Would you suck off your bro if he was in need?

Would you suck off your bro if he was in need?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2dOZFu4QuRU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Theyve done it for me a few times. Ive participated but lesser things. Got one more let's have a green text thread on this with lots of pics

Too lazy to type my stories, see if it takes off

>driving with friend
>accidentally grab his leg instead of gearstick
>we both laugh and I unzip his pants
>park the car while I fondle his balls
>he is laughing because he knows it's just a joke
>start suckin his dick in this empty parking lot
>almost choke on it because I'm laughing so hard
>he is also laughing his ass off
>he starts yelling "BROJOB BROJOB CHOO CHOO"
>he cums and I swallow it all like some stupid phaggot
>I kiss him and call him a phaggot while laughing

I love playing pranks on my friends.

Yeah prolly. Can't fear your mates. Check out a documentary called "Generation Xcess" the one with the sandbach rugby players

Oldie but a goodie. A timeless meme really. For the same reason this kind of thread is so mystifying and boner inducing

but why?

in need of what?

friendship can be strong but I don't put cocks in my mouth for some friends4ever bullshit or it's a great story with the lads.

You are a character OP

Ayy check em
All the world is a stage. You'd need to write off LOOOOTS of stuff to pretend everybody is 101% clams, 25/8/366

>first semester of college I was dorm mates with total alpha guy.
>He would tell me to do stuff and I would just do it.
>I never worked out before but he told me to go with him to the gym so I started going.
>he would then make me do his sweaty gym laundry while I was doing mine.
>I never went to parties but he told me to go with him so I started going to parties.
>he caught me jerking off once and told me to stop because it throws off your game with the women, so I stopped jerking off.
>and I actually started getting laid, he would attract tons of girls and throw me the ones he didn't like.
>we were plowing two girls that we picked up in our dorm room and he just got off his girl and tells me he wants to fuck my girl. I switched girls mid-fucking because he told me to.
>I was like a slave to the guy but at the same time loving every moment of it.
>A guy at a party was yelling at me for talking to his girl and my room mate just came up and punch the guy and knocked him out cold.
>we got kicked out of the place and went back to our room and he told me to suck him off since he wanted to cum but couldn't because he punched a guy for me.
>I sucked him off, I couldn't say no to the guy.
>never sucked a dick before, never thought about sucking a dick before, but I did it.
>Next night we were fucking two girls he picked up like it never happened.

>still get hard thinking of sucking him off and wanting to suck him off again but if I think about doing that with anyone else it does not turn me on.

Da phucc

Was he cut? Big? Are you?
Get your stinking jewess nigger ass outta here

nah, but i will wingman for him at the bar

Gay

ur gay

Women dont belong ITT

Yeah he was cut and big. Not that much longer than mine so probably only 7-8 inches but very thick.

Fack. Reminds of a trip or two ive taken to resorts. Go to their discos and see these monster peens sometimes. Urge to ask for soft dick pic increasing. I'm restoring :). About 7"

Yeah eh. Dont even bother explaining the logic behind that one. No wonder feminine penis is a may may

I used to bang his wife while he watched, so... probably not.

>he watched
>nothing needs to happen
K

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2dOZFu4QuRU

I blow a twinky freshmen in high-school when I was a senior, he was a closeted faggot, I was drunk and I thought it would help his self-confidence. I thought it was a goof but he didnt stop bugging me for 5 years.

Maybe it's the whiskey, but I don't understand this. He's a cuck, but still a bro.

Had a closeted guy do same to me lol except he blew me
Pic
No. No relationship is left there. He is pretending to be you. With your dick. Inside his dick sleeve. If you two did own dicks and sleeves would be beddur

Are you a fetus

>Had a closeted guy do same to me lol except he blew me

For some reason I thought it was gayer for him to blow me. I would never have gotten hard anyway.

Well i gotta go goodbye

>tits arent for babies and are totally relevant here
Still hot. Dont know why you think that. Wanna tell us about your cock?

A friend or my actual brother?

Friend. I mean, does his gif look like they're related? All up in front of everybody like that?

Oh ok, well I wouldn't do it if it was a friend.

If that's all you consider and don't knock blowing your relatives then i dont need to meme back to you or keep interest

Did you say no homo before hand if not that's totally gay fucking phaggot

Anyone have that one webm where there's two military dudes.. And one sucks the other off in uniform?

I blew him as a gag but it was this massively important moment in his life. Nothing significant about my cock, it would never get hard if I was getting blow by a guy.

Sometimes cigars are cigars

It's been too long

Youre kinda neat. Anyways sorry to hear he got clingy. That dont usually happen

Classy

Ayy lmao

Oh my goodness

This is like the worst part of becoming a sissy. I want all my friends to take turns fucking me and that's messed up ;_;

What planet do you live on

The one where I've received 180 cock pics in the last two weeks c:

I want to make you my little slut.

;( I wish daddy

come to az and turn me outtt