Just got a new drawing tablet and stylus, and I want to use it to make my first fluffy comic...

Just got a new drawing tablet and stylus, and I want to use it to make my first fluffy comic. Any suggestions for the plot?

If you get dubs, trips, quads, etc, your idea gets priority.

Hypertrichosic turtle in love with alopecia suffering rabbit.

Plot: OP kills himself in real life.

Odd request. But i'll try.

Smartys Darwin Awards

Draw a fluffy getting ass pounded by a snake

Lobotomozing smarties, Ideally with plenty of trial and error.

No abuse
Have them be loved
Also no smartys

SMARTY ABUSE

I AM IN NEED OF A JUSTICE BONER

Said it before and I'll say it again, give me a hug box story where a fluffy has a fat owner that isn't happy with himself so he starts working out, getting in shape etc. And have a small Montage bit where the owner and fluffy are doing push ups and sit ups and ship but of course cuz fluffy it's push ups are t he typically smarty stance, sit ups are basically flailing on its back like a spazz and other dumb shit. I think that'd be a good comic

Hug box story, no abuse, they go to the beach or some sappy shit like that

Sadbox. Seafluffy guppies trying to wake up their dead mother, who's floating belly up.

Draw something based on the story of Jerry, the Deathless Stallion.

Carpdime made the best sadbox. Need more along those lines.

Reroll

Factory foals. No one does that shit anymore, and it was the bestest.

I want to believe.

Reroll.

Bump

Yes.

I would've, but A) no idea what that is, b) you have to get it first roll.

Microfluffys are invaded by ants.

Not OP, but if you're fine with MS Paint tier shit art then I can do that.

This but then have tradgedy strike.
IF dubs, this is confirmed.

That would be great. Would you post it here or on the booru?

hey, why dont you guys join the other fluffy thread? there are 4 up and we dont wanna over promote

It's a shame. In any case, the story of Jerry is an RP that's been going on for like, five days now. It's still a question of whether or not it's going to end any time soon.

how is this Asperger?
This is my daily behavior.

No tradgedy, just hugbox, I guess they could make an alternate ending or something but eh. No sad box would be the shit

Everyone:
My little pony is a show for little girls and the grown men are degenerate creeps who shouldn't be allowed to breed.

MLP fans:
No we're not! We're just normal people! Friendship is magic!

MLP fans:
*create fluffies*

Fuck, I didn't see that one and just started another. Thx

I made this thread so that I could have ideas for a new comic without getting my post buried by all the old art.

>son, i have something i want to say to you...

I think you got the wrong post there.

the other thread has a bunch of fresh OC bud, and the thread is young and there is plenty of convo on there that is on topic for once.

Oh fuck off. Do you complain about other child shows being corrupted? Cause I only see your kind whiteknight this show.Further more, not all mlp fans like fluffies. We're a minority in this case. You just see more of it cause you go looking for it on this site.

I don't have a booru and I am not a regular artist. I'm not even that good. I just throw some stuff out on occasion when bored.

>This is my daily behavior.

user, I...

Actually, Fluffies were created to piss off and troll the MLP fandom. I think that's why we are so heavy on gore. It's basically having fun spamming everyone's favorite pony waifu being mutilated.

Crusader fluffy.

A new type of fluffy
A "generation 3" fluffy that has all the problems from the 1st gen fluffies fixed or removed.
It is engineered to be selfless caring and generous willing to do anything it is told to do.
It also has the 3 laws of robotics as its baseline programming instructions for behavior.
And in this new breed of fluffies there is a specific highly trained and very selectively bred special breed of "therapy fluffs" much like therapy dogs. The therapy fluffs would be for people with ptsd or other mental or emotional disabilities, or even physical disabilities like blindness.
They would have biobluetooth that they are aware of but can only remember how to use in emergencies when they have to connect to a phone to call 911 for help.
And they are significantly smarter than the original fluffies. Where a gen 1 fluffy has the intelligence of maybe a 4 year old. The therapy fluff will have the equivalent intelligence of an average 15 year old.

no one cares at this point about the quality as long as its at least meh tier. its OC and that is something that is lacking on here.
AND CHRIST WHY DID I HAVE TO VERIFY 7 TIMES IN A ROW FUCKING CAPTCHA
is the main thread up now btw.

I mean i behave like the stick figure. Not the fluffy.

Now how is that aspergers?

I love the asperger daddeh storys they are great did you make them yourself?

because there is a large lack of empathy. he is explaining things way beyond that fluffy's capacity without going back over it. he expects his fluffy to understand and not question it. Furthermore, he has unreasonably high expectations of said fluffy and basically calls it an idiot for not knowing better in other comics in that series.

>not being able to empathize with another sapient creature is the cornerstone of aspergers.

admittedly, its a joke, but if you dont get it
>youve got aspergers

While in a thread, go up to "settings" then turn on "legacy captcha" it will save you a shit ton of time and head aches.

Replace the fluffy with a 2 year old child. Now ask yourself if that is the proper way to behave.

No, but they are the main reason why I am not afraid to make my own stuff. Personally they're my favorite as well.

Also, currently working on the microfluffy request. And I hope we didn't scare off OP.

huh, thanks
i miss the nigger itallics

Fucking winrar

>lack of empathy is conerstone of aspergers
> if you dont get it...
I probably have aspergers.
Oh well.

>Replace the fluffy with a 2 year old child. Now ask yourself if that is the proper way to behave.
From what i have learned, no?

A mare cuddling up and consoling a weeping brown stallion.

The fluffy range, where fluffies are hunted for sport. You pay a fee, rent a gun, and hunt fluffies. You can take the carcass home, and it's a fun time for the whole family.

>telling a 2 year old child that their mother is dead and so is all of their siblings

What the fuck user...

You definitely have Aspergers. go get diagnosed, get on SSDI and get neetbux

Hugbox about a group of feral fluffies attempting to start their own garden to grow their own nummies.

That sounds adorable, if only I could draw. Question, if there are Microfluffies, are there Macrofluffies, that are larger, rather than smaller?

Post apocalyptic, fluffy-inhabited world.

Thats all ready a comic I have it saved on my computer I would just need to find it.

Oh my gosh, that's one of my favorites. With the Russian dude, right? And the actually intelligent fluffy, not a Smarty fluffy.

Shit, i don't think I have that one saved.

More Asperger Daddeh please.

Good news everyone I have found the comic

>Nyet is polotic

How about a unicorn that has a pair of wings surgically attached to it?

I wonder how the microfludd comic is coming along

That's all I have saved, unfortunately.

Also, for the microfluffy ant user, I am about one third of the way done.

You are both the hero we need, as well as the hero we deserve.

Surprisingly good.
I came here with hate and was entertained.

just google "fluffy aspergers" you'll get the whole set of 12

Fluffies were made to piss of ponyfags you massive faggot.

Here's my MS Paint microfluffy vs ants.

The ending will have all fluffies on a conveyor belt into a large wood chipper for them to be murdered.

Thanks I like it alot