Why are some many people from Sup Forums obsessed with this kid? He had only one role so far

Why are some many people from Sup Forums obsessed with this kid? He had only one role so far.

Other urls found in this thread:

track3.mixtape.moe/mnsttm.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=4gnntMvMgx4
youtu.be/GhQj2gk3Nq0?t=41
youtu.be/3NWQQnzXEb0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pedophiles and tumblr faggots obsessed about preteen relationships

You need to come off this attitude you're on, pal. You best do it quick. This is your one warning.

Holy shit you just proved him right with that butthurt post.

I refuse to believe it's only pedos and tumblr faggots. Tumblr faggots don't go on Sup Forums because it triggers them too much. And if they were all pedos, mods would be deleting every single post, and what I have gathered from reading some threads with this kid is that there are people who like him and seem to be pretty normal.
So what is the real answer here?

i thought that was a girl

I thought he was a boy at first. Then I saw him with 11 and thought it was a girl and 11 was a boy.

They're not the cancerous cunny pedos but they're pedos nonetheless. Really bored and lonely people who have nothing to do with their lives, so they fixate on these preteen relationships. Its sad desu

You drop the attitude too.

>first role ever
>completely BTFO most child actors to come before him
froggo raising the bar my nigga

Oh yeah? And what if he doesn't?

>Tumblr faggots don't go on Sup Forums because it triggers them too much.

They've literally admitted to coming here in order to "educate" us.

It's weird that people obsess about Froggo more than over Eleven
The worst thing is that I thought I was immune to that borderline pedophilia on here, after I saw ST and lurking some of the threads here I developed a major crush on one of my friends that looks a lot like an older El, short(ish) hair, petit, barely talks etc
fuck my life, seriously

reminder of who is the superior boyfu is

You don't want to know.

Just take it easy guy, i don't want any trouble

>Tumblr faggots don't go on Sup Forums because it triggers them too much.
Self evidently not true. They come here to troll and false flag all the goddamn time. Certain types of tumblr absolutely are triggered by Sup Forums but others are normalfags who come to bully.

Offshoot of cunnyposting

now that is what a human should look like

He's adorkable

>So what is the real answer here?
The one you refuse to accept and just failed to disprove.

Finn the alpha cuck

If you are really right, that's sad desu. I like to think people aren't that fucked up, but Sup Forums proves me wrong almost every time.

>people watch show
>get attached to characters
>people transfer their attachment to the actors
Pretty simple.

Such a qt

did they fuck?

I want to comfort him.

You sound new. If you don't like cunnyposting, frogposting, robotposting, Sup Forumsposting, general shitposting, capeshit, Star Wars, etc. there's no shame in leaving.

track3.mixtape.moe/mnsttm.webm

He looks so awkward in this, just not the same without his lush hair being carefully tended to by older admirers

>people spend centuries killing each other, going so far as trying to exterminate races completely
>people won't pedopost on an armenian brandy distilling forum anonymously

WEW LAD

>W--well at least I don't commit genocide

>seeing these posts
Making this thread was a mistake.

He's doing some formal video for something. It's on youtubes.

Also he has his hair cut because his parents saw the brushy vid and immediately cut it.

Poor thing! Just want to hug him :3

You knew exactly what you were fucking starting.

link?

I want to know too.
I watched the whole thing without really cared much about him.
Then I saw his photo and found his face weird as fuck, like a fish or something.
But then I kept coming back to check his twitter and his vine videos and slowly got attached to him.

Why the fuck is she keep rolling her eyes everytime someone asked about the romance? Did she think she's Bran Stark?

Because she's just a kid and doesn't care about that kind of stuff.

Does that trigger you?

It's cause he played a skinny white beta and he kinda looks like Pepe.

that's a picture of Lavren Mayberry, user

We wanna put another role in his arse.

>only one role so far
lol wut

wtf is that???

Looks like a video of Finn Wolfhard murdering a cop. Don't know how that user acquired that footage.

A music video from the band Pup

what romance

>real fan threads
>then fake-pedo bait threads
>then meme threads

And here we are.

youtube.com/watch?v=4gnntMvMgx4

warning : the song is attrocious

He's no Edward Furlong

>Tumblr faggots don't go on Sup Forums because it triggers them too much
They come here for game of thrones and hannibal you tumblr fucking faggot

That's what I love about froggo.
He could play young skinhead cop killing bully, a tender lovely boy who gets bullied or the trash mouth inappropriate gamer as we've seen in the Paper Please videos.

>there are people who like him and seem to be pretty normal
Yeah, they're in a minority. Some people just find him likeable and cute in a non-sexual way. That said, most of those threads are pretty stacked with pedos too. The mods don't delete shit because they aren't posting CP.

>The mods don't delete shit because they aren't posting CP.

No the mods don't delete them because its a male

Its been proven that homosexual pedos are allowed to post freely on this board over and over

youtu.be/GhQj2gk3Nq0?t=41
youtu.be/3NWQQnzXEb0
whats the deal with stranger things and brazil? or netflix for that matter

he had his turn. He's JUSTed now. Now is frogfu turn

Literally none of the frog threads have been any pedos. Unlike the Bran threads in the past we don't have people saying how they want to put his dick and balls in his mouth and imagine his cute moaning sound yet.
Also mods don't delete shit because he'd have to delete half the threads on this board then, see pic related.

>the trash mouth inappropriate gamer as we've seen in the Paper Please videos.

But he didn't play this part? It's just who he is, which is another gross and obnoxious teenager...

He's /ourbrother/

>YWN have a kid
>YWN play vidya and watch horror films with your kid

Why is he zoning out like this? I've seen him do this quite often. Is it autism?

He was in supernatural as well as the 100 before stranger things. And is part of the main cast in IT, his career is pretty good for his age

He's probably on the spectrum
And then he also seems to be narcoleptic since he constantly looks like he just woke up

>tfw I was a cute aryan kid and became a balding, JUST-tier NEET

He was high as a kite he's a leaf afterall.

it are just screenaps taken at the "right second"

it's just a fucking meme you ritard. it's called "post pictures of a kid from a popular show on Sup Forums because he has feminine/androgynous features and because pedophile humor is funny"

It's painful to think they're going to be nostalgia'ing pretty hard about this in 10 years time.

your taste is atrocious

Y-yes

Curious, didn't know that. I don't mind, he seems pretty normal otherwise. But yeah, slight autism is pretty visible. On pic related he looks more retarded than Eleven who makes retarded face on purpose.

He isn't autistic he's just bad at smiling because he's never done publicity before.
he literally BTFO Jimmy Fallon on his show.

>Why are some many people from Sup Forums obsessed with this kid?

It's just 5 or 6 homosexual child molesters aka "chomos" spamming him

We have a PUP band fan here! Finn, is that you?

I'm shotacon.

the real question is, why does Brazil love him so much

I don't know but its fucking disturbing. They write to him in portuguese and spam him with come to brazil and brazil loves him shit. These comments sound almost like threats, if I were him I would get scared shitless of all these brazillians lusting after me

He looks like he's crunk in that pic. I hope he hasn't been getting into anything like that

It's the way their favela gangs communicate. Everytime they tweet a Te Amo means a drug deal is happening, a "Come to Brazil" means they want to hit a target.

You can't be serious, he is 12 years old kid, there is no way he is taking drugs

I'd be scared shitless over having my face spammed all over a Norwegian handbasket weaving forum with people saying they want to cuddle with me and by my older brother, but that's just me

Sorry to break this to you, user...

he doesn't even know 4chin exists and brazilian folks spam him te amo publicly. I still don't believe he takes drugs. That's for rich spoiled kids and he doesn't look the type

Pup is pretty good. Not really anything special, but good performers and stuff.

I've met 12 year olds who've done crack. Not that I think he is, but it does happen.

>And if they were all pedos, mods would be deleting every single post
well, most of the mods are pedos.
(screencap this guys, before I get banned)

Seriously? You haven't seen those posts? There are tons of people doing the exact thing you describe.

sleep tight froggo

great cast

I thought the song was gonna be atrocious.