youtu.be/RPBe09g3ALw
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/bCwW9ljfm5jgYNiHtdTLCA/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ban Sup Forums
ban Sup Forums and all its run off boards
ban Sup Forums
ban Sup Forums
ban wannabe Sup Forums(aka Sup Forums)
b̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶o̶n̶e̶s̶ ̶g̶e̶n̶e̶r̶a̶l̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶k̶e̶e̶p̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶s̶e̶l̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶q̶u̶a̶r̶a̶n̶t̶i̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶g̶r̶e̶e̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶s̶a̶i̶d̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶b̶e̶g̶g̶e̶d̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶r̶a̶s̶h̶y̶ ̶/̶s̶o̶c̶/̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶e̶a̶d looks like its dead now so nevermind for this one
ban mobile network posting from the site/make it only people with a Sup Forums pass can post from mobile networks
remove all the people that started posting here on the board after 2013 if possible
give youtube its own board
block european isp/ips from posting certain hours
a good amount of Australia can't post on Sup Forums because of that one guy so do the same here
convince hiro to do that thing where the site doesn't show up on google results or if possible just for Sup Forums
trial board: /superheroes/ or /film/

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/

kill yourself you fucking freak

>mom, i posted it again. that'll teach those evil racists to have an non-PC opinion.

lol wtf i have one of these type of images too!!

>being so assblasted he digs through the archives
Wew lad, it's like a self-fulfilling prophecy.

There was a film trial board earlier this year for like a day. It was full of baneposts and one Doctor who films general. I don't think it's ever coming back.

Ban americans
Ban capeshit
Ban discussion about netflix series

by you going back to Re ddit?

Shouldn't you be busy sucking dicks and dressing little boys up like girls like a good lefty?

>people don't subscribe to my meme politics and go along with my widdle safe space
>better tell them to go back to plebbit
R/politics rejects have no sense of irony, do they?

>dig
are you incapable of using a computer?

>Ban Americans from an American made-website, hosted in America and founded by an American

Brilliant.

>block european isp/ips from posting certain hours
>a good amount of Australia can't post on Sup Forums because of that one guy so do the same here

I can get on board with these.

Wait it out, this shit reaches all boards at some point or another.

Sup Forums->Sup Forums->Sup Forums->Sup Forums
Its like watching an entire generation of pussies grow up into roasties.

This, ban americlaps at peak times for them
Most of them are literally Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /r9k/ tier, worse than shit
>mfw the captcha was an americlan flag

>he still feels the need to point out threads that have O B V I O U S L Y been made beforw and makes the slightest modicum of effort to try to prove this to a board population who already knows this
Ass = blasted

No it doesn't
the group of migrating shit posters have no where left to go on this site.

Sup Forums and /lit/ are too "elitist" and won't budge
Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums are already like how they want it and then thats it. Sup Forums was the final board they could go

The vast majority of Sup Forums just needs to realize they're not actually funny

Have you tried crying about it?

wow, i actually agree with all of these.

lel, enjoy having the board's traffic plummet by >50% and ultimately fading into obscurity like double-chan. US traffic would find another board that would become more relevant. yuropoors, always thinking ahead.

>No it doesn't
No it doesnt what

>making this thread over and over again
>saying others are crying
oh the irony

Sup Forums is the trash of 4 chan
mouth shitting tread
pedo baiting tread
BLACKED tread
and these don't get deleted or anything
there is even a big brother general
and every one is talking about how Sup Forumsonly likes "kino"
TOP FUCKING KEK

To be fair Sup Forums has long had a history of legendary shitposters and shitposting.

Anyone remember Oval-Sama? A Green Oval was posted here every day at the same times literally for years. I used to know when to make my breakfast by waiting to see the oval. Was better than any alarm reminder.

not even the guy you were replying to.
just pointing out how low your iq is.
>beforw
calm down pablo

It's extremely simple.

You hide the links to worksafe boards in the bottom of Sup Forums, /gif/, and /r/.
And then OP and her ilk won't get offended!

The Sup Forums method doesn't always work

The alt-right, ladies and gentlemen.
youtu.be/RPBe09g3ALw

Enough of this kino and pleb/patrician bullshit. There's no personal interpretation or discussion of movies. It's just a bunch of idiots using buzzwords and getting overly mad at each other

You forgot we need to ban niggers, women and nu-male cucks

>wants to ban newfags
>wants to keep capeshit and Netflix discussion

Pick one

>being a leftists cuck
have some dignity user

Get triggered, bitch

>typos are indicative of IQ
The average goobergater alt-right poster in his natural habitat. :^)

>LOOK MOM I'M GONNA SHILL FOR A PEDO DEFENDER WAR CRIMINAL, NOTHING ON THIS EARTH CAN STOP MY SAIYAN EDGE

this is absolute kino

>"if I keep telling others they are triggered, it will become true"
keep entertaining me pls, this shit is gold

Excellent

>niggers
>>ban Sup Forums
>women
>>ban Sup Forums
>nu-male cucks
>>ban Sup Forums and all its run off boards

>6 gorillion years later
>Femikike sluts still annihilated by muh goobergate

>Americans can't handle banter: the post

Ban austrailian IPs
Add the samefag tags

Erase Sup Forums and Sup Forums and /his/, any board that draws in political obsessives who can't talk about anything else but muh party muh candidate muh country

Instant permaban for anyone ho says cuck, numale, nu-male, new male, etc. Instaban mentions of reddit.

make /cel/ for waifufags and ban any cross posting. make /vmovies/ and leave Sup Forums for television.

ban mentions of kino in any form

create a mod led meme team that keeps up with the current and past memes so that anyone who uses them can be banned. you get two weeks of any one meme then it goes on the ban list.

add two separate captchas, one images and one text

increase reply wait time

get an extra guy to ban those who use an off topic thread starter image but on topic text. like a picture of a political tweet next to "what movie should i watch?"

creation of a recommendation wiki

make it an bannable offense to post about actresses who haven't had a major role in the last 3 months. no more "body of work" shit.

the only way to fix Sup Forums is to reduce freedom. the only people who care are the ones who use the freedom to do bad shit anyways. what good is a freedom if it's only used for bad things?

Crack down like they did on Sup Forums and remove all the outlaw cancer that think they're Sup Forums now

Seperate television and film into two boards. Than make capeshit its own board. Boom like that its like 10x better, not perfect but better.

Fuck off you dirty american pig, you are seriously defending your people's retardation with saying

>but dude if we weren't here to make BLACKED threads this board would die!!!! lmao

Interesting discussion with fewer posters is much better than a horde of shart in the marts screaming about stupid superhero movies because that's all their small retard brains can handle.

/rfilm you dipshit

facialabuse when?

>the only way to fix Sup Forums is to make it reddit
you have to go back, cuck

Fuck you dude I was going to link the archive.

Saw this faggot post this shit yesterday. He apparently thinks shitposting will defeat shitposting.

no you go to r/film you board sliding shit heel

Sup Forums being """"""""relevant"""""""" is why post quality has dropped so much on every major board, redditors like you think Sup Forums is a funny edgy place to post your witticisms and then you cry about all the meanies who attack you for your terrible posts

>Interesting discussion with fewer posters
1. You just described imdb
2. Blacked/cunny reduces the number of posters here

Stay dangerous, faggots. :^)
You especially should be ashamed of yourself for caring so much about "muh ethics in toy journalism".

Ban reddit.
Make waifu great again.
Bring back green oval.

>if we don't shit post we're just like reddit

ban these fucks for sure

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/bCwW9ljfm5jgYNiHtdTLCA/

i get that you think you are ironically trolling people but you just make yourself look weird regardless

>I want to ban people who have negative opinions!!!
Gee, really makes you think

I know somewhere with a /film/ board, but we're not allowed to say it :(

>lel, enjoy having the board's traffic plummet by 50%
that's the thing everybody with a brain wants here, you retard.

>the only way to fix Sup Forums is to reduce freedom.
Freedom hating commie detected.

You're a retard if you don't think a lot of film and television these days isn't politically charged. Half of the fucking articles about hollywood of some political slant. Deal with it or get off this board you pussy.

>Waaaaah I hate politics go away pole
>non stop argues the politics of game of thrones

You forgot permaban redditors, or is that because then you won't be able to come here?

>stalking people on an anonymous Libyan hash slinging slasher forum
>calling other people weird
What did he mean by this?

Yeah I do. This isn't a public space and is not publicly owned. So yeah, you should be banned. Sorry if your inability to ruin others' good things triggers you. You should be outside choking kittens or steal kids' toys.

>ban mentions of kino in any form

You can't when swaglord lets low IQ Sup Forums and Sup Forums drones think this is ontopic

it means you're not as good at this as you think

>everything I don't like should be censored!!!!
>freedom is only good for me and for nobody else!!!
nah kys

raimiposting is the only way to save Sup Forums

you can't permaban people who visit a totally different site you idiot. how would you even know what other sites people browse?

if you're going for a reddit accusation, at least don't try so hard

>Interesting discussion
>non-americans

Yeah, no.

every time you use the term alt-right a cuck loses its temper

just saying if you don't like Sup Forums you can always go back.
Or stay and stop whining like a bitch.

>nameposting
Getting rid of you 2013+ posters is the only way to save Sup Forums

>being triggered that your ex top is an alt-right
it's ok user, you'll get over it by sucking even more cock

Nah, I'm pretty sure it just makes you an awkward faggot for trying to track down other posts people made on Sup Forums. Keep trying, though. :^)

>make thread giving memers opposition
>make shitposting more fun by proxy

>he made an attention seeking thread about Steven Universe and everyone posted in bane threads instead.

>i want a safe space!!!
>muh freedoms!!!!!

yeah go fuck niggers in a public bathroom since you like free expression and black cocks so much. you have no right to post on Sup Forums no matter how much you cajole.

>shitposting
>opinion

Are you retarded ?

you really need to lurk moar, this is Sup Forums-tier "trolling"

We are the future, old man. Stand aside.

>he tried to resurrect a dead meme only to have his thread die

r/Sup Forums

I always hear the new lingo from Sup Forums. I've been out of the states for years now.
Are people saying alt-right in real life now, or is it just internet-speak?
What the fuck is it? Is it what you call Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums?

I heard SJW on Sup Forums first, I had no idea it was a real word until that video of that black chick talking about how SJWs getting triggered and introducing a bunch of retarded buzzwords was great for free speech.

>it's a liberals cry about opposite opinions on the only place the internet has left for opposite opinions, while simultaneously pretending like the other side are the crybabies episode

>implying that taking away freedom isn't the exact definition of wanting a safe place
>literally complains that there are things he doesn't like that should be erased so he can be in a space safe for him, accuses others of wanting a freespace
Holy shit you must be the most retarded human being in existence. Kys immediately before you can breed other absolute faggots

>waaaaaaaah this is my safe space stop saying mean things about me waaaaaaaaah :^(
>you fags are gay lmao
>n-n-no y-you are user
You faggots ruined Raimiposting by taking something that people were making halfway believable, subtly problematic posts out of and then adding DUDE NIGGERS AND JEWS LMAO.

So this is the power of neo4chan

>weeding out cancer = taking away freedom

kill yourself

>34 posters
>87 posts

>tfw you realize the 3-5 people who are solely responsible for all the shitposting on this board are here right now and probably in IRC organizing their next LE EPIC shitposting spree like a bunch of anonymoose 14 year old faggots

alt-right was featured on the NPR politics podcast. Pretty well known at this point.

Just create /film/ and properly moderate it. No politics "discussion" that aren't from a film, no memes, no capeshit

if i could murder every single american poster i would do it, you are arrogant, stupid and proud of it too, the only reason you don't get called out for it is that everyone expects americans to act like they are mentally retarded

unironically this, post that on /qa/

>Are people saying alt-right in real life now
Only Hillary Clinton. Nobody else knows what the fuck she is talking about.