Is it happening boys?

Is it happening boys?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/pictures/pics/10277/Biggest-penis-Roberto-Esquivel-Cabrera-Saltillo-Mexicopictures
google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4139722/amp/The-man-half-metre-PENIS.html
google.com/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/man-worlds-biggest-penis-rejects-9657434.amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this part of dreamers day?

This has great potential

Yes

soon™

Is Starbucks really donating the proceeds to help illegals?

Good luck I guess. As a Starbucks employee I can promise you that this will go nowhere.

whatever it takes

Give up Sup Forums, it's hopeless. Our coupon code enforcement policies are flawless. Our customers will think it's delightful to have so much diversity in their presence. You'll never prevail.

Aug 11. Buy an ICE agent Starbucks day.

You don't seem to understand the goal

I agree, the alt-right are silly to think they can trick such intelligent people. If anything this will help the poor undocumented families.

Are we really gonna support this shit?

I fucking hate living in the U.S.

What's going on here?

>As a Starbucks employee
>this will go nowhere
kek like your job choice

Did you know you don't have to live small cocked the rest of your life?

Kekd & checkd

How foolish of me to reveal myself, how could I not forsee that somebody would roast me so badly? Woe is me, for I have been cyber bullied.

Yeah now with president trumpsama cutting off immigration our supply of big nigger dicks is reduced

How much do you honestly make hourly? Ive seen a tip nar on the outside of the drive thru, you guys can't be doing to well.

yeah you could cut it off, then you'd be uncocked

Well its not reduced enough. We got to start deporting these fucking Schwarzes.

I'm someone else, but I work at a college Starbucks as a shift lead(while also in school) and I make $11/hr, maybe soon $12/hr. My location is basically dead all the time and the job is easy and flexible, so it's not too bad

This thread is pretty vague. What is the goal here again?

I think right now I make about 12 an hour, which isn't terrible in Texas where the wages and costs are low. Tips aren't really important, it's a bonus.
The nice thing is the free stock shares, health insurance, etc. It's a job, not a career. Good for college students, especially because they'll pay for the last 2 years of our degree as well.

#dreamerday

Starbucks is supporting illegals and we're supporting them

>starbucks
>roast

you've been bestraggled mate!

i like it. drive in lots of traffic to starbucks. well done to support #dreamerday

any of you clowns still think this guy is any good? Like now that the joke is over and everything.

Best president we've had.

They're making a fake campaign in some cities to hoard illegals then they'll call ice on them close to Starbucks.

> They're targeting dreamers, people who were brought to USA as infants and grew up here.

So by their logic it's two birds with one stone
> Starbucks the anti Christian pc gets looked down upon by leftists
> get illegals out

I can't believe no other observers have deduced this yet

pathetic?
i'd say feeble myself

More like best meme, its as good as Trump will ever be. Worst excuse of a president, he's a worse meme than that faggot ass pepe

why though? I mean what makes him a great president? He golfs every weekend, doesn't know shit about anything in politics ( eg: how healthcare works ). What is so great about him? honest question.

It's a stupid idea anyways. There are way too many variables. Starbucks is good about advertising all of their events either through social media or the actual app, so it's unlikely that anyone will fall for this.

i don't have any decent reaction pics so this has to do

>wants to catch illegals
>doesn't do the ad in spanish

It's to help them spic

You're being an edgy faggot outside of Sup Forums again?

in the works as of rn

Hey guys did you hear the man with the biggest dick is a Mexican that's twice the size of Jimbo Jonah

express.co.uk/pictures/pics/10277/Biggest-penis-Roberto-Esquivel-Cabrera-Saltillo-Mexicopictures

google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4139722/amp/The-man-half-metre-PENIS.html

google.com/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/man-worlds-biggest-penis-rejects-9657434.amp

> a more complete calculus was invented by a dravidian (pretty freaking black) Indian 600 years before Newton and his pals, spread it top Arabia and China... whites' biggest math achievement stripped away.

> white man no longer has largest penis

Now all that's left is China's rise.

Kek go Fuck yourselves alt right.

China and India never invaded other countries to conquer or engaged in cultural genocide. Chickens coming home to roost is inevitable

Tax Reform
Deregulation
Infrastructure
Optimistic market
Single-party rule

'hello, I'm an epsilon minus semi-moron.'

cani get a source on that cock

The tax reform would bankrupt the state with corporate tax cuts and cuts to billionaires. It would be like Kansas but on a national level. You can't pay for new roads and build the wall while not collecting as much money. Single party rule just brings you the worst of one party. We need balance.

How can they know if I'm an illegal immigrant? Any tourist or foreigner could pretend to be an illegal and claim a discount.

And they will. Lots of illegals are from countries such as England or south Africa and overstayed their visas. Trever Noah was an illegal at one point. Google it.

No you

Pls do

Kek, I'm literally dying hahaha!!!

Admitting you're an illegal? Sounds like a great way to get caught

That's your dad's dick, dude.

>Dreamers Day
>Dreamers
I fucking hate that cuckold term, I mean it, they should be used to feed sharks or questionable science experiments.

No its not i know what my dads dick looks like

I'm talking about your "other" dad

are you retarded? all dress shoes look like that.

Remember that Brit that tried to kill Trump. He overstayed his Visa

Yes, theyre beyond cucked

why is it so fucking white? and with a bright red head

>China and India never invaded other countries to conquer or engaged in cultural genocide.
shouldve been a bit more subtle, people might've fallen for it then

WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE

THIS JUST LIKE /MLPOL/

ITS A TRAP TO KNOW WHO ARE IMMIGRANTS AND DEPORT THEM
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

prolly cos all the bloods gathering at the bottom, leaving the rest of it an empty flesh sock. say what you want but at least jonahs was functional

saw this on my facebook feed, disgusting

>you see sis, this way its technically not incest

>%40 off
Kek they're just trying to make money from people who don't even go to Starbucks