Post your darkest secrets

Post your darkest secrets

My younger brother used to piss me off so I would use his toothbrush to clean my taint and jizz covered pubes

Been gone for a while but I'm back.

For an extended period of time I was blackmailed into sending nudes to someone(s) online and had them posted online without my consent multiple times (to the point I pretty much check daily to see if they've been uploaded so I can get them taken down). It was one of the must humiliating experience of my life but I find myself having sort of actually liked the experience (pictures being posted aside) and I hate myself for it.

When I was 2 i once took a shit in a dream and I thought my shit was clay and played with it

Guessing you wont share any?

OPs image makes me diamonds...

Here's a full list of all my secrets.

I regularly steal from women. I'll take anything from them that I can get my hands on. I prefer more valuable and personal items when possible. I've stolen dozens of purses, wallets, phones, jewelry, laptops, articles of clothing (especially underwear), and makeup. I will break into apartments and cars, steal from libraries, parking lots, pickpocket on the street, and my favorite location is college campuses. Typically I use the stolen items to jerk off and if possible look up the girl on social media in hopes that she posts about being robbed. I keep cash and eventually pretty much throw everything else away.

I take upskirt pics and videos of girls in stores and at the college campus.

I keep a fake Facebook of a girl that I use to catfish both men and women. I also hack women's emails and facebooks if possible (it's a lot harder to do now than it was about 5 years ago). I've gotten into dozens of accounts. Usually I just read through messages, post embarrassing things, and then message her friends in an attempt to hack theirs, and the cycle continues. Several times I've found nudes in the email or FB messenger. Twice I posted the nudes and info of the girl here on Sup Forums and it led to everyone in the girl's life seeing them. 1 was an underage high school student. The other was a 22 year old teacher... the pics were sent to all the staff and students. A few times I've used the nudes to blackmail the girl into giving me more.

I started talking to a gorgeous 17 year old girl through my fake FB who thinks I'm a single 25 year old. We've exchanged nudes and talk dirty when we're horny but haven't seen each other irl yet. I'm married but I want to fuck her really bad.

My friend and I drug his girlfriends. We make videos of us tag teaming their unconscious bodies.

I watched my son get circumcised. I enjoyed it

I once masterbated without any lube.

I want my girlfriend to fuck the guy she almost left me for.

You a chick? How were you blackmailed?

I respect you.

I've been molested by my 10 year old neice

Post vids faggot

it was me Barry, it was me all along

I told my mom I gave away my dead grandparents's little dumb dog, but in reality I just beat it to death in the woods with my bare hands.

I've posted a couple pictures previously, I might repost or post something new, not sure yet.

Yes. I've said it a few times before but the short version is that someone online managed to get explicit pictures that I didn't want anyone else seeing and enough information on me that they were able to blackmail me into taking and sending more.

what's with /b /and all these cuck fags

Lmao you're a douche

Thanks... I don't respect myself.

Just my fetish sir. I dont have the balls to tell her though

Did he hack you? Why did you keep sending him pics if he was posting them anyway? Did anyone you know irl find out or see them? Did it turn you on to take the pics for him?

Fucking hell man, I can't believe you haven't been caught.

ive hacked over 2000 apple accounts, 300 of which have had nudes. celebrities, people i know, randoms. the well is running dry though.

I enjoyed it

I fucked my cousins daughter. She even moved in with me and my wife. I got her pregnant and we were going to raise it till I got her pissed off. She moved back home and had an abortion without me knowing.
5 years later her new boyfriend got her pregnant and had a kid. I pray that I get to meet the baby so I can drop it on its head and teach her what its like for someone to kill your child.

Lmao
Are you the guy who had the pink panties?
Interesting

share some when u get

I do that all the time

He wasn't posting them at first. It was blackmail first, then them getting posted.

As far as I know nobody I know saw them, but then again I have no real way of knowing unless they were to say. It's left me pretty paranoid, sometimes I'll see someone look at me and wonder if they recognized me. I know chances are they didn't, but paranoia ain't rational. Yes and no.

Nope, not a guy.

Once, when my parents went out and left me home alone, I watched an R rated movie, even though they said I couldn't.
I also made a couple of long distance calls without asking.

Tits or GTFO

Been there done that. You really want to see them then I'm sure it's archived.

Tried that. It left me with friction burn on the knob. 2/10 would not reccomend

Hmph... so you get a little kick out of humiliation do you?

When I was younger I would go with my mom to clean houses. Went to a hot girls house I went to school with so I went thru her panties drawer and came in em and put em back.

Also I worked for a satellite company installing dishes. I would pretend im running cables in their bedroom, but what I was really doing was going thru their panty drawers and cumming in their panties

That's terrible, you should report her for violating you like that.

Do it!
I have told my wife about my fetish, similar to yours.
I love when someone else is fucking my girlfriend.
So I told her about this. She is pretty conservative, but agreed to do it, since it turned her on. It can turn on even the most conservative girls.
To date, our sex life became better.
I let my wife fuck other guys in front of me, and if they are done, it is my turn. She even proposed to invite a second girl for me. I repeat, she is so conservative she doesn't even show me her boobs, she is uncomfortable with it.
I advise you to man up and do it
You'll be grateful

I have a few times for stealing. Got off pretty light and got smarter in the process. I don't do most of the most risky shit anymore unless I come across a golden opportunity. I do still LOVE to pickpocket wallets from purses and backpacks at the college, though.

i was at a hotel a couple summers back with a room on the first floor, window facing the pool so one way glass, and jack of to a mom that was sitting 10 feet from the window who was wearing a sort of skimpy bikini.

i poured a capri-sun into a glass once

Yes and no. Sort of a love/hate thing to it. Aspects I loved, aspects I hated, both tending to be intertwined in ways that left me with really complicated feelings on the matter and a great deal of self hatred for it.

i dropped my ice cream today and that was really sad. ) :

How?

you disgusting cunt

I like my girlfriend more than my wife

bdays and sec q's my friend. 2step killed it.

But, I get off on the idea of her leaving me...

I invented a drug that can wire the brain to work at 30% its normal capacity and never released it to anyone besides myself.

But we don't know who you are. Just post one of the pics you sent the guy. Please?

Ah I see. You have a form of manic-depressive Stockholm syndrome. Hmhm you would make the perfect toy for mental torture.

you fucking cup whore

Fucking heathen

Pissed in a black coworkers tea because he was being a dick to a younger coworker.

I'm an electrician and I do this ALL the time.

Never seen CP. But want to

I have been fucking my own step sister for a year now. She is so fucking hot. No image, name, anything because of privacy.

i actively go on free sex chat sites and pretend to be a girl, i even take pics from shouldnt share threads off Sup Forums

Had sex with girl i was babysitting

I'm heterosexual :'(

I shared a pic on a pics you shouldn't share thread.

Oldfag here. I used to play strip poker with my 10 year old niece. She's really stubborn and hates losing, but I was really good at poker. She lost a lot, and when she has no more clothes to take off, I took sexual favours as additional wagers.

She was never happy when she had to suck my cock or lick my balls or let me cum on her face, but she always came back for more because she thinks she can beat me. We played a lot of different kinds of poker, just to make her think maybe there's one version that she can beat me at consistently.

We stopped doing that when she was about 14 and she was finally getting really good and beating me a lot. She's now a professional poker player/model.

I really want to tell her that I'm very proud of what she had accomplished, but I don't even see her anymore because of what I did.

I'm not posting any of the ones that got me in trouble. Give me a minute and I'll repost one I posted here I guess.

I don't think I'd call it that. Human sexuality is just weird and complicated as fuck.

Story?

i use ever a shower after shitting
i have no exploding shits :D i need only clean anuses

I have no idea what you're talking about.

I bang women I meet from dating websites despite the fact that I've been in a relationship for 7 years. She has no idea. I made a date tonight actually.

Anybody remember when that shitty iron man artist stole this image and traced it?

we will both move forward, regardless.

I did kinda the same thing when I was younger, except it was my stepsister's daughter.

When I was in the first grade, me and this girl that was my partner would touch each other in weird places like she would touch my penis and I would touch her vigina during nap time and since we were at the comer of the room nobody notice, this went on for the rest of the year and I don't even know how it started, it just happened

You mean raped?

Ever been diagnosed as a sociopath?

Good job man!
I do the same. We've been together for 6 years now, and cheated on her multiple times. I still love her more than anything.

One time when i was 15 i was fucked by another man and i liked it. A lot.

But i cant stand gay people, so since then i always fucked women, and now i'm happily married.

Sometimes i wonder, if i would be happier as a gay man.

Give me your kik, I'd like to chat with you about this further.

No.

I'm currently being a major asshole to 3 women.

There is a girl I'm "seeing" but refuse to use the word "girlfriend" with. I've convinced her that we are in a dating relationship, but that I have commitment issues and begin to destroy "what we have" when we start using labels. We've been hanging out/fucking for a year now. She's completely emotionally dependent on me, and I absolutely don't reciprocate those feelings. Deep down I think she knows it. She's 19, so if I break her heart she'll eventually move on.

I'm going on a date with a new girl, also 19 and seems super in to me, in a few days. She thinks I'm looking to start a relationship with her. I might actually be okay with this, since she seems smarter and more stable than #1.

#3 is my ex, whom I broke up with 3 years ago. She used to be cute and innocent, but is not 21 and thinks she's a bad bitch. Super annoying. 3 drinks in and she starts breaking down about how she hates herself, and she doesn't know why she comes back to me. I always tell her that "I don't take advantage of you." To thank me she gives me 10/10 head in the morning. Every time. It's the only satisfaction she gets in life since she hangs out with shitty friends and has no family. She knows about girls #1 and #2.

When I was in the first grade, me and this girl that was my partner would touch each other in weird places like she would touch my penis
and I would touch her vigina during nap time and since we were at the
comer of the room nobody notice,
this went on for the rest of the year
and I don't even know how it started,
it just happened. I think we contuined doing it because it was ticklish,

When I was a teenager, I tricked my brother into attacking me so that my parents would think he was dangerous and get him institutionalized.

I have an entire different persona online and I might be falling in love with it

Fuck off you dumb cunt. That's not a dark secret and nobody cares unless you post the pics

what stuff do you use? dosages?

I wore my moms underwear for a day

I still fuck my ex wife occasionally, even though we've been divorced for 7 years, and she's been remarried for 5.

I didn't make her stop

Done that. Three is like the maximum a man can manage. Keep on going with it, don't get anyone pregnant, and don't plan on marrying any of them and it'll end up just fine. Enjoy the ride.

Wanna fuck my best friend's wife, sometimes I feel she's thinking the same but I don't want to take chances on two friendships

Sorry but I'm not giving my kik out on here.

Why don't you give it another try in secret and see how you like it now?

Ditch the #3
Believe me, you'll thank me. Those people are going nowhere in life.
It does not worth it.

I say go with #2 and tell her about #1 and #3, make sure to calm her before so she won't go ape shit

Worthless without a date/time stamp. You're playing us for fools.

You're a pathetic excuse for a man

Are you nigger?

Nice. Not the other user, but what's the snap/email so a hansum user can get it poppin?

Fine, here's mine then. Way6of6the6fist
You can feed my boredom, and I can figure out your "problems".

Excellent ass. Perfect size and shape. Can I see your tits too?