Acne
>Doesnt shower daily
>Long hair
that would be a huge help right away, you allow your sebum to build up, you have longer hair so theerfore you gotta clean your hair more if you want it to not get greasy, just shower. Also cut your hair to a more standard chad cut.

Facebook doesnt matter so dont worry about that.

You just masturbate every other day, make it 4 times a week and slowly dissipate it out of your life.

Look your confidence is lacking because you are self conscious about yourself, if you took care of yourself, maybe you'd start having women approach you, you'd not be a kissless virgin.

You forgot to colour in penis under 6 inches, come on, we know

>Tell me there is hope for a 17 years old robot
boi you are 17, I used to be even worse but when I turned 25 I was a complete new man, there is always hope, always.

At least some of them make an effort.

>niggers
>effort into anything that isn't crime
Pick one

>facebook friends
lol, is this for retired people

>;___;
Not anymore

Bingo?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_deGrasse_Tyson

If nothing else, this nigga is a fucking role model.

He isn't a nigger, he's a black man.

Well, technically speaking a nigg(er|a) is defined as a black person.

Well damn

5'11 feelsbad but i'll probably hit 6ft by the time im 21
trying to gain weight, skinny fuck at the moment but i'm getting bigger
not sure where facebook comes into this, it's shit and i don't use it unless im talking to close friends

tbh i care about clothes, if you dont you look like a fat slab of slob shit

On one hand, I have way too much to not be a beta, on the other hand, I didn't make Bingo

>watch more than 30 min. tv per day

But there are shows that run for an hour...

well, seeing as how I'm not a faggit why would I care if you think I look hot?

>no friends
>low income
>I'm not a beta

pick one

Wouldn't you want girls to think you're hot? Instead of nipping into an oxfam and slapping on the my dusty and dreary shit in the shop?

A nigger is a shiftless, willfully ignorant person prone to violent outbursts and confrontations at perceived slights. Often they are black, but not always.

A black man, e.g. Tyson, is a man with deeper pigmentation, and typically of subsaharan african descent.

However Tyson is a fucking theoretical physicist and a thoughtful, intelligent person, so, QED, a nigger he ain't.

I'm beyond saving

All but one of the bottom row and I have a girlfriend. She's not hot

sorry to break it to you, but women aren't as concerned about men's style as you faggits are. and to say otherwise denotes a serious delusion.

women think I'm hot because I don't give any fucks, do what I want to, and because I'm not constantly checking out other men and critiquing their clothing.

I don't really care about having friends anymore. My family is what is important to me. It's not like I've never had friends, used to have loads. I just keep getting hurt by them and I've decided to work on myself before I reach out again.

As for not having very much money, I work two part time jobs and go to school full time. I live in an expensive area and am not really able to save much nor make extravagent purchases. It sucks, but it is what it is.

That all being said, I never made the claim to be an alpha, or a beta. I'm neither if I'm being perfectly honest. I'm just me. I do what I can to improve my life, do it at my own pace, and don't rely on anyone else to satisfy my needs. So whatever that makes me is what I am.

I didn't read it super clearly though, 'cause I missed the part about vidya. That one is definitely checked off.

Cheers.

Enjoy your binbag life you tramp

the only thing I got from that post is that you either do not understand the modern concept of "alpha" and "beta" male personalities or you do but are trying to save face on an imageboard.

there is a serious difference between a "reason" and an "excuse." you will never achieve anything of meaning or value in this life if you fail to grasp this.

Not terrible

Did I win?

Is this ok?

holy shit user. Did you ever thought of improving yourself a little?

OP needs to produce better material. Shittiest bingo board I've seen in ages.

What are you getting so bent out of shape over? Why would I care about saving face over something that doesn't matter? It's a half-dead thread on a wednesday night on Sup Forums. It's worth nothing.

I do my own thing, and at this point, it's to tell your weird ass to fuck off and quit fixating on me. Or keep at it. Do you. I'mma go have a cigarette.

dadasdsada

r8 me

>all these responses from self concious faggots trying to prove they're not "beta" on fucking Sup Forums
Life tip, nobody cares

Did I win?

r8 af

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

Guess what is wrong with me

Wrong direction faggot.

Maybe i'm just autistic?

Lol, It wasn't until now I realised how below adverage I am... (Mostly in BMI 6'2" and 130)