Hey Sup Forums, what's the best approach to take when fighting a larger opponent?

Hey Sup Forums, what's the best approach to take when fighting a larger opponent?

gun or mma submission of some kind.

hand to hand, sprint at em tackle the fucker and repedetly smash his head of the ground before he realises what happened

punch/kick him in the nuts

punch first. hook into blindspot. rabbit punch to nose is good too, but if he's ready he'll snap his head back.

In real life, there is no such thing as a fair fight. Bring weapons

Go gym for bigger. Come back die

Okay so last time i fought this guy i hit him square in the face and then he basically got went full tard and sat his fat ass on me the whole time. He won but still wants to fight me this time i gotta be ready so i need all the tips and sick strats

Mag dump.

that's sounds like a good way to go about things thanks

oh yeah and by larger i mean fatter not stronger. he just weighs more so i cant get him on the ground.

Curl up into a ball and sob like a little girl, when he turns away in disgust thats when you kick him in the back

B) i gotcha

^This.
Then punch till he goes down; finish him with a kick (not on the head if you don't want him to die)

you are the bigger opponent. expect meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Go for his throat. Punch there first. He'll instinctively drop his chin to shield himself and if hit right, you'll knock him out. If you want to piss him off, punch him in the nose.

How does knocking somebody out work? Like what exactly needs to happen?

Hard enough contact for his brain to hit the wall of his skull. It's what always happens in car crashes. Just don't break your hand!

Here's another. Go for quick, multiple strikes on target areas.

if he's begger use his weight against him, he can't move as fast so stay moving around, out box him, keep hitting him with little jabs and when he tries to come in and you feel a jab connect a little, right hook to the jaw, left hook to the body, and then right hand strait down the pipe to hit his jaw, its the punch that people don't see that knocks them out, so try to be quick, not strong

I mean that sounds simple and I've got a solid punch but how much force are we talking here? Like enough to put a hole through a door or more than that?

That should be good, I mean unless you're trying to murder the man

Hit first, hit hard, there is no such thing as a fair fight. Go for the face, balls, soft tissue. Look for weapons of opportunity. Also learn to take a hit and get back up.

its the punches that people dont see that knock them out, not necessarily the strength of the punch. speed it key if your not going to the ground

Easy. Turn him around, pull his pants down and fuck him in the ass

I know this sounds cheesy, but watch some MMA knockouts and the like, to get hyped up before the fight. Confidence is key.

I mean I wouldn't mind seriously hurting him. Not too sure how great this is gonna go on this website but he basically goes after anyone and everyone and nobody ever stands up to him. This kid that I know was legitimately afraid to leave his house because of this guy. The reason I fought him in the first place is because he's a backwards ass hillbilly and thinks it's alright to go after people because they're different. Of course getting "beat" didn't really help me in my efforts of stopping the prick.

Tackle and punch in head

I mean I would but the whole problem is that he's bigger than me. At least two times my weight.

Then pack a roll of quarters or another coin under the curl of your fist if you really want to pack a punch.

This is amazing. This has actually been helpful which I thought was impossible on this site. Thanks all, hopefully I can beat this hick fuck so bad he goes to school and goes on to be a successful lawyer.

Turn around, expose ass, bend over and grab ankles. You win cause you get him to release his aggression in your ass

Another

Get in close. Makes it harder for larger opponents to fight. Use smaller size as an advantage, you'll be able to move much faster so close range fighting is better for you.

>he weighs more so I can't take him down
His weight is your ultimate advantage in taking him down. Hit him in a place that could cause any form of staggering. Best places would be nose, jaw, or throat. Throat would probably be best. While doing this kick the back of his knee. The fucker will go straight down. Once down, put yourself on his center of gravity. Then wail away I guess.

Better to just fight standing though