im italian

AS AN AMERICAN. FUCK OFF WITH ALL THAT GENDERFLUID SHIT

As an attack helicopter

I identify as a shitlord.

Femboy/gender fluid bisexual orgazoid butch/femme switch transman

Are these real?

Normal.

if god was real he wouldve prevented this

Is this chart fake? I've seen it a lot, but I've only ever seen people make fun of it.

Genderfluid

I'm just a male human been who likes woman

I sexually identify as a Swiss Army knife.

i identify as an attack helicopter

female/pansexual

g

I identify as socially autistic.

I identify as a main battle tank

two of these are genders, the rest are mental diseases

>real?
No, but people like to believe they are in order to get attention.

This

You forgot these.

What the fuck is a demiboy

A demiguy (also called a demiboy, demiman or demimale person) is a gender identity describing someone who partially, but not wholly, identifies as a man, boy or otherwise masculine, whatever their assigned gender at birth. They may or may not identify as another gender in addition to feeling partially a boy or man.

Demiguy can be used to describe someone assigned male at birth who feels barely connected or disconnected to that identification, but does not experience a significant enough dissociation to create real physical discomfort or dysphoria. Demiguy can also describe someone assigned female at birth who is transmasculine but not wholly binary-identified, so that they feel more strongly associated with "male" than "female," socially or physically, but not strongly enough to want to identify as as a man.

Demiguys may also identify as demigender, non-binary and/or transgender. The original coiner of the phrases demigirl and demiguy is unknown.

trans fat

I identify as a fucking autist.

I sexually identify as a disappointment.

is that what daddy said

so basically an edgy fuckboy, like you.

Im a fuckin attack fuckin heli fuckin copter ya cunt.

God is real and He warned people about this kind of thing. Look at the ancient Greeks. As time went on the drawings and depictions of men became more effeminate. Eventually their civilisation crumbled. The same is happening to America.

God is real but human beings have free will. Either obey or disobey. Choose life or choose death. There is no other option. Get a copy of the king James version of the bible and read the first chapter of Romans. God gives people over to their wicked ways. He gives people a chance to repent but if they refuse He will let them destroy themselves. People make their own choices. We're not puppets on a string that God controls.

Now the whole world has gone crazy with all of this stuff. We're in the end times. This world will be destroyed and those that don't give their life over to Jesus Christ will burn for eternity.

I chose eternity in paradise with a loving and JUST God. What the rest of the world chooses is up to them. Your fate is in your own hands.

Dubs.

Must be telling the truth

Unown x

as a man without mental disorders

kek
i'm adding that to my repertoire

Male one of the only two there are

Non binary transient waffle iron