Who here believes in white privilege?

>Who here believes in white privilege?

Who's a real SJW?

Please tell me why I should be ashamed of being white, I want to become incredibly pissed off at your bullshit opinions you label as fact.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aTFn0ySxs_U
pbs.org/race/001_WhatIsRace/001_00-home.htm
nytimes.com/2017/08/01/us/politics/trump-affirmative-action-universities.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That woman gets a free crocodile what a fucking bonus

Cuz white people are niggers. Case closed.

i didn't get anything extra for being white

here's the funny part
>she can just sleep her way to the top
so its more accurate to have a couple guys carrying her through all that shit

F

>the only problems you have are the ones you make for yourself.

Sorry you morons can't understand this.

So you just want to get really angry. Sounds like a fun time.

This. It's all about personal decisions and choices you make.

To say whites somehow automatically have a leg up is racist.

I just hate these SJWs who claim because I'm white that I'm inherently racist and should give a free pass to every nigger regardless of their behavior

Judge a man by the content of his character, not the color of his skin.

This includes white skin, SJWs

wow.. i cant even believe you right now, like
it's called "systemic oppression." by default, you're born as an oppressor for MY people. YOU need to unlearn that oppression and even then you have to understand the importance of PoC in society..

i legit cannot even read any of this anymore... im going back to tumblr.

Nigger be gone!

You shouldn't be ashamed of being white. White privilege describes the way unearned advantages are enjoyed by people constructed as racially white due to the way we structure our social institutions and distribute resources and power. Whiteness is inherently unstable and has narrowed and broadened throughout history, think Irish and Southern/Eastern Europeans being excluded and then included. You may be white and privileged in that sense but identity is multifaceted so you are likely simultaneously oppressed on the basis of your class, ability, etc. You have stakes in creating a more egalitarian society as well.

I am a white male and I hate the word "cis". fuck you fucking fat sweaty fucking pig. Oh, I'm sorry, I should have checked your tumblr and figured out that today your pronounce is "lard twinkie". Shit just makes my blood boil.

AYO HOL UP

C'mon guys. You know that's not true.

Yeah, your choices make up most of it. Yeah, if you want money or women or a fast car, you'll figure it out whether its boring, painful or illegal or not.

But some folks are just born dumber, or uglier. You're not gunna say that someone born into a middle white family doesn't have a leg up on the inner city kids, are you?

Ultimately this shit really comes down to education and choices. Not everyone gets to make all their choices, but yes, you totally can make the best of what you have.

omg.. i, like, cannot even stand you right now.. you just said the N word.. the word that oppressed MY PEOPLE.,,

That's right, flee the dissenting opinion.

Opinions will kill you.

You sure typed a lot to say nothing fucking whatsoever.

Your people would still be praying to a cow in Africa if it wasn't for MY PEOPLE.

I have never experienced unearned privilege though.

The job I have now pays very well, but I had to take a very difficult test to be eligible.

There are blacks doing the same job. I merely studied and had some previous experience due to my choices and I got the job.

If you have the qualifications you get the job, the idea that whites get privileged treatment is garbage.

Now the blacks are equal, but still were racist? How?

Your people would be a lot better off without you. Black people are fine, but you, you are are truly a nigger.

The only importance of POC, is to maintain jail quotas

>that pic
Why do they forget about the tens of millions of men who have been mutillated, maimed, deformed, gutted, blown away, and slaughtered in war, whilst the women sat at home knitting

a more accurate representation of this would be instead of nonsensical obstacles on the black woman's side, there were dilapidated apartment buildings, rapey mom's-boyfriends/uncles/stepdads/family friends, other black people people calling her names for trying to educate or "whitewash" herself, and black thugs with guns shooting each other in her path.

black people keep themselves down with their disgusting modern "culture" so much more efficiently than whites ever could have.

If black men didn't breed with multiple women in the same area and not stay they would be smarter.

The likelihood of inbreeding in the black community is way higher due to the culture of "baby mamas"

spot on impression my dude. i predict at least half a dozen tism-triggered Sup Forumstards taking you seriously.

I work for a very large retail company. At least 9/10 interviews HR does are for people with names like Ke'Shonda or De'mareon. I refuse to believe these are the only people who apply. They are just the only ones who get interviewed.

I've lived in lower-income areas and was regularly called "white boy." I've been mugged two blocks from my apartment while being told "you don't belong here." I have never witnessed any person of color being treated remotely similarly.

But somehow I am the racist one, due to less melanin.

Checked.

We all have obstacles in life, whether it be societal or with our own bodies/minds.

But they blame another race for their problems. Problems they could fix.

You live in the ghetto? So work 3 jobs and leave. Is it easier said than done? Fuck yes. But it all comes down to personal choices.

Work, or blame whitey and sit on your ass and collect welfare and shit a new baby out every 2 years to keep your assistance going.

>ultimately comes down to choices
>maybe you should have chosen not to be a piece of shit

Have a problem? Take care of it.
Does it continue to be a problem for you? Well you should have taken care of it.

youtu.be/aTFn0ySxs_U

k

You shouldn't feel bad for being white. You should feel a sense of responsibility for being upper class.

pbs.org/race/001_WhatIsRace/001_00-home.htm

With as many diversity laws there are, it's bullshit.

Affirmative action has placed so many people in positions they're not qualified for just because of their skin color.

If you're in HR and review resumes, one has bad grammar and poor work history. The other is well done and has relevant work history.

Well, if you don't hire the black it's racist.

It's completely illogical but what bothers me now is how even whites are protesting against being white

That's class you're talking about, not skin color.

Skin color has had very little to do with it in total, it's always been about education and money. It always has been. Black people figure this out a long time ago when they decided to sell the dumber of their own for profit. In fact, people of color in general have been slaving others and their own since at least the times of ancient Mesopotamia. They're still at it too. It never stopped and today they're is approximately 45.8 million slaves in the world, almost all of them can be found where people of color are the majority. Muslim majority countries, for example, make up about 20 millions slaves. India as about 18 million by itself.

All this shit being pushed these days is all about ideology, cooked up by ideologues in academia, (a western wide revenge of nerds, if you will) not reality.It only takes one look outside the western bubble to see what the majority of humans, that is people of color, are doing. A reality mostly ignored by the vast majority of westerners, and certainly the SJW types.

The only people to ever take responsibility for their past questionable actions like slavery, which I argue they learned from the rest of the world in particular Muslims, is westerners. Yet Westerners get all the blame, not only from their own, but from those who currently enslaves their own.

That;'s what you get for actually dealing with and correcting your mistakes, the blame. The rest of the world goes on enslaving like never before in almost total silence.

What a head fuck.

This dude is 100% accurate. And this is coming from a native american.

Well said.

Typical white male doesnt even understand just how easy he has it *sigh * well even though you honkies arent too smart you still managed to make it this far just off your fucking skin makes me so fucking angry that your kind exist

>whilst the women sat at home knitting

Or you know building planes and tanks and making bullets and arms in the factories. Millions of women died in the factories in WWI and WWII. Also when their towns get conquered they are defenseless and normally would be raped and slaughtered.. JS

How do I have it any easier than anyone else? I pay my bills, I survive. No one gives me a free check. I never got a free ride. I work for every penny I have.

There's no excuse.

The idea that systemic racism exists is bullshit. Any kind of discrimination against blacks from whites is immediately met with condemnation and consequences.

But if you're black and trash whites, that's fine. We deserve it.

What kind of world?

You guys are all being sjw, you just don't see it. Shitgibbons

>mfw I'm a white male living paycheck to paycheck yet I'm denied ANY government assistance because I make $30 dollars more than the limit
>tfw there are people who walk into my job (Sam's Club) and buy 4 cases of Monster and 1 case of water for their 4 kids using their "gibs me dat" card.
>arab men with three wives can claim all of them as "distant relatives" and get cards for all of them
Yeah, don't worry. THEY'RE the ones who are oppressed because of slavery

Tip for SJWs:

Repeat what you're about to say about whites, but replace white with black and see if it sounds racist.

Does it?

>that means it racist

So true. My relative has many health problems and is on social security disability and gets $1,400 per month.

Her eligibility for food stamps?

>$42 a month

Blacks with 3 kids and no job?

>over $600 a month in food stamps

Haha. Nice bait bro. I'd high five you if I could. Sometimes I'm not sure who's worse, the SJWs or the ultra-right fucks on the other side that you hilariously triggered with that little impression. It's all madness all the time now.

You're all missing the bigger picture. Most teen girls now have no problem dating a nigger. College age girls now feel obligated to fuck niggers to fight racism.

They're destroying the white race and tradional western culture under the guise of social justice and acceptance

>westerners learned slavery from muslims
>slavery totally wasnt a thing in the West before muslims

Delicious bait.

This is such BS. She's a woman next black. She wins hands down. I've been passed over for amazing jobs because they had to hire a woman. Not the best qualified for the job. Its all a con. I'm white and had to fight for everything I ever got.
I wanted to go to school had to quit my shit job to be able to go to school. Never been able to scream it's becuse I'm white and a male. Being a woman is easy.

If white people are so priviledged, how come the president had to put together an entire investigation team to stop discrimination against whites?
nytimes.com/2017/08/01/us/politics/trump-affirmative-action-universities.html
Check mate. Whites 1 Nigger racists 0

What infuriates me the most is when I see my neighbor pull up in her driveway and unload he groceries, she has like 6 bags of (mostly) junkfood. The reason she has her card? Refugee. Oh and at the end of the week whatever she didn't eat from the food pantry she throws out or gives it to my other neighbor who's an incompetent drunk and doesn't work an hour a day.

You've never been to a college
As white femanon, stop talking for me you shrunk dick bitch
Niggers smell like wet dogs, it's gross.
The women in most groups of friends I talk with who end up with black guys is because they have low self esteem and they think nobody else wants them.
They are the bottom of the barrel, it's fun to watch all the white guys run in circles though.
also no, no tits, I'll be on my way now

Thats rough man.

>I'll be on my way now
It better be on the way to kitchen you landwhale, nobody wants to see your floppy hairy tits anyway. Fucking cow.

please more

>I should be ashamed of being white,

There is so much retarded here. It's really simple thought/

1. You didn't do shit to be white. You were born white. So you don't have anything to be ashamed of, because you didn't do anything.

2. However doesn't change that being white means a there is whole bunch of bullshit you don't have to put up with.

3. But also being white doesn't also mean that your personal circumstances aren't really fucking shitty either.

There's a slight bias against being a Mexican, but it's definitely not as strong now.

nigger detected
Filename

I always wondered how many people out there have had their mothers die the night they didn't reply to one of these posts.

Statistically it has to have happened more than once.

>sense of responsibility for being upper class.
I choose to believe you meant responsibility to the shareholders.

Of course white privilege is real, but its not a problem. The problem is the underprivileged. You don't solve the fact that a white man is more educated you solve the fact that a black man isn't.

To promote conversation about those who are privileged creates a social ecosystem where people recent and blame those who are privileged. Sure it is a a problem that many who are privileged are ignorant toward those who are not and their struggle, but the main problem lies in fixing the disadvantages of those who are not white.

Let it be known that it is also un-healthy and prejudice to assume if you are white then you have privilege and if you are black you do not. For we live in a new society where many black people do NOT face the struggle that many other black people do.

Those struggles of the black community are :

1.lack of generational education (Our parents and family teach basics traits like simply picking up litter, A thing many take for granted)

2. Lack of Historical and current role models. (A young white man can look at our founding fathers, or any president and strive to achieve as much, while a black person who may likely identify with and AS their race may assume that because there are not many black people of achievement, there will be none and can not be one)

3. Cultural perpetuation (Similar to learning from your family, you learn from your community and culture, because of things such as rap music promoting sexism, aggressiveness, and materialism, these behaviors and learned from and conformed to.

This

the systematic oppression that awards you scholarships and opportunities because of your skin tone, excluding others because of their color

sounds rough

> that pic

you just know that they were being a jackass and probably had it coming.

trips of truth
i tell them "cis" is our word, you cant use it

LOL

and thanks to , i can stop my charade.
this new sjw-ridden year and lifestyle is slowly going down the drain. they truly believe that 'systemic oppression' makes racism not apply to white people. i have seen people admit that racism against white people does not exist at all. it's sickening.

>t. tumblrfag that's honestly had enough of the site

If Oprah wasn't a carpet muncher and had kids, would they have white privilege?

The concept of 'white privilege' is a deliberate effort to deflect blame from the tiny minority of people granting (or more accurately, denying) these privileges onto common people whose only crime is being born white.

but i don't feel very advantaged. why is this?

Because you're not rich.

Same reason fish don't feel wet.

true, i'm not wealthy. so in what way am i advantaged?

I'm not whoever you were talking to, I'm

You don't have ashy feet and probaly know who your father is

SJWs want you to be ashamed of your skin color because of how people of color were inferior to whites in the past. They say they want "equality" but by that they mean retaliating against white people as a whole (even though the majority of current white people existing on earth don't see people of color as inferior) and inherently making complete dumbasses and hypocrites of themselves while blaming white people for all of their problems.

Lets get real for a second and talk about the real issue at hand here.

White privilege is a statistical misinterpretation.
White people have a slightly higher probability to be born well-off, and those who are have greater natural privilege.
When you remove that anomaly and look at purely economic equals, no particular race has statistically significant chance at success than any other.

an advantage, sure. but i don't think it's my fault that others do not have that advantage.

I know what you're saying. You're just living your life in a normal functioning society. You're probably working hard and making money and giving a real effort to yourself, your life and achievements. Nobody is boosting you up.

As any individual would and most do, to receive an almost aggressive environment where it almost seems that it is encouraged to be angry at you and for being white and almost in a way blamed for anyone who isn't doing so well. Thats why these ideas SHOULD NOT be centered around the idea of privileged people but of those who are UNDER privileged.

It is a lot better to say black people are under privileged then it is to say white people are. It keeps the focus on the PROBLEM.

With all of that being said, many white people are privileged in the sense that they do not have to suffer through things like low income project communities, poor urban schools and environment, lack of education,prejudice caused by high crime rates, ect. Thats not to say all white people are just automatically well off (for instance my first home was an Oldsmobile. and its not to say that all black people are disadvantaged in these ways.

Of course. I think most people agree with this.

The misunderstanding comes from what we've decided to focus on. Privilege is not something to be solved, under-privilege is. To focus on the privileged just creates resentment and hatred and blame.

nah, i'm an autist quasi-neet, which i suppose is a privilege, but definitely does not feel like one.

There's definitely some white privilege. Like the fact that if I get pulled over my chances of being gunned down is a hell of a lot slimmer.

But it's mostly rich privilege and it just so happens that the richest people are usually white. Pretty much if you are rich enough in this country you can get away with anything.

That's white people's fault. If black people weren't stuffed into ghettos, baby mama culture wouldn't exist. White people are doing it.

You know user, you actually changed my opinion on this. Or maybe not so much changed as molded, but still. That's a very sensible way of looking it.

It seems really that the issue isn't so much race as it is socio-economic standing, as poor uneducated "white-trash" families still face the lack of generational education and the cultural perpetuation as that of poor blacks do.

It seems we should be fighting to help the poor, whether we find them living in the projects or in trailer houses, instead of focusing on demeaning the achievements of a race of people simply because they are associated with being affluent.

>Privilege is not something to be solved, under-privilege is.

and yet the OP uses the word "white privilege". not only is privilege the focus, but it's a race-baiting title as well

I never forced Shaquan's dad to leave, did I?

They have different genes, user. Genes determine brain size and structure, which determines intelligence, which determines productivity.

How is that the fault of the white man?