Merhaba [that's hello in Turkish] Sup Forums. I am a 19 yo Australian male and Kemalist...

Merhaba [that's hello in Turkish] Sup Forums. I am a 19 yo Australian male and Kemalist. I believe that we are randomly born to a country, but people like me are spiritually connected to a country other than the ones we're born in. I loved the Turkish nation ever since I first learned about the Ottoman Empire and the Seljuk Turks.

There is Russian blood in my family, and I believe that I am of the same Altaic stock as the Turkish people. I have what the Turkish people would call 'Ruh'; the spirit of a Turk. I like Oriental [near eastern] music, food, culture and although I'm an Atheist [like the great Ataturk], I consider myself a cultural Muslim.

I've taught myself Turkish and a little bit of Persian and Arabic. I've applied to go to the prestigious Istanbul University where I will become a Poet and Turkicist. If I were born in an earlier age, I would have been a great Turkish bard, with my bağlama I would sing tales of the steppe, of the great Khans, and Padishahs that brought us to Anatolia and hymns to Tengri the great lord of the sky, but alas, I am of the era of the Republics.

I mostly play Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword as the Crimean Khanate, and I love playing the Ottoman Empire in EU:IV. I'm a long time 4channer, and I just wanted to say to everyone there are Turkophiles on this board, despite the endless memes. Shit like 'Remove Kebab' really aren't funny. There's a reason the Turks had one of the largest, greatest and most illustrious Empires in history. You should have the same respect for them as most people do the Romans.

I just want to close by saying that Turkey shouldn't focus on Europe, but its Altaic brothers to the east. The Turkish people should reunite under a single banner, together they would be a greater force than Russia or Europe. Division makes the Turks weak, unity would make them strong.

is this what Nips feel when encountering weeaboos?

Good post.

turks are subhumans

checked

turks are subhumans

i am greek

turks are subhumans

hahaha dumb laz can't even get dubs check em

I hope they wipe Greece off the face of the Earth and come for Germany next, God willing

silly kraut
check em senpai

Is this what the Nepalese feel when they meet weaboos?

turks are subhumans

turkey is dead

>turk
So, how are you my manchu tribe brothrr

your brother is a subhuman

What odd postnumbers

I KNEW... YOU'D GET DUBS

turks are subhumans

turks are subhumans