Justin Trudeau pledges $785M (USD) over 3 years to fight AIDS, TB and malaria in Africa

>Canada is pledging an additional $785 million over three years to the Global Fund to fight AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced in Ottawa today.

>Trudeausaid the new financial commitment represents a 20 per cent increase from Canada's previous contribution level.

>He also announced that Canada will host the Fifth Replenishment Conference of the Global Fund in Montrealon Sept.16, 2016.

source: cbc.ca/beta/news/politics/justin-trudeau-global-fund-1.3573142

Meanwhile in Alberta... $0 pledged and the Fire has increased to double the size of New York City.

I hope your country rots. You deserve it for electing this faggot

$0 pledged to help his own citizens or the fire raging through his country

dude....weed...lmao

You're nothing more than a tax farm for your royal demigods in England, faggot. It's a plantation, and you are the field nigger, Trudeau is the house nigger, and that's the natural order of things in the British empire.

Mark my words, he will get destroyed in the next election.

Is Canada still on fire?

This kind of modern white man's burden shit is truly hilarious
What they do not realize is that in implicit in "helping" the african nations you are saying that they are inferior and only you can help them.

We should simply nuke every city in Africa.

Not really. It's mostly contained

what a faggot. Waste of nearly a billion taxpayer dollars.

He's a god damned traitor.

Le Weedman is fucking wasted. Your last chance of moving to the US, dear Leaves

Who runs the Global Fund? Who are they that they pressure the West to pay for Africa and other people that are incapable of wiping their own arses?

Oh glory be, what a fucking tard. Hopefully he sends none of that to my country or my president will be able to get that new jet he wants,

I'm so glad he asked us before sticking us with that bill......

It might be confirmation bias but any time I catch him in the news it's always to announce that he's sending more of our fucking money to poor starving niggers.
I can't get over the fact that people voted for him unironically. The shills at the CBC push the pro-refugee stories like we're supposed to be proud of importing more foreigners than ever.

>let's throw more money into that shithole for absolutely no reason
I mean why not

How can AIDS be real if forest fires aren't real?

Gotta me more careful where I drop my mix tape tbqh

>Our country is literally on fire where most of our economy is based
>DUDE refuses help from russia WHEN THEY HAVE FUCKING WATER BOMBERS
>pledges basically 1 billions Canadian funbux to niggers that will go no where

Has a Canadian Prime Minister ever been assassinated before?
This guy is a traitor to our country.

Trudeau litterally cucks his entire nation when you think about it

it goes for the kikes like always

This has to be the quickest a leader has come to power and then annihilated his own country
it hasn't even been a year

>not even canadians care about canada

He should move all the Africans to Canada so they can get free healthcare

Why? Even putting aside the insanity of using YOUR peoples money to help other people, you are defying natural law. There are too many humans on the planet and africa needs attrition.

WHY IS HE SPENDING MY TAX MONEY ON COUNTRIES AND PEOPLE THAT ARE IRRELEVANT?

WHY?

I PAID $22K IN INCOME TAXES FOR 2015 AND THIS IS WHAT HE DOES WITH THEM?

WE LITERALLY HAVE HOMELESS PEOPLE BEGGING ON STREET CORNERS HERE EVERYWHERE AND YET HES GIVING ALL THIS MONEY TO AIDS INFESTED SHITHOLES.

Gonna phone my local member of parliament (unfortunately a liberal cuck, do you think I can even get my point through?) and bitch at him.

Bernie Sanders will do the same fucking thing. Trillions to Africa, FUCKING ZERO to the USA. This fags are full on cucks.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GETTING THE MONEY FROM

GOD FUCKING DMANIT JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP FAMILY

>>not even canadians care about canada

This is the sad truth about things.

I'm not happy about my country because of Trudeau the dumbfuck cuck.

You're getting what you voted for.

who /suicidal/ here?

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE CAN'T ADVANCE AND TAKE OVER WORLD GOVERNANCE FROM THESE MORONIC PSYCHOPATHS QUICK ENOUGH.

AT LEAST WITH ROBOTS THEY'D BE OBJECTIVE ABOUT THEIR BULLSHIT, maybe.

Even for an American on Sup Forums, you're pretty dumb.

They need to pay the 5% of White males that are immune to AID's for their CUM and ship it via tankers to Africa. Then construct pipelines and nozzles to distribute the Cure. As a side affect African IQ will increase by 20 points.

Why not give it here?
At least some of the money will be put into projects after the politicians got their share.
Meanwhile if you give it to Africa it'll just feed them a few months and ask for me again
C'mon Canada I need spending money to buy more imported shit

>Mark my words, he will get assassinated in the next election.
FTFY

$0 pledged to help the Native Canadian community

Lol then theae dickheads have the audacity to call trump an idiot because he wants to put a stop to foreign aid

"So unrealistic"

No he won't. He's more liked and popular than ever. Do you have any idea how suicidally liberal Canada is? Justin will be the Cuck King as long as he wants.

What happened Canada? You guys used to be alright and average in everything. Now you're country has fallen hard. Can't you just impeach this retard? You're country is burning and is costing billions in damages and he wants to help a doomed country full of niggers instead of Canada. You Canadians need to do something.

The CAD is still at 0.78, you guys are fucked

>$785 million USD
With that kind of money, you could have a few Canadian trillionaries

No but there's a first time for everything.

I honestly want to know what their master plan is. He seems to be a puppet of globalists so whats their end game? It doesn't make any sense.

Feel good to be a neet, just helping this country die.

You voted for it.

You live with it.

You were warned at every fucking opportunity.

I'm glad Canada has all this money to fix the world while its currency sinks and its oil industry shuts down.

What the fuck is wrong with you Canada?
Harper was fucking based. And you kicked him out to vote for this cuck drama teacher?

A
FUCKING
DRAMA
TEACHER

Thank god.