Westboro Baptist Church

So when did you realize than Westboro Baptist Church was right all along?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lZ9rlYJtP7g
youtube.com/watch?v=Wug0am22pGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was a sobering realization

Moldovan buttocks status

[ ] unbothered
[ ] bothered
[ ] molested
[X] blASSted

>implying they aren't a false flag to make the religious far right look even more retarded

I've always known

They are Protestants so they can never be real Christians but at least they have some decent cunny.

>Fag nation
>because our leaders doesn't say "EAT DA POOPOO" on national television

The fuck you stupid faggot

BEAST CHECKED.
HARAM.

We are a fag nation though. I mean let's face it.

When I was 13 the war in Iraq happened, I thought it was bullshit murder, and I heard about these guys trolling soldier's funerals.

I lolled. Red pill.

Even during my liberal college fag sympathizer phase, I was always in awe of their balls. I could never accept the wars, and I could never accept the fact that these people, whatever their principles, had principles.

Fuck the USA.

Google "Agent Orange."
Google "Fallujah."

War crimes.

Double 00smean no. Fuck off cunt

Nice Photoshop loser

Why would anyone think that the Father (God, the Lord, Allah, etc.) likes homosexuality? It's pretty fucking clear that God hates fags, or at least faggotry. Sure, gays are people too, but all men are sinners. It's still sinful to lay with the same gender your entire life, never reproduce, and distort nature's gifts out of fear and for your own shallow pleasure. The WBC has never been wrong to point out that God hates fags.

THE DEVIL!!! REEEEEEE

>Catholics
>Christians

The pope is a false idol and everything you worship (all that stupid Catholic shit) that isn't the word of God is heresy. Just a reminder

>Google "Agent Orange."
>Google "Fallujah."
Those aren't even our worst ones faggot, and try googling "dresden" or "nanking" if you think we're the worst offenders of mankind.

>The Church that gave us the bible is against the bible.

Surely you can see the problem here,

What are they even trying to achieve, except controversy and attention?

Since I am Orthodox I have no problem to consider the Catholic schismatics and their commie Pope as Heresy.

Our memes are so incomprehensibly powerful at this point

>implying the rape of nanking actually happened

It was anti Nip propaganda.

France never landed on the moon

Fallujah and agent Orange were successes. Particularly Fallujah. If you watch al Jazeera reports you might have thought babies died but you would be mistaken.

Agent Orange caused birth defects for little Vietnamese though so it was not the unadulterated success it would have been. Look up what Agent Orange was and achieved. It is amazing.

say what you will about them, at least they're not violent. they dont rtiot, they dont steal, theyre not hurting anyone

dont like that they go to people's funerals, that kinda messed up

why did the media give them so much attention though? why are people so concerned with a group of 40 people in kansas?

why were people so happy when fred "nigger lover" phelps died?

is it likely he even convinced a single person? no

protesting funerals is a good way to get anyone to be pissed off at you, even if they agree with your anti faggotry.

regardless of your cause, very few people take kindly to people protesting a persons funeral

stay dry pooper

WBC is a group old Sup Forums would have trololololololed back in the day

luckily you guys realized that 'le gay marriage' isnt the single most important issue of our times

From the very beginning.

Your MEEMS are shit go home.

has this group died now that the old man died? i hope not

They're just lawyers that try to get a reaction so they can sue people. They don't give a fuck about anything they say or do.

stay dry, pupper

so what should we make of that one kid who 'escaped' ?

It's a family of lawyers that were placed so Christians will look like retards.

Which they are.

>In awe of their balls.

Stay dry, pupper

Day 1

You are completely misunderstanding them, then. They protest for different reasons. Unless you're okay with people protesting America in general, then go join a black lives matters movement. After all, they're doing what you'd do. Sure, they're screaming different words, but you don't seem like one who cares about the details.

That's a Chinese spacecraft. Why is it like that? Thought it was a UFO at first but you can see the relatively thin foil-like protection on it and it's movements. Very human. I mean shit might as well paint bananas on it if you want it to be more obvious.

>my captcha is bananas

>That's a Chinese spacecraft
I believe it's one of the previous two Mars rovers, Spirit or Opportunity, NASA-made.
youtube.com/watch?v=lZ9rlYJtP7g

kek

Russian News reader can't keep a straight face while breaking the news of the death of Fred Phelps

youtube.com/watch?v=Wug0am22pGE

confirmed fake

My mom cared for the son of one of the protesters that was hit when she was a nurse at a hospital in Kansas. She said that the mother (might've been Shirley) wouldn't stop smiling and would never blink lol, even though her son was bleeding. And when she prayed for her son, she thanked God for hitting her son because it was a warning.
Ever since, I've been fascinated with them. They seem to bring the worst out of people. I've seen a "preacher" yelling and cussing at them during a protest trying to use mental gymnastics to prove that Jesus loves gay people, and savage Shirley, still smiling, would just give him verse after verse that made him speechless.... and he was kicking and screaming like a child having a tantrum because he refused to believe that God really does hate fags. Leviticus 18:22. The only time I've seen people that angry was because of the WBC. It makes me think that there could possibly be demons possessing people, because that was what it felt like. They've been my guilty pleasure; watching their interviews and pissing off SJWs has produced infinite keks. At first, I was turned off by the soldier funerals, but it made me think that maybe our soldiers are getting a little too much credit. Still, I don't think they should do that though when parents are grieving. I love when libtards try to rag on them but they end up looking like idiots, because the WBC doesn't give a shit about them. They just keep smiling those shit-eating grins. Fucking based I tell you.

I'm hoping this is copypasta, but you may just have autism.

Might be slightly autistic for blogposting, but this is an original post.

stay dry pupper

sounds creepy af. im gonna go look for some of their interviews

ebin xDDD

very original my friend :^)

>slightly
No.

You also write like a high school student.

>Vote for Pedro t-shirt.

Is this pic from 2004 or what?

stay dry, pupper

Stay dry, pupper

Who gives a fuck the way I write on an anonymous Papua New Guinean mask-carving IRC channel?
I have a college degree.
You're the one nitpicking the way I write. I wonder who the autistic one is here? Seems to me like you're just projecting you're own frustrations passive-aggressively on a Mongolian finger painting forum.

>protestant heretics
>right

they've done more to turn people off from religion than the suicide bombers. thanks westboro. religion is for fags and momma's boys.

you write like a pompous faggit. i spelled that wrong for you on purpose.

>protesting military funerals, saying they deserved to die
>right
Pick one

Stay dry little pupper

you're right. they laid down their LIVES for The Jews and should be respected as such.

I read their signs.

it is a fag nation.

Well they deserved to die desu.

Fuckers invading every hell hole and promoting their 'democracy'.

They deserved to die.

You'll grow up one day, user